X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The price seems to be too high for the builder. Location seems to be pretty good, but the builder is relatively unknown.

2 BR's r sold out & as per brokers, most of 3 Br's are sold out too. I think all this is hype , created by brokers , to sell.
    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
      The price seems to be too high for the builder. Location seems to be pretty good, but the builder is relatively unknown.

2 BR's r sold out & as per brokers, most of 3 Br's are sold out too. I think all this is hype , created by brokers , to sell.
      Manoja ,

Please find out more about the truth behind the hype created.

What do you think from appreciation point of view ???

Comment

tashee! and discount..

Most of the brokers have bought the 2BHK units. Brokers get a quota of these units and they tend to buy the best units themselves.
        The price is 3100 with a 10% inaugural discount. Some1 mentioned the inaugural discount would get waived off tomorrow, guys how can the discount go off when the project is yet to get launched..
        These brokers would not let us get units of our choice since it is located on a good location. They would cash on and would sell it later..
        Distance from spire central is 4 KM and not 1. Access to delhi and dwarka is not good from spire central and hence sector 111 would command a little premium. But if we are 10 in number, we can ask for a discount in between 6-10%.

P.S: this would be tashee's first project on its own and hence a big risk!

Comment

Did you ask the broker about the discount he would give. 10% is the builder discount, how much would this broker give?

Originally posted by durb100us View Post
          Tinesha,

Not always all the details can be obtained from Google.
          To know more about Tashee Group , please visit all the Web sites of Spire Edge South and sec 106 projects, there you will find their brand visibility.

Tashee is one of the building partners of Spire Residential projects.

They are primarily into Land acquisition and have land banks in Gurgoan.

The project will soon get launched and probably then you will be able to get information on Google about it.

Sacho

I came to know thru a local broker of Gurgoan saying that it will be one of the hot property in future due to 0 km from Delhi and close to Embassies which will shift to Dwarka phase 2.

I heard that the same will be launched by month end, though have no clarity on rates and all.

Are you aware of same, kindly guide

Comment

Originally posted by sacho19 View Post
            Most of the brokers have bought the 2BHK units. Brokers get a quota of these units and they tend to buy the best units themselves.
            The price is 3100 with a 10% inaugural discount. Some1 mentioned the inaugural discount would get waived off tomorrow, guys how can the discount go off when the project is yet to get launched..
            These brokers would not let us get units of our choice since it is located on a good location. They would cash on and would sell it later..
            Distance from spire central is 4 KM and not 1. Access to delhi and dwarka is not good from spire central and hence sector 111 would command a little premium. But if we are 10 in number, we can ask for a discount in between 6-10%.

P.S: this would be tashee's first project on its own and hence a big risk!
            Sacho ,

Very good observation done by you.

I completely agree with you as after digging out for long i also got to know the same facts that 2bhk have been sold out completely and most probably brokers have bought it in bulk and their lips are sealed regarding this project as they will sell it later with high premium when the project will be officially launched.

That builder-broker nexus is ridiculous. When will a common middle class person like me will be able to make profit ???

See there are many positive points of this project and location is any given day far better then any other project located on or near Dwarka Express highway as its almost touching Dwarka phase 2.

The broker discount is only 3% that too with top of line broking firms, so i have my doubts that in this project a group of 10 buyers will be entertained. We will be enrouted thru broker only. So all together a discount of 13% can be expected and as stated the ball is in hands of broker now, so the rates will go higher and higher in coming few months only like SATTA BAZZAR

No doubt as you said location is the biggest advantage of this project.

Also renting it out to cabin crews will fetch good returns in future, else we can rent it out to corporate clients too.

As far as risk is concerned, i don't see it risky coz it's from the land bank of Tashee group only where Spire Central and other projects of Spire Millennium is coming and they are one of three partners in Spire south and central project & of course there is always a first time.

I think they would do better as its their first project and thru which they will make their mark in Gurgoan in coming days.

Comment

Location wise project seems to be great..I am interested in 3 bedroom and if someone has direct link with builder, pls initiate the discussion..

