Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors. :D
Read more
984 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Both the reasons . These two builders r totally raw, no deliveries, nothing known on the builder, quality etc. etc.., meaning it's a high risk game, investing with them .

If u r an investor, with a high risk taking appetite, then only get into these ventures . For me a price of about 2600/2700 is the max. for these two, that too if i have the b-a-l-l-s to go for a high risk game .

Originally Posted by jorbecains
    One shouldn't invest in tashee and earth due to their high prices or being them not of good repute.

If its due to prices than at what prices one should give it a thought?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Both the reasons . These two builders r totally raw, no deliveries, nothing known on the builder, quality etc. etc.., meaning it's a high risk game, investing with them .

If u r an investor, with a high risk taking appetite, then only get into these ventures . For me a price of about 2600/2700 is the max. for these two, that too if i have the b-a-l-l-s to go for a high risk game .

Thanks for your opinion, I had the same feeling and evaluation for these builders however wanted to take others opinion as well.
    CommentQuote
  • None of the above....

Originally Posted by jorbecains
    Tashee or Earth..... Which one to choose...........
    CommentQuote
  • ...hey buddy win some loose some...
    this is how advance checks work!!!! when godrej can do it why not others...
    consider your booking done only when project is officially launched and/or checks are en cashed....

u r right amit. that's how advance cheques work....see some connected insiders know that 2835 was pre-launch price; and some investors like me had booked at that time; so they have bribed/influcenced the managers at AllCheckDeals to get our cheques replaced with their cheques---simple.

About AllCheckDeals not honouring my cheques at pre-stated prices, they as well as Tashee will receive a legal notice from me alongwith a court case...hopefully I'll make sure some heads responsible for my loss roll at ACD...:bab (45):

Can't reveal all the discussions here, but i can say that AllCheckDeals was not expected to resort to such unfair practices..Can't allow AllCheckDeals to dupe me like that.

For me, there is no dearth of investments available:D

u r right amit. that's how advance cheques work....see some connected insiders know that 2835 was pre-launch price; and some investors like me had booked at that time; so they have bribed/influcenced the managers at AllCheckDeals to get our cheques replaced with their cheques---simple.

About AllCheckDeals not honouring my cheques at pre-stated prices, they as well as Tashee will receive a legal notice from me alongwith a court case...hopefully I'll make sure some heads responsible for my loss roll at ACD...:bab (45):

Can't reveal all the discussions here, but i can say that AllCheckDeals was not expected to resort to such unfair practices..Can't allow AllCheckDeals to dupe me like that.

CommentQuote
  • U should teach these guys a lesson, so that they don't repeat such things .:bab (5):

Buddy, forget Tashee . It's time to move on & as u said, there is no dearth of investments available .:)

Originally Posted by raumybhan
    ...hey buddy win some loose some...
    consider your booking done only when project is officially launched and/or checks are en cashed....

CommentQuote
  • I am not an expert on Dwarka expressway but dont understand how/ why there is this rush for an unknown builder !

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    U should teach these guys a lesson, so that they don't repeat such things .:bab (5):

Buddy, forget Tashee . It's time to move on & as u said, there is no dearth of investments available .:)

...hey buddy win some loose some...

CommentQuote
  • durb ,

Were u able to get yr. units in Tashee ? If yes, at what rate ? Any new information on Tashee ?

raumybhan seems to have had a bad experience with the AllCheckDeals/Tashee .
    CommentQuote
  • Durb and sid bharti both seem to have gone for it...
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested to know whether their original cheques were honored or not ? & is Tashee in JV with somebody etc.. ?

Originally Posted by raumybhan
    Durb and sid bharti both seem to have gone for it...
    CommentQuote
    I am interested to know whether their original cheques were honored or not ? & is Tashee in JV with somebody etc.. ?

Well its sad, but i have not heard it from other investors who invested along with me but thru ACD.

I think Raumy invested at later stage or may be missed it by a week or two, also with the effect of virus marketing about Tashee, investors queued for booking and maximum cheques have been collected in first week only.

I came to know that there was bulk booking being done in first few days for 2450/ sq ft

Also no of inventories is very very low.

Since i am not dealing directly thru ACD for Tashee, i have not faced such issue of dishonoring of cheque and also that i was constantly following it up.

There is maddening rush for Tashee at 2835 / sq ft price and people are fighting like cats n dogs at broker's office.

One thing i can tell you with my experience is that if you hve a good smart broker, then you can mint money like anything.

FYI inspite of all the negative, people and investors are still buying CHD at 3950/sq ft.
    CommentQuote
  • So did u finally get a confirmed booking & at what rate ? & also is Tashee in JV with somebody ?

Originally Posted by durb100us
    Well its sad, but i have not heard it from other investors who invested along with me but thru ACD.

I think Raumy invested at later stage or may be missed it by a week or two, also with the effect of virus marketing about Tashee, investors queued for booking and maximum cheques have been collected in first week only.

I came to know that there was bulk booking being done in first few days for 2450/ sq ft

Also no of inventories is very very low.

Since i am not dealing directly thru ACD for Tashee, i have not faced such issue of dishonoring of cheque and also that i was constantly following it up.

There is maddening rush for Tashee at 2835 / sq ft price and people are fighting like cats n dogs at broker's office.

One thing i can tell you with my experience is that if you hve a good smart broker, then you can mint money like anything.

FYI inspite of all the negative, people and investors are still buying CHD at 3950/sq ft.
    CommentQuote
    So did u finally get a confirmed booking & at what rate ? & also is Tashee in JV with somebody ?

I have got a 3BHK 1695 unit & my brother got 2BHK 1295 unit.

I have no such news of JV but as mentioned earlier it's and FDI funded project now.
    CommentQuote
  • guys, i was dealing with ACD on Tashee and today I queued my cheque succesfully for a 3 bhk unit 2990psf ....there was lots of rush as Durb mentioned, frrentic calls from different sales people at ACD to their respective clients just to have their cheques sent if first before they ran out of their quota...i was not able to go to ACD office today so i had asked the guy to come and collect the cheque from my house....

and the guy who came had 5 other cheques on Tashee from the west delhi region to collect / collected today itself....lets see how it turns out now....with all the uncertainty over the last few months now getting over....
    CommentQuote
  • What rate? 24xx or 28xx??

Originally Posted by sid_bharti
    guys, i was dealing with ACD on Tashee and today I queued my cheque succesfully for a 3 bhk unit 2990psf ....there was lots of rush as Durb mentioned, frrentic calls from different sales people at ACD to their respective clients just to have their cheques sent ifguys, i was dealing with ACD on Tashee and today I queued my cheque succesfully for a 3 bhk unit 2990psf ....there was lots of rush as Durb mentioned, frrentic calls from different sales people at ACD to their respective clients just to have their cheques sent if
    CommentQuote
  • It's 2990 psf .

Originally Posted by vikky55
    What rate? 24xx or 28xx??

Originally Posted by sid_bharti
    guys, i was dealing with ACD on Tashee and today I queued my cheque succesfully for a 3 bhk unit 2990psf ....there was lots of rush as Durb mentioned, frrentic calls from different sales people at ACD to their respective clients just to have their cheques sent if
    CommentQuote