X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

A Tashee by any other name will still smell sweet !

(apologies to Shakespeare )

Originally posted by decoded View Post
    u never know it can be a steal if they get into a tie with a known name..

Comment

Monday bhi aab dur nahi . Let's see Tashee ka kaya banta hai .

How do u guys compare the Earth , Sector 112 project ( it is supposed to be a premium project ) with Tashee . Both builders r new, although Earth has some ongoing project in Noida . Can anybody comment on the Earth's repute/any previous history , BSP of 3500 etc.?

Originally posted by durb100us View Post
      Tasheee is getting launched on Monday
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

From the Sounds of it, it looks like the Russian land mafia is developing it !!

Just kidding !

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
        WHO IS TASHI? LOL...I DON'T KNOW WHO HE OR SHE IS. BUT THE FOLLOWING IS THE DICTIONARY MEANING:

Meaning: Prosperity. A boy or girl's name.

Tashi is an uncommon first name for women and an equally uncommon last name for both men and women. (1990 U.S. Census)

Origin of Tashi

The Name Tashi is both a boy and girl's name . The origin of the baby name Tashi is English with the meaning(s) depending on Gender/Origin being

English- Abbreviation of Natasha - the Russian form of the English Natalie: Born at Christmas. Tashi has the following similar or variant Names: Natasha Tashi Tashia Tashiah Tashy Tashya Tashyah Tassam Tawsha Tasha

Tashi Name Popularity

The name Tashi, is the 70609th most popular baby name at mybaby.net.au placing it in the top 93% of names on our site.

Sorry, but I couldn't get more info than this...

Comment

Originally posted by durb100us View Post
          Tasheee is getting launched on Monday

Dwarka Flats are far better located and price output , than this new Project for living . With address in Delhi than Haryana

Comment

Tashee launched!!!!!!!!

The dealer (AllCheckDeals) informed that Tashee has been launched, but since only few units are launched, I would not get allotment at my desired price (2835) but would get a price of Rs. 2990.

I am still talking to them, but seems they might not fulfill their earlier commitment of booking at a price of Rs. 2835. It seems I would have to cancel all the 3 bookings I was looking at, and rather invest in Landmarks/ Indiabulls.

I wonder dealer why dealers play these tricks with retail investors? Or was someone right that Tashee is an unreliable brand to deal with?

Comment

How can u be so sure that this is not another gimmick & whether project has been actually launched or not ?

So my info. on Tashee, not honoring any previous cheques was correct .

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
              The dealer (AllCheckDeals) informed that Tashee has been launched, but since only few units are launched, I would not get allotment at my desired price (2835) but would get a price of Rs. 2990.

I am still talking to them, but seems they might not fulfill their earlier commitment of booking at a price of Rs. 2835. It seems I would have to cancel all the 3 bookings I was looking at, and rather invest in Landmarks/ Indiabulls.

I wonder dealer why dealers play these tricks with retail investors? Or was someone right that Tashee is an unreliable brand to deal with?

Comment

I wonder dealer why dealers play these tricks with retail investors? Or was someone right that Tashee is an unreliable brand to deal with?[/QUOTE]

hey buddy win some loose some...
                this is how advance checks work!!!! when godrej can do it why not others...
                consider your booking done only when project is officially launched and/or checks are en cashed....

Comment

Yes . Your booking is confirmed only when your cheque gets debited .

Originally posted by AmitMM View Post

hey buddy win some loose some...
                  this is how advance checks work!!!! when godrej can do it why not others...
                  consider your booking done only when project is officially launched and/or checks are en cashed....[/QUOTE]

Comment

So finally at what price Tashee is available now......

Comment

Only God & raumybhan, knows .

Originally posted by jorbecains View Post
                      So finally at what price Tashee is available now......

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X