X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
    I have also heard that its a joint project of Spire & Tashee , but its not 100 % confirmed & durb could be right .
    May be Spire and Tashee have mutually agreed to launch this project together but have no such confirm news on it.

Comment

Originally posted by durb100us View Post
      The project is hot again.

Their ongoing tussle with Spire have been sorted out and the much awaited launch of Tashee Capital Gateway is going to happen soon close to Diwali.

The initial investors who have en-queued their cheque till now will get the same previous rates.

Floor plans and site layout will most probably remain the same.
      Good news. I am also interested in this project.

Comment

Some info on net about Tashee's project

http://www.gurgaonsite.com/sector-111-in-gurgaon.html

http://www.************/do/quicksearc...AcnId=B3221460

http://www.wattpad.com/612933-tashee...all-9999998660

Comment

Check this thread from beginning, i guess you will find layout plans , floor plans and amenities list posted somewhere in middle of thread.

It's sole Tashee's project and have nothing to do with Spire -- That's what the news is.
          I asked this question as the same site is marked in future location on http://www.spireflexihomes.com/location.html#

Comment

I am being told by a few brokers,that in this project, the execution /construction will be done by Spire & the land is in the name of Tashee .

Also , all previous cheques won't be considered & new cheques would be called for fresh pre launch , which should happen within this month.

Anybody , who can confirm this or has similar information ?

Originally posted by jorbecains View Post
            I asked this question as the same site is marked in future location on http://www.spireflexihomes.com/location.html#
            Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Anybody aware on this ?

I am being told by a few brokers,that in this project, the execution /construction will be done by Spire & the land is in the name of Tashee .

Also , all previous cheques won't be considered & new cheques would be called for fresh pre launch , which should happen within this month.

Anybody , who can confirm this or has similar information ?

Comment

Anybody aware on this ?
                ManoJa,

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I came to know that things have settled between Tashee ans Spire but didn't know that Spire will launch it under their brand name.

If this will be the case then it will be the hottest project of E-way as of now as location is unmatched and also now with brand name of Spire , it will attract HNI and as i have mentioned in earlier post as well that it is very very accessible from Dwarka under pass way & bang opposite the 9 hole DDA golf course and diplomatic enclave.

Anyway , i have my cheques queued and i will hold the units till possession and regarding cancellation of previous cheques, i have not got any such news from my broker, who is still holding as much as 140 advanced cheques.
                Last edited by durb100us; November 3 2010, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Yes . I know, if Spire is really getting associated in this project , this should become hot & much more credible too .

Keep me updated .

ManoJa,

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I came to know that things have settled between Tashee ans Spire but didn't know that Spire will launch it under their brand name.

If this will be the case then it will be the hottest project of E-way as of now as location is unmatched and also now with brand name of Spire , it will attract HNI and as i have mentioned in earlier post as well that it is very very accessible from Dwarka under pass way & bang opposite the 9 hole DDA golf course and diplomatic enclave.

Anyway , i have my cheques queued and i will hold the units till possession and regarding cancellation of previous cheques, i have not got any such news from my broker, who is still holding as much as 140 advanced cheques.

Comment

Getting cheques replaced ? But why?

The only reason I see is- to give preference to some influential/ close ones, and damning those individuals with weak bargaining power...

Is it confirmed that cheques have to be replaced?

Comment

No confirmations , could be wrong too .( u need to cross check )

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
                      Getting cheques replaced ? But why?

The only reason I see is- to give preference to some influential/ close ones, and damning those individuals with weak bargaining power...

Is it confirmed that cheques have to be replaced?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X