Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors. :D
Read more
982 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have given one cheque in Era at sector 103 in prelaunch and I paid the cheque of 5 lacs.

Now I have got the demand of completely giving 25% and that too when project is yet to be launched and any unit is yet to be allocated.

When I contacted broker then he said it is happening with all the builders including Bestech, Sidharth.

So I wanna ask that I am correct that I should not pay any further till any launch happens and I am alloted sth?
    CommentQuote
  • Do u have to pay the 25 % less 5 L in one go ? If yes, that is very suspicious .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raumybhan
    Durb,
    Just like you I had paid a booking amount of 3 lakhs for 3 BHK in Tashee last year.
    Now the agent is pressurising me to send remaining 2.18 lakhs so that my initial 10% contribution is complete (my booking was at 3057)

Please tell me if I should send them a cheque for completing 10 % demand.

Few days back, I met an agent called xxxx based in sector 19, Dwarka who told me to wait for company's demand.

My agent xxx say that I have to pay immediately to avoid late payment charge.

I called up Tashee office, but they say that I have to speak with the agent only, and they won't be able to say anything on this.

What did you do? Did you pay remaining amount to complete initial 10%? What does your agent say?

I haven't received any such demand :bab (38):

I believe that you have booked it thru ACD and they should give you proper justification, also have you been given the allotment letter or do you by any chance know which unit in which tower have been allotted to you ????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raumybhan

I am getting sms from dealers regarding some new launch in Dwarka from completely unknown builder- construction not yet started- at a price of "Just 7,000 psf"- inaugural offer for just 2 days !!!!!!! That too without clubhouse/ pool/ garden etc. Can somone confirm if prices have indeed reached these level.

If this is true, Tashee/ Mahindra Aura at less than half their price and more than double their facilities is much better option. Location is mere 4-5 kms from Dwarka.

FYI

CMP of Dwarka for ready to move in societies is between 7500-9500/
    CommentQuote
  • I have got it thorough post from Era landmarks. When have u booked it?
    CommentQuote
  • I have got the demand of making it 15% minus % lacs by 31st Jan and I am assuming if I pay it then they would ask me 10% also.

So what is the norm of prelaunch or there is no norm?
    CommentQuote
  • I have not booked in Era, but a friend of mine has .
    CommentQuote
  • No I was asking from durbs as he told that he hasn't got any demand letter. And manoja, if you let me know the way of reaching your friend who has booked in era then I can also ask him all these things.

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I have put my friend a mail . Will get back to u, harigarian.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harigarian
    No I was asking from durbs as he told that he hasn't got any demand letter. And manoja, if you let me know the way of reaching your friend who has booked in era then I can also ask him all these things.

thanks

I have never booked in Era and i believe that you are referring to Era here.

I am invested in Tashee and have not received any further demand which Raumy was mentioning.
    CommentQuote
  • This information is apparently looking in correct . My friend, who is invested in Era, is currently out of GGN, but it seems, that he has not received any such intimation at his end . harigarian, kindly recheck .

Originally Posted by harigarian
    I have given one cheque in Era at sector 103 in prelaunch and I paid the cheque of 5 lacs.

Now I have got the demand of completely giving 25% and that too when project is yet to be launched and any unit is yet to be allocated.

When I contacted broker then he said it is happening with all the builders including Bestech, Sidharth.

So I wanna ask that I am correct that I should not pay any further till any launch happens and I am alloted sth?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks manoja, I try call my broker tomorrow. And u pl just post to it if he your friend gets any such info.

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, if i come to know of anything new, i will post it .
    CommentQuote
  • Other than Tashee, are there any existing or upcoming projects in the sectors bordering Delhi ??
    CommentQuote
  • One or two more projects r coming up shortly, but nothing with decent builders, except Sohba, as for now . Please correct & update me, if i am wrong .
    CommentQuote