Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors. :D
Read more
979 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • tashee

guys, what is the best (minimum) price this project is available? Also what about ansals, is the locastion quite similar and wats the difference in price?
    CommentQuote
  • Ansal & Siddhartha, followed by Era, i think r the cheapest here . Look for their merits & demerits, in their respective threads .

Overall, i think, Sare Crescent Green Parc is the cheapest .
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Man(oja). :)
    CommentQuote
  • Manoja - a query about TASHEE

Hi everyone, R V this side joined very recently. Hav been reading the threads of TASHEE ( Booked a 2BHK in it). Heard that the 90% of the TASHEE project is sold to some Dubai based company:bab (38):........ will I get the allotment in this case????? Really confused.........
    CommentQuote
  • R V Singh, i read a remark somewhere in this thread that Tashee has a JV with some Dubai based company . I am not aware on this, beyond this information . Not much info. on Tashee project in the market, basically all kind of rumors floating around .

Maybe, somebody else, who is invested in Tashee can answer yr. query .
    CommentQuote
  • Sure. thanx Manoja. Hope the JV does not hamper the investors!!

He guys!! Any more info on TASHEE???? All check deals are selling at 3350 in the mkt... Any better projects than it??

I heard abt Sidharatha in 103 on e way 2790/sqft.... HZAAT?
    CommentQuote
  • avoid sidhartha... if you are looking that side look at landmark at 3300 and era at 2750 instead....

Originally Posted by R V Singh
    Sure. thanx Manoja. Hope the JV does not hamper the investors!!

He guys!! Any more info on TASHEE???? All check deals are selling at 3350 in the mkt... Any better projects than it??

I heard abt Sidharatha in 103 on e way 2790/sqft.... HZAAT?
    CommentQuote
  • Now when I am back to life, let me revive this thread with some more news.

1. Tashee (111 project) had LOI in place. Pre-launch happened last year at 2900 and 3057. I booked 3 BHK at 3057. AllCheckDeals & other agents now booking at 3350. Good market response reported by some agents, because of great location (no village nearby, no railway line/sewage gutter which is a problem for Mahindra Aura site). Inventory largely exhausted.

2. Builder is waiting for some more time before formal launch at 3500 or 3550. All builder employees are tight-lipped on launch news. Booking price in April as per agents would be 3750 (Hopefully not). No chance of excavation starting before monsoons of 2011.

3. Already few resales happened at 3100 (for those who booked at 2900).
    4. The website is fully functional now. As per the website, they have projects in North as well as South India.

5. I was surprised to hear that an additional factor for buying was an auspicious number 111 (sector). This number is a sacred number of Christianity, and also considered sacred by some Hindu & Chinese sects. Sounds strange to me, but then I realised that some Indians are superstitious on numbers- Just see cars around cities buying auspicious numbers for ridiculous amounts and flaunting these auspicious numbers, like 786, 9999 etc. (I also know that some people base their decision on Vastu, which sounds very silly to me).

Overall, I am somewhat satisfied with my buy decision now. Eagerly awaiting launch and construction. But I would urge future buyers to be cautious with the builder as Manoja said. These small builders can give us a heart attack any morning.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raumybhan
    Now when I am back to life, let me revive this thread with some more news.

1. Tashee (111 project) had LOI in place. Pre-launch happened last year at 2900 and 3057. I booked 3 BHK at 3057. AllCheckDeals & other agents now booking at 3350. Good market response reported by some agents, because of great location (no village nearby, no railway line/sewage gutter which is a problem for Mahindra Aura site). Inventory largely exhausted.

2. Builder is waiting for some more time before formal launch at 3500 or 3550. All builder employees are tight-lipped on launch news. Booking price in April as per agents would be 3750 (Hopefully not). No chance of excavation starting before monsoons of 2011.

3. Already few resales happened at 3100 (for those who booked at 2900).
    4. The website is fully functional now. As per the website, they have projects in North as well as South India.

5. I was surprised to hear that an additional factor for buying was an auspicious number 111 (sector). This number is a sacred number of Christianity, and also considered sacred by some Hindu & Chinese sects. Sounds strange to me, but then I realised that some Indians are superstitious on numbers- Just see cars around cities buying auspicious numbers for ridiculous amounts and flaunting these auspicious numbers, like 786, 9999 etc. (I also know that some people base their decision on Vastu, which sounds very silly to me).

Overall, I am somewhat satisfied with my buy decision now. Eagerly awaiting launch and construction. But I would urge future buyers to be cautious with the builder as Manoja said. These small builders can give us a heart attack any morning.

I have been telling this since long that location wise Tashee is far better then Mahindras as Aura is densely surrounded by villages, nala and Railway line, since i have personally visited Tashee's site.

Even if D - E-way will not come, it won't affect Tashee's connectivity a lot as it is very very accessible from Kapashera road which leads to Pushpanjali farms and the road is very very wide just like NH8. So you can either go straight to Dwarka by underpass or can take aright turn to Puspanjali farms.

The only issue here is about the marketing plan and launch of project as so far their is no brand visibility and presence of Tashee as an average builder also.

As per my sources, the excavation will take time as its in a JV format and will take time to finish the formalities.

Good for investors as they will get some time in hand before shelling out bucks for second demand.
    CommentQuote
  • No doubt the location looks excellent, but i am quite skeptical about the builder .

Let's hope, everything turns out to be fine .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by durb100us

As per my sources, the excavation will take time as its in a JV format and will take time to finish the formalities.

Good for investors as they will get some time in hand before shelling out bucks for second demand.

But Durb, I have a question here. As per the payment plan, you have to pay next 15% within 45-60 days of booking. Thus they take 25% of BSP before start of excavation, in my understanding. Am I right, or missing something here?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raumybhan

But Durb, I have a question here. As per the payment plan, you have to pay next 15% within 45-60 days of booking. Thus they take 25% of BSP before start of excavation, in my understanding. Am I right, or missing something here?

No such demand have been raised to me, however i will still do a cross check on it.

They can only demand if the construction or excavation will start, not prior to that.

Lemme know, any other process you have gone thru away from booking.
    CommentQuote

• I am getting sms from dealers regarding some new launch in Dwarka from completely unknown builder- construction not yet started- at a price of "Just 7,000 psf"- inaugural offer for just 2 days !!!!!!! That too without clubhouse/ pool/ garden etc. Can somone confirm if prices have indeed reached these level.

If this is true, Tashee/ Mahindra Aura at less than half their price and more than double their facilities is much better option. Location is mere 4-5 kms from Dwarka.
    CommentQuote
  • It is an Uppal's Group project, being relaunched . I could be wrong .
    CommentQuote
  • Durb,
    Just like you I had paid a booking amount of 3 lakhs for 3 BHK in Tashee last year.
    Now the agent is pressurising me to send remaining 2.18 lakhs so that my initial 10% contribution is complete (my booking was at 3057)

Please tell me if I should send them a cheque for completing 10 % demand.

Few days back, I met an agent called xxxx based in sector 19, Dwarka who told me to wait for company's demand.

My agent xxx say that I have to pay immediately to avoid late payment charge.

I called up Tashee office, but they say that I have to speak with the agent only, and they won't be able to say anything on this.

What did you do? Did you pay remaining amount to complete initial 10%? What does your agent say?
    CommentQuote