Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors. :D
Read more
981 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I know, but i really wonder, how u can make an investment, where u r not sure about the safety of yr. money. It is like jumping from a plane without a parachute, with the logic that chute may not, any way open up . :D

Originally Posted by vikky55
    Most people seem to be ignoring the core question !! No rersponses to the safety Q ! Its all about riding the wave... forever...

:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • ..... Bigger fool theory in action ....

I may be a fool to buy but can always find a bigger fool to sell this to...

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I know, but i really wonder, how u can make an investment, where u r not sure about the safety of yr. money. It is like jumping from a plane without a parachute, with the logic that chute may not, any way open up . :D
    CommentQuote
  • Where is durb . Not heard from him from a few days . I hope, everything is all right . Durb looks to be a seasoned investor & if he is investing here, it could be that he has certain info. on this project, which we r ignorant about .
    CommentQuote
  • waves 1234

Let me give you all one information this project of tashee is again a joint venture with one of the major real estate firm in Dubai.

They have got the approval and in dec second week they are launching the project.Location is Ultimate.

Safety is 100% rest is up to you people.
    CommentQuote
  • That is great for all the investors in Tashee, though personally, i am not convinced .

Originally Posted by waves1234
    Let me give you all one information this project of tashee is again a joint venture with one of the major real estate firm in Dubai.

They have got the approval and in dec second week they are launching the project.Location is Ultimate.

Safety is 100% rest is up to you people.
    CommentQuote
  • waves1234

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    That is great for all the investors in Tashee, though personally, i am not convinced .

I want to know the reason : why u r not convinced......................?

I want answeryour question becoz Befor making any investment I go to the depth of the company and deal in which i am investing...
    CommentQuote
  • Every investor has his own priorities . For someone with loads of money & high risk taking capabilities , this may sound to be a good option .

For me, safety of my money is the most important thing in an investment . Tashee has no back ground, as a builder, which i am aware of . Whatever i have heard about Tashee is from this forum & few known decent brokers & i cannot find any positives in what i hear . As u say, it is supposed to be a joint venture between Tashee & some Dubai major, but no details r available .

Above issues r builder related . The other main issue is on the fate of the e way . If the e way gets delayed by another year or two & takes a another 5/6 years to complete, your investment gets stuck for 7/8 years & if u double yr. investment in 7/8 years, it is better to stick with a bank FD. There is still no clarity on the construction of the e way & if remains stuck for pretty long, all investors here r in for real bad times .

I want to know the reason : why u r not convinced......................?

I want answeryour question becoz Befor making any investment I go to the depth of the company and deal in which i am investing...
    CommentQuote
  • waves 1234

See Manoja I can Understand your concern But let me tellyou few things

1) Tashee group is having their collaboration with Dubai Based real Estate company that is 100% sure .
    2) Tashee group is having the strongest landbank in that area.

3) In january goverment of India is staring it's diplomatic enclave in that area so no delay in developing e way .

4) tashee group has got the approval from govt of Haryana and as well as from Govt of India for doing construction over there.

Still if u have any query I can give u my broker no.through whom i had booked my unit .He is a very transparent and good person.
    CommentQuote
  • As, i said earlier, i am not convinced . I can never put my money in a project, where i have some major doubts ( here, this project has two real major major issues, the credibility of the builder & the issues plaguing the e way ).

Never believe, what a broker says . He is there to only sell & earn his commission .

See, it is your money, yr. decision & the consequences of the decisions would be yours too .

If u r convinced about the project, go ahead & best of luck . :)

See Manoja I can Understand your concern But let me tellyou few things

1) Tashee group is having their collaboration with Dubai Based real Estate company that is 100% sure .
    2) Tashee group is having the strongest landbank in that area.

3) In january goverment of India is staring it's diplomatic enclave in that area so no delay in developing e way .

4) tashee group has got the approval from govt of Haryana and as well as from Govt of India for doing construction over there.

Still if u have any query I can give u my brokert no.hrough whom i had booked my unit .He is a very transparent and good person.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    As, i said earlier, i am not convinced . I can never put my money in a project, where i have some major doubts ( here, this project has two real major major issues, the credibility of the builder & the issues plaguing the e way ).

Never believe, what a broker says . He is there to only sell & earn his commission .

See, it is your money, yr. decision & the consequences of the decisions would be yours too .

If u r convinced about the project, go ahead & best of luck . :)

Ok Thanks Bro.......................
    It's always about taking risks in business .
    We people make them builder by investing in their propertiesand if we can't trsut them ("on the basis of fact") we can't let them grow and we can't even biuld our wealth toooooooooo.

Thanks Bro for wishing me luck
    CommentQuote
  • Right . Business is about taking risks, but calculated risks .

See, it is quite simple . I may try jumping from 10/15 feet or if pushed further may go a bit higher, but if i am asked to jump from a cliff, i will never do it, even if i am offered the moon, in return . :)

Ok Thanks Bro.......................
    It's always about taking risks in business .
    We people make them builder by investing in their propertiesand if we can't trsut them ("on the basis of fact") we can't let them grow and we can't even biuld our wealth toooooooooo.

Thanks Bro for wishing me luck
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj once i went to see the Mahindra site and Spire 106 site,

I looked at the sectors, honestly speaking though theoritically these sectors are closer to delhi, i did not find them interesting at all......

Am i missing something, personally if i ignore the hype created for all these sectors, i will give preference to main gurgaon and NH8 over these sectors

Also i could not vision/imgaine where this expressway will pass through....there are villages old houses and low grade area.....am i missing a plot

another myth in real estate is that things with low base rise more, i dont agree with that, i believe things which are scarce(like delhi, main gurgaon) rise more and are always more exclusive, that why Delhi despite of having bigger price base always gives more appreciation than gurgaon, noida etc
    CommentQuote
  • I am talking about the whole belt, though i have not seen the Tashee site
    CommentQuote
  • amit

Originally Posted by amit001
    I am talking about the whole belt, though i have not seen the Tashee site

I have been to the site ,the site is good ,the site is not under the lal doora.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Where is durb . Not heard from him from a few days . I hope, everything is all right . Durb looks to be a seasoned investor & if he is investing here, it could be that he has certain info. on this project, which we r ignorant about .

Even i am concerned about durb's sudden disapperance, hope things are well at his end.

In my opinion, Tashee officials may have decided to delay the launch to second week of december because of the upcoming hearing of the Eway case in High court on 3rd dec...and they may be expecting something significantly positive about the eway...if it were to be something significantly negative, they would've already launched and collected money
    CommentQuote