X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Originally posted by AmitMM View Post
    It amazes me to see the kind of risk appatite todays investors have!!!
    Some project from some builder who is one of the partners of a group which is yet to deliver a project plans to launch a project and LO!!!
    Its sold off even before any body has any details...
    If somebody finds a rate of 2800 cheap then better to invest in DLF manesar and new town heights.. How ever remote the location may be presently at leat the project is there to see.
    I would rather go with Class A builder as tinisha said rather than some run of the mill builder, and loaction which still has a long way to go...
    God knows when Dwarika phase 2 will develop, when the new diplomat enclave will come up..
    If you can get in and make quick moollah then great otherwise god bless!!!
    AmitM,

You are right.
    I have seen Gurgoan from days when people used to only go there to get booze in black.

The place in past 10 years have changed phenomenally.

Close proximity to airport was one of the prime USP.

Same thing happened at Dwarka phase 1 also.

So 2800, close to airport is not a bad deal i believe.

I have invested at Indirapuram 5 years back at rate of 1800 nd hve recently sold in 3400 rate.

Same was the outlook on Indirapuram also but today is one of the most happening place.

Agreed that A class builder hve more reputation in market and is safe investment but returns cant be compared.

If everything goes right and Dwarka expressway & Metro train projects takes place in next 4 years then in this project only you will see rates of 6000 to 7000 in next 6-7 years with extremely high rentals.

Even if ill have to invest in Manesar, DLF will be last on my priority list.

I would rather bet on Vatika next or Orris Carnation then DLF or Rahejas

Comment

Tashee Group

Hello All,

Even I was very much interested by the impressive facts given to me by the broker. I was about to make the cheque payment .... and Just in time I consulted the same from one of my relative a very senior HUDA executive (retired) and now working with a real estate major.

1. Dwarka Expressway is on a very slow track and there is hardly any possibility for it to be completed by 2021 and the same is true about the metro also.

2. Even if it moved on a fast track. This is a day dreamer type of scenario from HUDA which is not even backed by NHAI or delhi government. Even if HUDA does it part promptly, Delhi government after commonwealth games would neither have energy or funds to execute such ambitious projects. It going to hibernate for some time after doing so much of work. Hence he was of view that the Express way will end up at gurgaon border and the 3 KM streach from gurgaon to nagafgarh road is not likely to be constructed easily.

3. That part of the Gurgaon lies on the bank of railway track and there are many small establishments and colonies aroud the track which are pending for regularization and most probably would be regularized by 2012. so this appartments would be surrounded by that stuff.

4. The DLF part of gurgaon is at a premium because of proximity to South delhi where there is not much space left (south delhi) and hence is quoting around 1/3 - 1/4 of the land prices as compared to south delhi (which are 3-4 lacs per sq. yard and in gurgaon 80000- 1.2 lkh / sq yard) If we take these stats 1st of all there are ample flats lying vacant in Dwarka and also 9000 acres of residential land to come up for phase 2. going by that factor anything above 3200 per sqft with good connectivity looks to be expensive.

5. There would always be a divide in North Gurgaon and South Gurgaon in terms of property rates and it is in North Delhi and South Delhi and hence the rates in North gurgaon in future wont be more that 40-50% compared to the rates in South gurgaon given that both have same sort of locality and surroundings.

I got discouraged by these stats and for now i am not going for this project but would be looking for something around Faridabad road... even if I have to settle for a 2BHK instead of 3.

Your view folks?

Rgds,
      Gaurav

Comment

Your post has completed diverted me off the project!
        I hope you are not one of those agents/broker who would want people to stay away from this project so that the next best project gets into the eye of others. I am not doubting your authenticity but i am sure you would know what i meant.
        Between, i like the location a lot but havn't visited the site so can't really counter your views..

Originally posted by gaurav_chugh View Post
        Hello All,

Even I was very much interested by the impressive facts given to me by the broker. I was about to make the cheque payment .... and Just in time I consulted the same from one of my relative a very senior HUDA executive (retired) and now working with a real estate major.

1. Dwarka Expressway is on a very slow track and there is hardly any possibility for it to be completed by 2021 and the same is true about the metro also.

2. Even if it moved on a fast track. This is a day dreamer type of scenario from HUDA which is not even backed by NHAI or delhi government. Even if HUDA does it part promptly, Delhi government after commonwealth games would neither have energy or funds to execute such ambitious projects. It going to hibernate for some time after doing so much of work. Hence he was of view that the Express way will end up at gurgaon border and the 3 KM streach from gurgaon to nagafgarh road is not likely to be constructed easily.

3. That part of the Gurgaon lies on the bank of railway track and there are many small establishments and colonies aroud the track which are pending for regularization and most probably would be regularized by 2012. so this appartments would be surrounded by that stuff.

