X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

I think we should stop discussing this project now !

Comment

Tashee scrapped!!!!!!!!!!

Just heard from a friend (working with a well known dealer) based in Noida that Tashee sector 111-A project is dead and buried.

The builder could not obtain LOI since the land is disputed. It is not clear if the litigation is pending in Gurgaon District Court or Chandigarh High Court.

Well I am really scared now, and withdrawing my cheques. In any case, dealers started collecting cheques for the project 3 weeks back, and the builder also silently leaked building plans (unapproved ones!) and nothing happened yet...

This scandal (called sector Capital Gateway) might give builder a very very bad name (Just like what has happened to BPTP); but it is said that builder may launch this project again under a different name after 1 or 2 years....As of now, people are withdrawing their cheques like anything.

Those based in Chandigarh or around are requested to file an RTI application with the town planning/ licensing dept to find- on what grounds was Tashee's LOI refused ? That would help many people decide when the project would be launched 1 or 2 years from now.

Any further information would be really appreciated.

Comment

There is a major land dispute , which might not get settled soon.
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Hey , comeon. Durb invested in a property ,which he thought would be a good deal. The deal went bad, but the positive is he didnot lose money.

Comment

There is nothing to worry about Tashee project. These hurdles are very common and normally every builder have to go thru all this coz the land is primarily a Agricultural land.

Since the goverment is acquiring it for DE way , so all the neighboring land will be granted clear title for residential.

At times builder doesn't pay the agreed under the table amount to concerned authorities as per their demand so the negotiation get stretched.

The Spire 68 & 106 along with ILD 37C Spire also had faced the similar problems as the land bank of Tashee has been used for thoz projects.
            Last edited by IGRM; September 20 2010, 11:04 PM. Reason: Last Warning. Mind your Language!

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
              Hey , comeon. Durb invested in a property ,which he thought would be a good deal. The deal went bad, but the positive is he didnot lose money.
              I don't think so that any cheque have been en-cashed of any investors who have invested in Tashee.

The money is safe

Comment

I can see that durb has more risk taking capability than other members so there is nothing wrong in it . I hv no doubt that it was good investment oppurtunity but risk due to small builder was too high ...

Comment

Yes. If u have the capability to take big risks, returns can also get big. It is basically your mindset & your financial capability.

Originally posted by tinesha View Post
                  I can see that durb has more risk taking capability than other members so there is nothing wrong in it . I hv no doubt that it was good investment oppurtunity but risk due to small builder was too high ...

Comment

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
                    Why Dwarka is not as good from investment/living point as Gurgaon? Dwarka is closer to airport !!!

I think that job oppurtunities play a major role than closeness to airport. New town has Manesar close to it. Do we have any industry close to Dwarka which can generate jobs in future?
                    Dwarka is costing 8000 psf, was 2000 psf in 2000. Gurgaon is 6000 psf, was 1400 psf in 2001-3. How is Dwarka not a better investment? Both were equally good.

Except, Gurgaon had much better and bigger properties, Dwarka had a lot of DDA flats and poorer quality builders.

Driving time to domestic airport from Dwarka is 10 min. From Gurgaon is 20 mins. Not that much difference
                    Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Should we presume that Tashee as a project is dead & gone ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X