Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors. :D
Read more
982 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • very apt.:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Spire would have real decent construction quality . U can make that out very easily from Spire Edge . I invested here, looking at Edge .

sounds logical
    CommentQuote
  • Please Suggest all my senoirs

Originally Posted by vikky55
    sounds logical

Is it good to invest in Noida Extension from selling point of view.Is it safe .Please advice.what is pros cons in investing in Noida?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by waves1234
    Is it good to invest in Noida Extension from selling point of view.Is it safe .Please advice.what is pros cons in investing in Noida?

From investment point of view , Gurgaon is the best place to invest.. Noida has lot of supply that is why appreciation will be less ....
    CommentQuote
  • not at all. wont be able to exit for years.... huge supply with zero project diferentiation....
    skip it...
    Originally Posted by waves1234
    CommentQuote
  • Sane advise . The oversupply building up in that area, would become one of the biggest problems of this region .

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    not at all. wont be able to exit for years.... huge supply with zero project diferentiation....
    skip it...
    CommentQuote
  • Better you stay with Noida expressway area... specially if you are lloking for resale... NExtention is going to be unlivable for may years... same as dwarka expressway projects....

Originally Posted by waves1234
    CommentQuote
  • FIELD REPORT

I went to the site of sector 103 and 111 for doing a due diligence myself. I travelled to the site through Old Delhi Gurgaon road-to- sector 23A-to-Ansals Palam Vihar-to-New Palam Vihar-to-Daulatabad village-to-sector 103. And then returned to T3 terminal via villages.

To be honest, I was in for rude shocks-after-shocks looking at the shabby condition of villages. But then that's why they are villages, isn't it?
    The first thing is Tashee site is presently very easily accessible without the need to travel through villages, it comes 1 kms. or so after Ansals Palam Vihar, which is anyway an average colony (sector roads are very narrow, and it is predominantly residential unlike DLF which is highly commercial, and that's why the rate difference). But after Tashee/ Mahindra Aura site starts some very dense villages on our way to sector 103. Near to these sites lie huge streches of empty lands- I presume these lands are acquired lands for Eway as well as builder's future projects.

Raheja and Indiabulls Centrum Park construction was in full swing in sector 103.
    CommentQuote
  • FIELD REPORT

On my return through Bijwasan, Dwarka and Pushpanjali Farms to T3 terminal, sectors 111/ 110A seemed like a dream place to live once Eway is built. Even Indiabulls and BPTP Amstoria etc. would be easily accessible on Eway. These Eway sectors cant be compared with Palam Vihar since sector roads would be much wider and commercials would be launched too.

Without Eway, that place is dead. But with Eway, that place would be extremely liveable; IMO, for someone looking for 5 year holding, EWay is better than any place to invest. The trends from court case are extremely encouraging. And we have already seen the price jump after Navi Mumbai airport was sanctioned.

IMO, please grab anything from a decent builder before court case is cleared. Though I don't know the exact date of clearing since litigants are negotiating, the case might be closed in a month or two. And would be soon followed by a well-publicised press conference, where Eway construction would be announced. And prices would jump 30% to 50%.
    I took me full 1 day to evaluate all my findings.And I am planning to visit again-Inshah-Allah! Amen.
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea about Tashee Launch?? when is this going to happen??
    CommentQuote
  • Company must be waiting for court decision,

court decision would be based on success of negotiations between litigants.

Success of negotiation would be based on willingness of litigants to settle the case.

Willingness to settle would be based on amount of compensation to be paid by Haryana Govt.

Amount of compensation would be based on money available with the govt.

Money available with the Govt would be based on taxes paid by you and me to the govt.

Now, when we made money in real estate, did we pay all our taxes?

CommentQuote
  • If we did not pay our taxes, do we really deserve the Eway?
    CommentQuote
  • raumybhan Bhai, dukhi nahi ho . Pray to god that u get what u r looking to get .

Do not introspect . Nothing is lost, yet . Be positive .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    raumybhan Bhai, dukhi nahi ho . Pray to god that u get what u r looking to get .

Do not introspect . Nothing is lost, yet . Be positive .

what are the prevailing rates here now ? has the project been launched officially ? and is the location bang on eway ?
    CommentQuote
  • Tashee launched?

Hi all,
    I am new to this forum and to real estate sector also.
    I heard Tashee got launched at 3550 with an inaugral discount of 200 psft..

Is it true??

I booked it at 2900 psft.
    CommentQuote