4. The DLF part of gurgaon is at a premium because of proximity to South delhi where there is not much space left (south delhi) and hence is quoting around 1/3 - 1/4 of the land prices as compared to south delhi (which are 3-4 lacs per sq. yard and in gurgaon 80000- 1.2 lkh / sq yard) If we take these stats 1st of all there are ample flats lying vacant in Dwarka and also 9000 acres of residential land to come up for phase 2. going by that factor anything above 3200 per sqft with good connectivity looks to be expensive.

5. There would always be a divide in North Gurgaon and South Gurgaon in terms of property rates and it is in North Delhi and South Delhi and hence the rates in North gurgaon in future wont be more that 40-50% compared to the rates in South gurgaon given that both have same sort of locality and surroundings.

I got discouraged by these stats and for now i am not going for this project but would be looking for something around Faridabad road... even if I have to settle for a 2BHK instead of 3.

Your view folks?

Rgds,
        Gaurav

Comment

Some more info..

Just got to know this project is not approved by regulatory body yet...
          Its just in agreement stage between land owners and builder... thats why no info about the maps or floor plan exits... No one will even show you exact site map and layout plan...

And i m also just a s/w consulatan searching for a flat for myself..

Rgds..
          Gaurav

Comment

Have not invested in even a single project on the Dwarka Expressway, since i feel projects there would take up 8 years or more to give appreciable returns, psf may double in 8 to 9 yrs. Not worth taking the risk, better put that money in a FD, with any bank.

Not sure about the comments of Gaurav on North versus South Gurgaon. What area the projects on NH8 ie. Sectors 77,81,82,84 etc. fall in ie. North or South Gurgaon.

Please comment

Originally posted by gaurav_chugh View Post
            Hello All,

Your view folks?

Rgds,
            Gaurav
            Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

The projects on Dwarka Expressway are under the sheets and people only have speculations and assumptions about it, nothing concrete as such, infact all rumour based gossips.

As far as Dwarka Expressway is concerned, then according to latest flash news, the matter of land coz of which the villagers had taken stay from court is over now and well settled.

Villagers will be rehabilitated to Sec 44 , 43 and compensation have been given.

Metro project is approved in Gurgoan 2021 master plan and might take time to come as before Dwarka Expressway Metro, the Golf course extension metro will take place, but not many people will rely on metro for commuting, it will be an added advantage but not the prime means of transport.

Lot of people in this forum have not liked the Dwarka express way projects but the matter of fact is that investors and end users are investing like anything in thoz projects.

Some of them are sold out completely and some are almost on the verge of.

For ex Raheja Shilas, Raheja Atharva, Raheja Vedanata, Ramprastha Edhe, Atrium, The view, BPTP PARK serene, BPTP ESPACIO, Mahindra Life spaces Aura, Indiabulls Centrum park, ILD Spire, Spire sec 106, Ninex Corona, BPTP Fortune towers are few of ongoing projects with most of the units sold out.

DLF have land bank in Sec 106 and at Dwarka phase 2, though they have not shown their cards as yet.

Comment

Tashee location at sec 111

Comment

Location is excellent, also check with Google map and if possible by visiting the site. I too surveyed the area around sec 109, and what I got a feeling is :
                  1. Area is very near to dwarka and expressway will be a hit
                  2. Area is near to Airport , a big plus point
                  3. With broader roads and Metro will add to its benefits

Negatives :

1. Many conditions are attached, first and formost is Expressway Road
                  2. Legal hurdles (not very clear cut information is available, so a doubt remains)
                  3. And also I feel that there is Palam Vihar Extension where many plotted houses are build, so the area I did not find very clean and clear, like many other sectors where only farm land is visible.
                  4. On one side its Railway line, and other side is a big drain , so u need to travel on orthcoming expressway only, unlike other HUDA sectors where u have multiple entry points

5. Rate of property is not cheap so why to invest where time is not certain and so much dependency on Govt. Projects.

Considering many ifs I had dropped the idea of investing there and opted on Sohna Road

Only if u have spare money to gamble / or have patience to wait for some year (in worst case) then u invest here ...
                  We generally gets carried away ....

Comment

Finally booked flat in Tashee

Have finally booked two flats of 3bhk 2750 /

2BHK'S were all sold out.

Keeping my fingers crossed for 25th Aug , when the project will be officially launched

Comment

Originally posted by durb100us View Post
                      Have finally booked two flats of 3bhk 2750 /

2BHK'S were all sold out.

Keeping my fingers crossed for 25th Aug , when the project will be officially launched
                      Hi durb100us ,

Congrats for booking 2 apartments in Tashee project, but always remember the proverb " not to put all yr. eggs in one basket ".
                      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X