Rgds

Comment

How do you know broker commission is 3%?
                and I am confident a group of 10 would make the builder bend towards us, he is a new builder and this would be his first project of his own, without any JV. He would be glab to see a group coming to him to make a booking rather than us going through a broker.

BTW, which broker told you about the project and how much discount did they say would be possible to give?

P.S: it still is a ricky project as approvals would not be easy to get being near to the diplomatic area and the ariport. Brokers say they have all the approvals but i doubt specially when their previous launched project is yet to get clearance from HUDA and they are still struggling to get the approvals. Resale value of the previous 2 projects are below the price they were bought at..

But sector 111 would surely have locational advantage, strange thing is the fact that all projects in between sector 108-sector 112 has very less rate, compared to what i though! what is the catch, does anyone know? has anyone been to the site of sector 111?

Originally posted by durb100us View Post
                Sacho ,

Very good observation done by you.

I completely agree with you as after digging out for long i also got to know the same facts that 2bhk have been sold out completely and most probably brokers have bought it in bulk and their lips are sealed regarding this project as they will sell it later with high premium when the project will be officially launched.

That builder-broker nexus is ridiculous. When will a common middle class person like me will be able to make profit ???

See there are many positive points of this project and location is any given day far better then any other project located on or near Dwarka Express highway as its almost touching Dwarka phase 2.

The broker discount is only 3% that too with top of line broking firms, so i have my doubts that in this project a group of 10 buyers will be entertained. We will be enrouted thru broker only. So all together a discount of 13% can be expected and as stated the ball is in hands of broker now, so the rates will go higher and higher in coming few months only like SATTA BAZZAR

No doubt as you said location is the biggest advantage of this project.

Also renting it out to cabin crews will fetch good returns in future, else we can rent it out to corporate clients too.

As far as risk is concerned, i don't see it risky coz it's from the land bank of Tashee group only where Spire Central and other projects of Spire Millennium is coming and they are one of three partners in Spire south and central project & of course there is always a first time.

I think they would do better as its their first project and thru which they will make their mark in Gurgoan in coming days.

Comment

I came to know thru a local broker that the broker discount as of now from builder is 3% and he only told me that 2BHK are sold out completely and few of 3BHK are left.

2BHK will be available in Phase 2 , but on much higher rate later down the line.

The previous two projects are in partnership with Spire.

This one will entirely be the entity of Tashee group.

Also please find out rates of Raheja Shillas, Atharva project at Sec 109.

You will get a shock as they are Rs 3400+ and only bigger sizes are available and they all are 4-5 km away from sec 111.

So prices are going higher on Dwarka Expressway projects, even Ramprastha have increased prices to Rs 200 per Sq ft and by mid of Aug they are revising again.

Mahindra project Aura is completely sold out too and phase 2 of that will only be given to his employees i guess.

The moment there will be a confirm news of commencement of work of Dwarka Expressway & Metro train will come into market, the prices will go sky high of entire Dwarka Projects.

Also sec 111 is not only relying on Dwarka Expressway for its connectivity , but it has Mehrauli - Najafgarh road fully functional and Airport road too.

I am planning to visit the site next Saturday , will have better picture then.
                  Last edited by cavarun; July 12 2014, 01:50 PM.

Comment

I can also think of buying 3BHK but will take decision after I know final price....

Comment

It amazes me to see the kind of risk appatite todays investors have!!!
                      Some project from some builder who is one of the partners of a group which is yet to deliver a project plans to launch a project and LO!!!
                      Its sold off even before any body has any details...
                      If somebody finds a rate of 2800 cheap then better to invest in DLF manesar and new town heights.. How ever remote the location may be presently at leat the project is there to see.
                      I would rather go with Class A builder as tinisha said rather than some run of the mill builder, and loaction which still has a long way to go...
                      God knows when Dwarika phase 2 will develop, when the new diplomat enclave will come up..
                      If you can get in and make quick moollah then great otherwise god bless!!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X