X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

It's 2990 psf .

[QUOTE=vikky55;127820]What rate? 24xx or 28xx??

Originally posted by sid_bharti View Post
    guys, i was dealing with ACD on Tashee and today I queued my cheque succesfully for a 3 bhk unit 2990psf ....there was lots of rush as Durb mentioned, frrentic calls from different sales people at ACD to their respective clients just to have their cheques sent if
    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

[QUOTE=MANOJa;127822]It's 2990 psf .

Originally posted by vikky55 View Post
      What rate? 24xx or 28xx??
      Not 2990 psf its now 9920 psf .

Comment

HUDA to offer alternative housing to encroachers

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...ow/6972280.cms

Before the next High Court hearing on 3 December HUDA is making all efforts to settle the matter with owners of over 500 illegal houses that are blocking Northern Peripheral Road (NPR) project.

The ambitious road projects aims to drastically reduce the travel time between Dwarka and Gurgaon.

The two four-lane corridors have 30 metres of green belt on both sides, but the project has been stuck due to court cases. The total project has 18.5 km long road and majority of it is stuck in court cases.

Even though these houses are illegal, HUDA is ready to provide alternative housing to the affected, a source close with the developments said. But the encroachers are said to be demanding plots instead of alternative houses.

The HUDA officials admit that encroachments have sprawled in major chunk of the project land and it would be tough to remove them since many of them have got court stay orders.

For HUDA, senior officials admit that the situation is going out of control: The delay is costing a lot because the city is being deprived of crucial road infrastructure because of encroachments. But the encroachers are more worried about pocketing money, said a senior HUDA official.

The HUDA had carried out a detailed mapping of the entire 18.5 km NPR.

The road will connect Dwarka and National Highway-8 near Kherki Dhaula. Senior official claimed that the encroachers located near Kherki Dhaula are most difficult to handle as they are hell bent of pursuing the court case.

This has been causing a lot of problems.

The litigation has derailed the project. On one end the HUDA is drawing up all the plans, international experts are being roped in to make it one of the futuristic road projects but on the other end we are still grappling to clear encroachments, said the official.

HUDA official claimed that the authority would submit in the high court about the proposal of providing alternative houses to all the encroachers after they vacate the land.

Comment

Wacky sense of humor .

[QUOTE=deepak bansal;128100]
          Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
          It's 2990 psf .

Not 2990 psf its now 9920 psf .

Comment

This is how our system support the unauthorized possessions. Why to provide any compensation to illegal occupants.
            **Court should issue the order to remove all illegal houses.

Originally posted by nitin80 View Post
            HUDA to offer alternative housing to encroachers

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...ow/6972280.cms

Before the next High Court hearing on 3 December HUDA is making all efforts to settle the matter with owners of over 500 illegal houses that are blocking Northern Peripheral Road (NPR) project.

The ambitious road projects aims to drastically reduce the travel time between Dwarka and Gurgaon.

The two four-lane corridors have 30 metres of green belt on both sides, but the project has been stuck due to court cases. The total project has 18.5 km long road and majority of it is stuck in court cases.

Even though these houses are illegal, HUDA is ready to provide alternative housing to the affected, a source close with the developments said. But the encroachers are said to be demanding plots instead of alternative houses.

The HUDA officials admit that encroachments have sprawled in major chunk of the project land and it would be tough to remove them since many of them have got court stay orders.

For HUDA, senior officials admit that the situation is going out of control: The delay is costing a lot because the city is being deprived of crucial road infrastructure because of encroachments. But the encroachers are more worried about pocketing money, said a senior HUDA official.

The HUDA had carried out a detailed mapping of the entire 18.5 km NPR.

The road will connect Dwarka and National Highway-8 near Kherki Dhaula. Senior official claimed that the encroachers located near Kherki Dhaula are most difficult to handle as they are hell bent of pursuing the court case.

This has been causing a lot of problems.

The litigation has derailed the project. On one end the HUDA is drawing up all the plans, international experts are being roped in to make it one of the futuristic road projects but on the other end we are still grappling to clear encroachments, said the official.

HUDA official claimed that the authority would submit in the high court about the proposal of providing alternative houses to all the encroachers after they vacate the land.

Comment

Originally posted by durb100us View Post
              I have got a 3BHK 1695 unit & my brother got 2BHK 1295 unit.

I have no such news of JV but as mentioned earlier it's and FDI funded project now.
              Good luck Durb, hope it will be a very-2 good investment for you and all the ppl who ever have invested in it. Good luck.

Comment

raumybhan ,

Were u able to settle the issue with the concerned broker ? & have u now got a booking in Tashee ? if yes, at what rate ?

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
                Durb and sid bharti both seem to have gone for it...

Comment

(Regarding dispute with ACD, I just decided to forget it- the major reason is that the coming few months have hectic office schedule; so I wouldn't have been able to devote time to the case)

Tashee has not yet been launched/ pre-launched.

On this forum, I have requested Durb for his advice thru PM, but he has not yet replied (seems busy/out of station). Outside too, I have requested my friends for an advice. See I am offered 2990 price for 3 BHK, I am just evaluating if that would be good for long term holding, or alternatively, if the same can be sold in short term for a reasonable premium.

If others can advice/speculate on expected premium in 6 months, I would be grateful.

Comment

Will not Ansal, Sector 103 be an better option in terms of safety of investment ? One should be able to get Ansal at about 2700 . I know, Tashee has a much better location, but we have to make compromises somewhere .

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
                    (Regarding dispute with ACD, I just decided to forget it- the major reason is that the coming few months have hectic office schedule; so I wouldn't have been able to devote time to the case)

Tashee has not yet been launched/ pre-launched.

On this forum, I have requested Durb for his advice thru PM, but he has not yet replied (seems busy/out of station). Outside too, I have requested my friends for an advice. See I am offered 2990 price for 3 BHK, I am just evaluating if that would be good for long term holding, or alternatively, if the same can be sold in short term for a reasonable premium.

If others can advice/speculate on expected premium in 6 months, I would be grateful.

Comment

waves

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                      Will not Ansal, Sector 103 be an better option in terms of safety of investment ? One should be able to get Ansal at about 2700 . I know, Tashee has a much better location, but we have to make compromises somewhere .
                      Tashee Group is having a better location and soon they are launching there residential project in sector-111.I think the location is good and the price is also fine.

Two of my friends are planning to book a flat over there ...........

I think i should also go for it................

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X