Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

    Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
    Where is durb . Not heard from him from a few days . I hope, everything is all right . Durb looks to be a seasoned investor & if he is investing here, it could be that he has certain info. on this project, which we r ignorant about .
    Even i am concerned about durb's sudden disapperance, hope things are well at his end.

    In my opinion, Tashee officials may have decided to delay the launch to second week of december because of the upcoming hearing of the Eway case in High court on 3rd dec...and they may be expecting something significantly positive about the eway...if it were to be something significantly negative, they would've already launched and collected money
    Last edited by cavarun; July 12 2014, 02:59 PM.

    Comment


    • Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

      Hi Guys,

      I am back from a much required vacation in the midst of Himalyan mountain range at Nainital

      To the investors of E-way, please don't react to panic waves. E-way is the future of Gurgoan and it will take it to next level. Anything and everything falling on E-way will fetch you good returns.

      Regarding Tashee, yes it's been delayed considering the High court judgment on E-way and the mess will be cleared as the state government have high hopes from this project. So basically it will be in their favour if they manage to get it started ASAP. Also to add that major tussle between NHAI and Haryana state government have been over.

      Ramprastha at Sec 37D have already escalated their prices of Edge from 2800 to 3300 and have launched premium air - conditioned 3 BHK onwards appartments, following the government positive attitude towards E-way and movements in work plan of Reliance SEZ.

      http://www.allcheckdeals.com/project...7d-gurgaon.php

      Many investors here in forum are not convinced about Tashee as a builder , which is quite natural as they don't have a sound track record available on internet ( As for maximum people, if it's not in Google, it never exists )

      All i can say is that E-way is going to come for sure, and one should have a address on E-way, irrespective, be it Tashee or Mahindra's or Raheja's or Indiabulls or Sobha or DLF or BPTP or Uppal's or Spire or Ramprastha etc etc

      Comment


      • Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

        I hope that u r right in what u r saying & anticipating .
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

        Comment


        • Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

          Originally posted by durb100us View Post
          Hi Guys,

          I am back from a much required vacation in the midst of Himalyan mountain range at Nainital

          To the investors of E-way, please don't react to panic waves. E-way is the future of Gurgoan and it will take it to next level. Anything and everything falling on E-way will fetch you good returns.

          Regarding Tashee, yes it's been delayed considering the High court judgment on E-way and the mess will be cleared as the state government have high hopes from this project. So basically it will be in their favour if they manage to get it started ASAP. Also to add that major tussle between NHAI and Haryana state government have been over.

          Ramprastha at Sec 37D have already escalated their prices of Edge from 2800 to 3300 and have launched premium air - conditioned 3 BHK onwards appartments, following the government positive attitude towards E-way and movements in work plan of Reliance SEZ.

          http://www.allcheckdeals.com/project...7d-gurgaon.php

          Many investors here in forum are not convinced about Tashee as a builder , which is quite natural as they don't have a sound track record available on internet ( As for maximum people, if it's not in Google, it never exists )

          All i can say is that E-way is going to come for sure, and one should have a address on E-way, irrespective, be it Tashee or Mahindra's or Raheja's or Indiabulls or Sobha or DLF or BPTP or Uppal's or Spire or Ramprastha etc etc
          Good points, but want to put some more points here.

          i stay in dwarka, and there is no movement of basic infra(raod/sever) by DDA in sec 24-26 where diplomatic enclave will come. Been in this part kno, it will take a good 2-3 yrs.

          On th e-way, I am sure it will come, time is not i can commit. On delhi side, there is little headway. See even the 3rd ring road connecting nh1 and nh8 has been under construction for 9 years and am not sure when the remaining portions will be cleared. And removal on encroachment on delhi side will be tough. Dont see that happening within 3 yrs.

          being close to delhi and on mehaurali-najafgarh road. Seen this for alst 15 yrs and the same condition. There is some mudsling what with new palam vihar and personally i see mahindra aura location in middle of such plotted development. Ansals palam vihar is a great planned city, but never matched DLF( both started same time). It is equally close to delhi and airport. the only difference can be the e-way or good connectivity.

          with these things i would be keen how end users would make a buy at 4500-5000 to give u guys decent roi.

          The returns can be either if someone is holding soft lauch andmake quick exit or 4-5 yrs timeline min, paying all upfront.

          My views and i am be wrong, but basis of area has presented it.

          Comment


          • Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

            I totally agree with Kharb, if any body thinks that eway projets will be selling one day at a higher price or coparable price with main gurgaon ..that will never happen.... airport or no airport, eway or no eway

            Comment


            • Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

              E way area is as hyped today as greater noida was 3-4 years back

              any ncr property will give return if kept for 4-5 years, but i do not think so ewayprojects will give returns in 1-2 years

              eway projects are the most hyped and only investors are buying in that effectively no resale deals are happening in that area

              Comment


              • Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

                Originally posted by decoded View Post
                Good points, but want to put some more points here.

                The returns can be either if someone is holding soft lauch andmake quick exit or 4-5 yrs timeline min, paying all upfront.

                My views and i am be wrong, but basis of area has presented it.
                Understand few things:

                The E-way is not the a Najafgarh road or Dwarka road or MG road....its an expressway and also the widest express way of country.

                It will not only have 150 mtr road but a fully functional metro going from top.

                Along side Expressway there will be malls, hotels, commercial.

                If you have to compare it, then compare it with present NH8 . Right from the point where Ambience mall is till Rajiv Chowk. This vision is what lot of people are unable to understand.

                ROI will be much higher for commercial as well as residential then present NH8 projects.

                Comment


                • Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

                  What you are describing can happen, and when happens will give excellent returns, buy i cna bet this can not happen before 5-7 years atleast....thats minimum

                  Problem is people are building in premium for stuff which will take 5-7 years to happen today.....

                  anyways lets wait and watch....when correctoion comes there will be least amount of buyers for E way projects

                  Durb you are right potential is there but its long term

                  anybody who has seen sectors 37, 100-106-108 will say it will take minimum 5-7 years for these sectors to be fully inhabitated

                  Comment


                  • Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

                    Originally posted by durb100us View Post
                    Understand few things:

                    The E-way is not the a Najafgarh road or Dwarka road or MG road....its an expressway and also the widest express way of country.

                    It will not only have 150 mtr road but a fully functional metro going from top.

                    Along side Expressway there will be malls, hotels, commercial.

                    If you have to compare it, then compare it with present NH8 . Right from the point where Ambience mall is till Rajiv Chowk. This vision is what lot of people are unable to understand.

                    ROI will be much higher for commercial as well as residential then present NH8 projects.
                    this is a dream which will happen but may take upto 10 years to materialise

                    Comment


                    • Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

                      They claim to be the developers of Spire projects???

                      After successful launch of projects (SPIRE Flexihomes) in Sec-106 and Sec-68 Gurgaon, Tashee Group is soon launching another attractive residential project in Sector-111. The project is located in Sector-111 on the proposed 150 meter wide Dwarka Expressway.


                      About TASHEE


                      Tashee Group, a real estate development company of repute with excellent knowledge of land acquisition, property performance analysis and property development feasibility. The group is distinguished by its focused approach on development of strategically located real estate projects in various parts of North India.The group holds over 450 Acres Of Land Bank.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X