Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

    - Will previous cheques given to allcheck deals, would be honored or not ?


    Let the builder refuse to honour these pre-collected cheques (at old rates) through authorized brokers.

    If the builder indeed has the guts to do so, it would suffer a major backlash by the investor community, since it would be clear before every investor in their existing and future projects that brand "Tashee" (which no one knows anyway) is unreliable.

    The builder knows very well that these initial investors are the ones who almost assured the success of project & almost underwrote the project at a time when not even LOI was procured. Their faith in the project would lure a lot more 'bakras' ('the herd') into the Tashee trap- and that's how a project is born.

    IMO, no builder would like to suffer a reputational paralysis (even so when entering the market for first time) just for a few dozen cheques. These cheques / honouring these cheques is the only way to show its commitment to future investors/ end users. Naturally, by not honouring their words, Tashee has much to loss and very-very little to gain.

    Comment


    • Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

      inputs to know more

      i understand that tashee , earth and puri being in sector 111 , 112 etc are closer to delhi ; but their reputation is a dampener.

      Quality builders like mahindra aura , raheja , indiabulls(?) are a little ahead .

      which project out of these would be closer to e-way - mahindra aura or raheja ( which project sect 106 or 109 ) or indiabulls . i understand that tashee's location is just next to saharas land bank of 200 acres which is visible from mahindra aura's site .

      mahindra aura's site is cluttered with nallah and unauthorised establishments , whereas sahara / tashee is a clean site closer to delhi

      please give some detailed inputs to help make a decision .

      also any idea where exactly is the e-way entry from dwarka site ? i have seen the dwarka sect 21 metro station cum mall?

      thanks durb for all inputs

      Originally posted by durb100us View Post
      Have no clue about reputation of Earth, they are coming up at Noida Ext with Earth Township but they are not into premier segment.

      Sobha is one of the top notch builders in Banglore and have delivered quality projects so far. If you can afford Sobha , then why not going for Raheja as their quality is world class.

      Also if it suits you then you should go for Indiabulls Enigma as its close to E-way.

      All the projects on the E-way are premier one. Look out for the location and then closeness and direct approach from E-way.

      A project which will have entry and exit directly from E-way will be valued more in longer term.

      Comment


      • Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

        Who is Tashi? Any trackrecord or refernces for company/ promotors?

        Originally posted by arorar View Post
        i understand that tashee , earth and puri being in sector 111 , 112 etc are closer to delhi ; but their reputation is a dampener.

        Quality builders like mahindra aura , raheja , indiabulls(?) are a little ahead .

        which project out of these would be closer to e-way - mahindra aura or raheja ( which project sect 106 or 109 ) or indiabulls . i understand that tashee's location is just next to saharas land bank of 200 acres which is visible from mahindra aura's site .

        mahindra aura's site is cluttered with nallah and unauthorised establishments , whereas sahara / tashee is a clean site closer to delhi

        please give some detailed inputs to help make a decision .

        also any idea where exactly is the e-way entry from dwarka site ? i have seen the dwarka sect 21 metro station cum mall?

        thanks durb for all inputs

        Comment


        • Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

          Originally posted by vikky55 View Post
          Who is Tashi? Any trackrecord or refernces for company/ promotors?

          WHO IS TASHI? LOL...I DON'T KNOW WHO HE OR SHE IS. BUT THE FOLLOWING IS THE DICTIONARY MEANING:

          Meaning: Prosperity. A boy or girl's name.

          Tashi is an uncommon first name for women and an equally uncommon last name for both men and women. (1990 U.S. Census)

          Origin of Tashi

          The Name Tashi is both a boy and girl's name . The origin of the baby name Tashi is English with the meaning(s) depending on Gender/Origin being

          English- Abbreviation of Natasha - the Russian form of the English Natalie: Born at Christmas.
          Tashi has the following similar or variant Names: Natasha Tashi Tashia Tashiah Tashy Tashya Tashyah Tassam Tawsha Tasha

          Tashi Name Popularity

          The name Tashi, is the 70609th most popular baby name at mybaby.net.au placing it in the top 93% of names on our site.

          Sorry, but I couldn't get more info than this...

          Comment


          • Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

            Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
            WHO IS TASHI? LOL...I DON'T KNOW WHO HE OR SHE IS. BUT THE FOLLOWING IS THE DICTIONARY MEANING:

            Meaning: Prosperity. A boy or girl's name.

            Tashi is an uncommon first name for women and an equally uncommon last name for both men and women. (1990 U.S. Census)

            Origin of Tashi


            Sorry, but I couldn't get more info than this...
            Raumy,

            Great sense of humor !!!

            There can't be any better explanation

            Comment


            • Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

              Originally posted by arorar View Post
              i understand that tashee , earth and puri being in sector 111 , 112 etc are closer to delhi ; but their reputation is a dampener.


              also any idea where exactly is the e-way entry from dwarka site ? i have seen the dwarka sect 21 metro station cum mall?

              thanks durb for all inputs
              Yes ur right ,

              Tashee have better location and closeness to Delhi and that's the only USP of this project.

              The Dwarka underpass road will be broadened further. As it is the road exists, keep going straight from BPCL plant and you will reach Sec 111.

              Also you can come from Kapashera, Najafgarh road.

              Tashee is also not located on E-way, but it's hardly 4 km from T-3 terminal and almost on the border of Delhi.

              Closest Dwarka sector is 22.

              Comment


              • Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

                A Good one .

                On a serious note, as far as i know, Tashee is a land bank holder, with no known previous projects . Investing here is a high risk game . U could mint money, since the location is pretty good, but there is a risk of losing all yr. investment too.

                Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
                WHO IS TASHI? LOL...I DON'T KNOW WHO HE OR SHE IS. BUT THE FOLLOWING IS THE DICTIONARY MEANING:

                Meaning: Prosperity. A boy or girl's name.

                Tashi is an uncommon first name for women and an equally uncommon last name for both men and women. (1990 U.S. Census)

                Origin of Tashi

                The Name Tashi is both a boy and girl's name . The origin of the baby name Tashi is English with the meaning(s) depending on Gender/Origin being

                English- Abbreviation of Natasha - the Russian form of the English Natalie: Born at Christmas.
                Tashi has the following similar or variant Names: Natasha Tashi Tashia Tashiah Tashy Tashya Tashyah Tassam Tawsha Tasha

                Tashi Name Popularity

                The name Tashi, is the 70609th most popular baby name at mybaby.net.au placing it in the top 93% of names on our site.

                Sorry, but I couldn't get more info than this...
                Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

                Comment


                • Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

                  Confirmed news

                  Tasheee is getting launched on Monday

                  Comment


                  • Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

                    Size and price pls

                    Originally posted by durb100us View Post
                    Tasheee is getting launched on Monday

                    Comment


                    • Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

                      u never know it can be a steal if they get into a tie with a known name..

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X