X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Sobha coming

As per a news in DNA, Sobha Developers will launch their projects in March 2011 in sectors 106, 108 and 109 where they have 192 acres of land. From history books, we know that their projects are the most expensive ones which can give a facelift to entire surroundings.
    I take this news as very positive for initial Tashee investors (if and when it gets launched), since Tashee investment of 2010 would appreciate by March- April 2011, partially because of Sobha's launch ta that times. In any case, this news is very good for Dwarka-Eway area.

http://www.dnaindia.com/money/report...h-next_1462854

Comment

i just called up Tashee office for the first time to find out the truth.

1. he said they have indeed authorized acd to collect cheques

2. the launch is pending due to non-recipt of loi and license. no date can be commented upon as of now!

3. in case of launch, those who have lined their cheques would get priority in allotment

4. sector 111 project is solo (without spire)

I would visit their office in CP next time i am in delhi to get correct picture

Comment

Is Tashee not sure whether the project would be launched or not ?

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
        i just called up Tashee office for the first time to find out the truth.

1. he said they have indeed authorized acd to collect cheques

2. the launch is pending due to non-recipt of loi and license. no date can be commented upon as of now!

3. in case of launch, those who have lined their cheques would get priority in allotment

4. sector 111 project is solo (without spire)

I would visit their office in CP next time i am in delhi to get correct picture
        Last edited by MANOJa; November 10 2010, 12:32 PM.
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
          As per a news in DNA, Sobha Developers will launch their projects in March 2011 in sectors 106, 108 and 109 where they have 192 acres of land. From history books, we know that their projects are the most expensive ones which can give a facelift to entire surroundings.

http://www.dnaindia.com/money/report...h-next_1462854
          It will be a premier project, though launch have been delayed.

Earlier it was getting launched in segment of 4000-45000 range.

Regarding Tashee, the project's launch might get delayed but it will come for sure, so stay invested.

Comment

LOI obtained

Good news !!!

LOI for Tashee have been obtained.

New rates after LOI will be 3350/ sq ft, however those who are queued will get at 2750/

There are still units available at 2835/ sq ft thru brokers who have collected bulk booking cheques.

Comment

What about the land dispute issue ? There was a remark in this thread by a member, on the project land being disputed & under multiple litigation ?

Originally posted by durb100us View Post
              Good news !!!

LOI for Tashee have been obtained.

New rates after LOI will be 3350/ sq ft, however those who are queued will get at 2750/

There are still units available at 2835/ sq ft thru brokers who have collected bulk booking cheques.

Comment

Ramyu,

2750/ is not available now, only few investors and bulk investors have got that rate. It was the first lot.

You have probably booked in second week when they escalated the price to 2835/ immediately.

Agastya ,

Try with All check deal as they hold maximum inventories. Negotiate hard with them.

Manoja,

Tashee is the land owner and the only dispute was of Spire entering onto this particular project. The issue is over now and Tashee is the only one associated with this project.

So no more land issues.

Comment

What about the land dispute case going on in the High Court of Punjab & Haryana, Chandigarh ? R u aware on it ? Just cross check on it, not much info. available, but i have heard about if from some .

Originally posted by durb100us View Post
                  Ramyu,

2750/ is not available now, only few investors and bulk investors have got that rate. It was the first lot.

You have probably booked in second week when they escalated the price to 2835/ immediately.

Agastya ,

Try with All check deal as they hold maximum inventories. Negotiate hard with them.

Manoja,

Tashee is the land owner and the only dispute was of Spire entering onto this particular project. The issue is over now and Tashee is the only one associated with this project.

So no more land issues.

Comment

Had a word with Allcheck..... As per him they are not marketing that project now.........

http://artilib.org/20025181-tashee-g...999998663.html

Comment

Tashee coming

I again called Tashee...they have confirmed that projects would be launched within a few days

But they have also said that AllCheckDeal cheques might not be honoured by them...they'll take a call once LOI reaches them

Even in my discussion with ACD, it seemed clear that ACD is not too bullish on Tashee- especially the cheques previously collected..

Major decisions would be taken in the next 3-4 days!!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X