Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors. :D
Read more
982 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Monday bhi aab dur nahi . Let's see Tashee ka kaya banta hai .

How do u guys compare the Earth , Sector 112 project ( it is supposed to be a premium project ) with Tashee . Both builders r new, although Earth has some ongoing project in Noida . Can anybody comment on the Earth's repute/any previous history , BSP of 3500 etc.?

Originally Posted by durb100us
    Tasheee is getting launched on Monday
    CommentQuote
  • From the Sounds of it, it looks like the Russian land mafia is developing it !!

Just kidding !

Originally Posted by raumybhan
    WHO IS TASHI? LOL...I DON'T KNOW WHO HE OR SHE IS. BUT THE FOLLOWING IS THE DICTIONARY MEANING:

Meaning: Prosperity. A boy or girl's name.

Tashi is an uncommon first name for women and an equally uncommon last name for both men and women. (1990 U.S. Census)

Origin of Tashi

The Name Tashi is both a boy and girl's name . The origin of the baby name Tashi is English with the meaning(s) depending on Gender/Origin being

English- Abbreviation of Natasha - the Russian form of the English Natalie: Born at Christmas. Tashi has the following similar or variant Names: Natasha Tashi Tashia Tashiah Tashy Tashya Tashyah Tassam Tawsha Tasha

Tashi Name Popularity

The name Tashi, is the 70609th most popular baby name at mybaby.net.au placing it in the top 93% of names on our site.

Sorry, but I couldn't get more info than this...:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by durb100us
    Tasheee is getting launched on Monday

Dwarka Flats are far better located and price output , than this new Project for living . With address in Delhi than Haryana
    CommentQuote
  • Tashee launched!!!!!!!!

The dealer (AllCheckDeals) informed that Tashee has been launched, but since only few units are launched, I would not get allotment at my desired price (2835) but would get a price of Rs. 2990.

I am still talking to them, but seems they might not fulfill their earlier commitment of booking at a price of Rs. 2835. It seems I would have to cancel all the 3 bookings I was looking at, and rather invest in Landmarks/ Indiabulls.

I wonder dealer why dealers play these tricks with retail investors? Or was someone right that Tashee is an unreliable brand to deal with?
    CommentQuote
  • How can u be so sure that this is not another gimmick & whether project has been actually launched or not ? :bab (38):

So my info. on Tashee, not honoring any previous cheques was correct .
    :)

Originally Posted by raumybhan
    The dealer (AllCheckDeals) informed that Tashee has been launched, but since only few units are launched, I would not get allotment at my desired price (2835) but would get a price of Rs. 2990.

I am still talking to them, but seems they might not fulfill their earlier commitment of booking at a price of Rs. 2835. It seems I would have to cancel all the 3 bookings I was looking at, and rather invest in Landmarks/ Indiabulls.

I wonder dealer why dealers play these tricks with retail investors? Or was someone right that Tashee is an unreliable brand to deal with?
    CommentQuote
  • I wonder dealer why dealers play these tricks with retail investors? Or was someone right that Tashee is an unreliable brand to deal with?

hey buddy win some loose some...
    this is how advance checks work!!!! when godrej can do it why not others...
    consider your booking done only when project is officially launched and/or checks are en cashed....

consider your booking done only when project is officially launched and/or checks are en cashed....

CommentQuote
  • Yes . Your booking is confirmed only when your cheque gets debited .

Originally Posted by AmitMM

CommentQuote
  • So finally at what price Tashee is available now......
    CommentQuote
  • Only God & raumybhan, knows .

Originally Posted by jorbecains
    So finally at what price Tashee is available now......
    CommentQuote
  • well well well...... these are todays rate like gold/dollar :D:D:D:D

So finally at what price Tashee is available now......
    CommentQuote
  • Tashee or Earth..... Which one to choose...........
    CommentQuote
  • are you serious????

Tashee or Earth..... Which one to choose...........
    CommentQuote
  • Forget both, they could cause u insomnia .:D
    Tashee or Earth..... Which one to choose...........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Forget both, they could cause u insomnia .:D

One shouldn't invest in tashee and earth due to their high prices or being them not of good repute.

If its due to prices than at what prices one should give it a thought?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, it seems ACD is dealing with Tashee and the project is launching this coming week 3300...got a call from ACD on this....I am taking a chance with placing my cheque for booking a 3bhk....

will know more about the price they can give me (as they had some quota at a lower price) tomorrow as and when i get to talk to the ACD guy....hoping it does launch now after all this speculation over this project.....
    CommentQuote