X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
    Should we presume that Tashee as a project is dead & gone ?
    The approvals are pending and builder will launch it with revised price shortly.

Pre launch booking with priority no's are queued up.

Wait-n-watch game.

Comment

I beg to differ ... there is a huge difference between dwarka and Gurgaon...
      living in ggn is no match to dwarka...

The moment u enter dwarka either from kapeshera or farms... u'll can see the difference...
      even the best of places even commercial area like udyog vihar or for that matter cybercity roads are pathetic ...

only things that matches is the prices appreciation..otherwsie ..living wise...dwarka is much much better ....

go to palam vihar ...eventheir raods are patheic... u'll see big villas with awesome architectur.. but the moment u get out of the house.. what u gets is potholes...
      and that way go to any corners... dwarka is much better maintained ....

I would go for investment in ggn bcoz there are not much new options to invest in delhi.. thats it.. otherwise ... there is no point being in ggn ...
      only good part is the golf course rd... otherwise look at pricey sohna road.. what it is....

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
      Dwarka is costing 8000 psf, was 2000 psf in 2000. Gurgaon is 6000 psf, was 1400 psf in 2001-3. How is Dwarka not a better investment? Both were equally good.

Except, Gurgaon had much better and bigger properties, Dwarka had a lot of DDA flats and poorer quality builders.

Driving time to domestic airport from Dwarka is 10 min. From Gurgaon is 20 mins. Not that much difference

Comment

I too second that Gurgaon is not better in terms of cost of living, electricity, road, transport options, law and order (thought dwarka crime rate increasing) , water, etc. etc.

But better in terms of quality of construction, entertainment options,and hopefully will look better in future ...

Comment

Gurgaon has better amenities within the apts and better malls. But it has no roads, water, electricity,law and order etc etc.

Currently, if I have to buy a flat for 1Cr, I would buy in Dwarka for end use, in Sohna Road for investment.

But my comment was with respect to closeness of airport
          Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

If the govt. has the will ,roads, water, electricity,law and order etc etc all can improve & maybe better Delhi.

It is a question of political will , which will come or get forced upon sooner or later.

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
            Gurgaon has better amenities within the apts and better malls. But it has no roads, water, electricity,law and order etc etc.

Currently, if I have to buy a flat for 1Cr, I would buy in Dwarka for end use, in Sohna Road for investment.

But my comment was with respect to closeness of airport
            Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

tashee group

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
              Just heard from a friend (working with a well known dealer) based in Noida that Tashee sector 111-A project is dead and buried.

The builder could not obtain LOI since the land is disputed. It is not clear if the litigation is pending in Gurgaon District Court or Chandigarh High Court.

Well I am really scared now, and withdrawing my cheques. In any case, dealers started collecting cheques for the project 3 weeks back, and the builder also silently leaked building plans (unapproved ones!) and nothing happened yet...

This scandal (called sector Capital Gateway) might give builder a very very bad name (Just like what has happened to BPTP); but it is said that builder may launch this project again under a different name after 1 or 2 years....As of now, people are withdrawing their cheques like anything.

Those based in Chandigarh or around are requested to file an RTI application with the town planning/ licensing dept to find- on what grounds was Tashee's LOI refused ? That would help many people decide when the project would be launched 1 or 2 years from now.

Any further information would be really appreciated.
              Did you get your cheque back or you are still in the que ?

Is there any que with some priority numbers given by builder/broker ?

Comment

Buddy my cheque is in queue.I have no receipt from the dealer. I wish someone tells me if their dealer has given any receipts?

Comment

tashee group

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
                  Buddy my cheque is in queue.I have no receipt from the dealer. I wish someone tells me if their dealer has given any receipts?
                  So how it works, I mean how you know you are really in the que and where in the que ?

Is your BSP of 2835 guaranteed even if builder launches the project after 6 months at a BSP of say 3200 ?

Did you file an RTI application why the LOI was rejected and what are the facts about the land of the project ?

Pardon my ignorance as I have no idea how this under the table prelaunch works even without LOI .

Comment

I have no idea of all this, since i am relatively new to RE.

I live some 1,600 kms away from Gurgaon, and I have no way to find answers to your questions. I work for a pvt co.

I guess some seasoned RE investors can comment on your questions, and give us some guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by chopra View Post
                      So how it works, I mean how you know you are really in the que and where in the que ?

Is your BSP of 2835 guaranteed even if builder launches the project after 6 months at a BSP of say 3200 ?

Did you file an RTI application why the LOI was rejected and what are the facts about the land of the project ?

Pardon my ignorance as I have no idea how this under the table prelaunch works even without LOI .
                      the prelaunch prices are as good as the word of the builder with no legal binding.
                      Legally a project cannot be prelaunched.
                      most of the times(specially for bigger builders) its only the brokers which are collecting the checks with the idea of presenting to the comapny as soon athe launch happens. in such cases the pricing is only indicative and can vary at launch ( like bestech currently) Here the company does not authorize collection of checks and also the checks are not banked.
                      In other cases company through its brokers/underwriters allows collection of checks by disclosing the launch price and offering the early investors the discount/incentive( like vipul/abw). the cheks may/may not get banked immediately.
                      some times it also happens that the launch is a quite one with the intention of passing the benefit to company existing clients/brokers. here the clients are informed before hand of launch and may get the advantage of price/location before common investors.
                      Hope this clears some questions.

I am not aware where does Tashee stands currently...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X