Sort by :
Filter by :
- durb100us, u should post this in the Spire, South thread, would be more relevant there . Also, all these complaints r already in some threads, but thanks, anyways .CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by MANOJadurb100us, u should post this in the Spire, South thread, would be more relevant there . Also, all these complaints r already in some threads, but thanks, anyways .
I was just solving Raumy's query regarding the builder of Spire.
That's all was the motive.CommentQuote0Flag
- Durb, really no issues, i was serious on u posting yr. comments in the Spire thread . I am aware on the issues of Spire, South & have myself highlighted many of them .
My point was, make a repeat post in the relevant thread, so people would be more aware . :)CommentQuote0Flag
- Sure, ill do that :DCommentQuote0Flag
- .........& i remember looking for quality complaints against the said builder & could not find any quality specific complaints .
If u come across any, please post them in Spire, South thread .CommentQuote0Flag
- Nos. of post are more 550 before the official launch of the project.I belive many ppl in this forum are having interest in this project.CommentQuote0Flag
- Official launch is very close now as they have started spending money on advertising Teaser Campaigns.
I hope they will successfully get NOC from AAI - Airport authority of India as site is very very close to T-3CommentQuote0Flag
- Yes, the interest is there primarily due to excellent location, and there are no doubts about it. Tashee's ad on front page of TOI relies only on this factor.
Overall, AN Builldwell could be one involved in construction of Tashee as well. Look at those behind AN Buildwell (or Millenium Spire).
Managing Director, Millennium Spire, Singapore
Experienced senior professional with over 17 years of experience. Experience spans core technology, Delivery and Market operations up to the CEO and Board Level. Proven capabilities in New market entry, Operational turnaround, and Brand building.
Having worked in North America, Europe, ASEAN, Greater China, and Japan, specific focus on the Asia Pacific region over the last 9 years, both as market and production geographies. Focus on Turnaround, troubleshooting and operations management of both front end and back end operations in multi-cultural environments with specific emphasis on revamping business generation engines.
Abhijeet is responsible for overall management of the company, and has been involved with Indian Real Estate investments over the last decade. Most recently established Synapz, an alternative investment Management firm for Technology Investments, and also established the Asia Pacific business for Groupe Bull’s Consulting services arm.
Managing Director, Millennium Spire, India
Ashish leads the team based in India, and is an Urban Planner and Development professional who has worked in the United States, Italy, South East Asia and India. Work includes collaborations with various city bodies and global funding agencies apart from Real Estate development and environmental reconstruction projects.
Having experience in executing several urban design & planning projects including PPP Initiatives involving planning and architectural assignments. Actively involved in all aspects of On-Ground implementation, coordination, financial and technical management of projects.CommentQuote0Flag
- Look at this picture on Spire website; a similar image is used on Tashee website. Looks they are too close to be called Husband and Wife :D(or brother & sister?)CommentQuote0Flag
- .......sleeping together or a live in relationship, could be the right word . :D :bab (45):CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by GhartalashIt was great working with Tashee Group. The best location and in the first sector-111 on Dwarka Expressway. 8800533007
Can u please share ur experiences on how working with Tashee was great?
As an employee or wat...?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by GhartalashAny booking in Gurgaon from 8800533007
Are you into resale of Tashee Capital Gateway as well?CommentQuote0Flag
- Ghartalash, Are you from Tashee or a broker for TasheeCommentQuote0Flag
- sandeep Bhai, it is quite obvious . Maybe, he is unable to sell otherwise, trying his luck here .:DCommentQuote0Flag