Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors. :D
Read more
982 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Belated Happy New Year, waves1234 .

I am not aware on the quality of CRM of Sare . Had gone to the site once in June/July, last year & they dealt with me pretty decently .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Waves1234, Can you please share your site visit experience in detail.

Originally Posted by waves1234
    Hey Manoja

Happy New Year!!!

I have been to Crescent site .Sorry to say they don't how to deal with the client...........
    They were like ram bharose naiya.............................
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nkg_8
    Hi Waves1234, Can you please share your site visit experience in detail.

When I visited there 1 month back, I was treated very well. The person showed me both the sample flats and then showed a PPT in his laptop explaining location map, builder background, future prospects etc. Finally I discussed the availability with him... Also, construction work was going on there for phase 1 & 2. He also told that they may come up with phase 4 & 5 after this because they r planning to acquire some more land across the road. Overall it was an impressive show...
    CommentQuote
  • I too had a similar experience . There were quite a lot of people visiting to see the sample Flat, but they had adequate guys, to attend to, all of the visitors . Moreover, the Sample apartment was pretty decent .

Originally Posted by ankuragarwal1982
    When I visited there 1 month back, I was treated very well. The person showed me both the sample flats and then showed a PPT in his laptop explaining location map, builder background, future prospects etc. Finally I discussed the availability with him... Also, construction work was going on there for phase 1 & 2. He also told that they may come up with phase 4 & 5 after this because they r planning to acquire some more land across the road. Overall it was an impressive show...
    CommentQuote
  • Here I present some more crucial facts which I learnt after my survey of Eway sectors. I guess many forum readers may already know this and more. I would request them to share their knowlege to add more facts to what is presented here.

Many sectors on the Eway, especially 110, 109, 112, 106 etc. have good population, since the NPR Eway cuts the New Palam Vihar in two equal parts. It means that this area has an existing supply of electricity, sewers, water. Projects in these sectors wont require substantial time to become liveable. The negative is presence of a lot of middle class already in these sectors, as well as lower-middle class in nearby villages.

In view of all these facts, I believe that the best sectors on Eway would be 111 and 113 only, which have no big village nearby, are relatively distant from New Palam Vihar and touching Diplomatic Enclave. Sector 111 is still better than 113 since sector 111 is abutting Sector 1 (Palam Vihar) which is quite posh, and fully populated.

However, this doesn't mean that other sectors are no good. 111/113 are relatively better only, other sectors are nearly as good.

More than the sector, so much depends upon the particular project/ apartment that one would select. As an example, Mahindra Aura looks to be a great project on paper, but when you do a physical survey, you would know that a huge drain passes right through the middle of this project. This gives a great stench. Further, Aura is bound on two sides by existing villages, and one side by New Palam Vihar (though one side touches the Puri's upcoming project). I think this is a solid negative fact, and thank God, I didn't invest there. Puri would be having an enviable location.

Generally speaking, it is better to stay away from 110 and 110A as of now. 103 would be developed faster than others, but before investing in ANY project there, please physically see the site. No one wants to stay in an apartment facing a nice lovely village, watching men & women relieve themselves in open every morning.:D

My decision to invest in Tashee (sector 111) is calculated, since once sector roads build up, there is no way a major village would be visible on sector roads connecting the sector 111 to sector 1 and Dwarka Eway. As I said, Puri's future project would be very good location wise.
    CommentQuote
  • How do u rate the area of sector 106,108.109.112 and all because of what i saw , These sectors do not have any big villages nearby and projects like atharva , and shobha's project have great open lands
    CommentQuote
  • Great information raumybhan..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    HOw do u rate the area of sector 106,108.109.112 and all because of what i saw , These sectors do not have any big villages nearby and projects like atharva , and shobha's project have great open lands

106 has daulatabad, pawala khusrupur and babupur villages; so I didn't like it. But if your project in 106 is on sector road, near to NPR and far from a village location, then it may be OK. 112 has Bajgera and New Palam Vihar, thus avoidable. 108 is far from NPR, thus slightly loses to those sectors directly on NPR.

109 appears very good; I heard that it has some houses but they may be uprooted soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Good site analysis :D:D:D

This is what few SADIST need to understand that actual picture is always diiferent and not what they presume.
    CommentQuote
  • Very good analysis but when I went to the site visit in that area , around 111 and 113 , I found a lot of villages on that road after the petrol pump and a lot of BUS BODY manufacturers there....
    CommentQuote
  • Very good analysis.
    What about the location of Landmark 103 ? Any adjoining villages / drains OR is it a good location ?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raumybhan
    Can u pm me the broker number offering 3350 minus 5% to 7% discount...

Dear Raumy. There is no broker who can give discount of more than 5% because I had a talk to companies management who is my relative. They offer brokers only 5% max.
    CommentQuote
  • Tashee seems to be a good project with little risk.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Varun84
    Tashee seems to be a good project with little risk.

Tashee is a good project but rate is 3550 presently. u can find in resale paying premium
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Raumybha, pls give some gyan on sec-103 also.
    Thanks

Originally Posted by raumybhan
    106 has daulatabad, pawala khusrupur and babupur villages; so I didn't like it. But if your project in 106 is on sector road, near to NPR and far from a village location, then it may be OK. 112 has Bajgera and New Palam Vihar, thus avoidable. 108 is far from NPR, thus slightly loses to those sectors directly on NPR.

109 appears very good; I heard that it has some houses but they may be uprooted soon.
    CommentQuote