X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

A broker called me up this evening regarding this project. He says that this project is going to be solely Taashee's with Spire having no role. Also , for 2 BHK they want a 2 lakhs cheque in advance and for 3 BHK asking for 5 lakhs cheque in advance. Is it according to the norm guys ?

I will cross check tomorrow though as regards Spire / Taashee.

Comment

What BSP is being quoted for this ?

Originally posted by suavedude View Post
      A broker called me up this evening regarding this project. He says that this project is going to be solely Taashee's with Spire having no role. Also , for 2 BHK they want a 2 lakhs cheque in advance and for 3 BHK asking for 5 lakhs cheque in advance. Is it according to the norm guys ?

I will cross check tomorrow though as regards Spire / Taashee.
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
        What BSP is being quoted for this ?
        Rupees 3150 . What's your take on this project versus upcoming projects on NH8 as an Investment ?

Comment

Location is excellent . No two ways about it. The negatives r

- uncertainty on the construction of e way . No schedule , legal problems in land procurement & many more issues .

- Tashee , if its alone in the project . Bad reputation (from what i have heard in the market ) . Has not delivered much or anything yet . I would not put my money on Tashee . All most all of the brokers , i know , have asked me to stay away .

Originally posted by suavedude View Post
          Rupees 3150 . What's your take on this project versus upcoming projects on NH8 as an Investment ?

Comment

3150, isn't high if we look at the reputation of the builder.... Mahindra was at 3175 and it was including parking and power backup and I believe club membership as well.

Comment

Any updates on Tashee ?

Any confirmations or denials on the rumors that its a joint project between Spire & Tashee & that new cheques would be called for bookings ?

Comment

Members who have given the cheque for booking,

Did you check for latest information on Tashee....... I believe your broker can provide more accurate information since they would be in direct touch with the builder.

Comment

Everybody seems silent on Tashee .

I guess , the launch has been postponed again or what ?

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                  Any updates on Tashee ?

Any confirmations or denials on the rumors that its a joint project between Spire & Tashee & that new cheques would be called for bookings ?

Comment

Originally posted by jorbecains View Post
                    Members who have given the cheque for booking,

Did you check for latest information on Tashee....... I believe your broker can provide more accurate information since they would be in direct touch with the builder.
                    By any chance do we have anyone among us who has made any booking with any broker or are we just making castle on cloud 9...............If no one has made any booking its good and shows the poor demand of the project...............hope if that is the case.............project might launch on competitive prices.........which would be good for end users.......
                    Last edited by jorbecains; November 7 2010, 10:46 PM.

Comment

GGN overpriced ??

In my humble opinion, most real estate in gurgaon is highly speculative....i mean prices of property standing in fields (i have been to a few projects on proposed dwarka expressway and also the sec 68 or so in ggn) are so high that there is hardly anything available in decent budget....on top of that these r places which wont be livable for next 3-4 yrs atleast.....

this Tashee project is just an extension of the ggn RE story, its been launchin forever...with the best location etc etc as its USP.....i am looking forward to buying an apartment, but just not able to spot a good deal.....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X