Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors. :D
Read more
984 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by anilpn
    Dear Raumybha, pls give some gyan on sec-103 also.
    Thanks

Which project do u want to know about in sector-103
    CommentQuote
  • Landmark-103

Vansh, Can u pls send me your number as PM or in SMS. I have already sent u my number as PM.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Vansh1
    Which project do u want to know about in sector-103
    CommentQuote
  • Please stop using the "Quote" tag excessively. So much content duplication on the forum creates issues with individual pages. While quoting a post, you can reduce/limit the original message to approx 20% or less.
    CommentQuote
  • Tashee in soft launch was sold at 3300/sq ft.
    It is in one of the best sector 111 on DE Way / Northern Periphery Road.
    CommentQuote
  • The builder has sent demand notices to those who had booked in pre-launch. I have already paid their demand.

I have heard that they have tied with Ahmed Al-Qaed Group for FDI funding. See http://www.aaqconstruction.com/index.htm.

If this is true, then this project is extremely secure since all FDI in India is approved by Dept of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP) under Ministry of Commerce & Industry unless the FDI is under automatic route. (DIPP follows a detailed due diligence process before approving FDI).

Can someone confirm if this news is correct.
    Can someone confirm when would they launch officially (at 3650 price earlier stated in their mails).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raumybhan
    The builder has sent demand notices to those who had booked in pre-launch. I have already paid their demand.

I have heard that they have tied with Ahmed Al-Qaed Group for FDI funding. See http://www.aaqconstruction.com/index.htm.

If this is true, then this project is extremely secure since all FDI in India is approved by Dept of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP) under Ministry of Commerce & Industry unless the FDI is under automatic route. (DIPP follows a detailed due diligence process before approving FDI).

Can someone confirm if this news is correct.
    Can someone confirm when would they launch officially (at 3650 price earlier stated in their mails).

I haven't paid any demand as yet as its not been raised only.

I am wondering how are people managing to sell their units of Tashee when there has not been any allocation of units done.

There is no transfer possible from builder before 25% of payment and signing of builder-n-buyer agreement.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by durb100us

There is no transfer possible from builder before 25% of payment and signing of builder-n-buyer agreement.

Even I am told that few transfers have taken place for very nominal premiums. Being a lawyer, I can confirm that there is nothing illegal in making a transfer of booking, even if the transfer has not been recorded in builder's records. Such transfers cannot be prohibited by the law of contract and equities.

At the same time, I think the short term investors have already exited from Tashee project, pocketing whatever little they could get. Builder is not releasing any further units in the market.

On the other hand, imposition of excessive transfer fees by the builder (e.g. Vatika's imposition of Rs. 100 per sq. ft) is illegal and arbitrary, and the costumer can complain to consumer courts against such practices, and get a refund of the transfer charges paid by him to builder. The problem is not everyone has time and patience to file a case in the court.

The builder cannot legally restrict transfer absolutely, or make the transfer conditional upon circumstances, such as "Transfer is allowed only after 25% payment". I know many builders do it, but if some consumer goes to court against them, the builder could heavily suffer.

As an example, it is a common practice to charge separately for parking. Similarly Tashee charges 2.5 Lakhs for parking. However, it took one daring consumer to go to court, and get an order that builder cannot charge separately for either open or stilt parking. At most, the price of common areas (including parking) can be built up in the apartment price. Now the whole builder community in this country is cursing that builder for not "managing" that case properly. Builder's practices can backfire heavily, and it is high time they realise this.

It is only a matter of time that a well-publicised judgement would come clearly specifying that builder cannot make transfer conditional on certain minimum payment, or upon paying excessive transfer charges. That time is not too far.:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Very well said, raumybhan & as also pointed out by u, how many of us actually go to consumer courts or take legal recourse . Some of us have financial constraints, some r scared & some r simply too lethargic, for doing all this .
    CommentQuote
  • Raumybhan, Vatika is charging transfer charges 100 PSF for builder floor. For apartment and plots I do not have any idea. Infact I am having 2 property in Vatika ( Duplex Villa and Builder floor). I have sold my builder floor last week and it turned out to be a very-2 good return on my investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Agastya07
    Raumybhan, Vatika is charging transfer charges 100 PSF for builder floor. For apartment and plots I do not have any idea. Infact I am having 2 property in Vatika ( Duplex Villa and Builder floor). I have sold my builder floor last week and it turned out to be a very-2 good return on my investment.

Yes I can see the price trends for Vatika. This is indeed a good news and I am happy for you. Atleast, it is a confirmation that RE has recovered. In Nov last, I wanted to buy Primrose GF and was quoted 47 by dealer. I went with my money, but the seller refused to even turn up. I guess now Primrose GF must be around 51 lakhs.
    :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • How is VATIKA as a builder rated and investing in any upcoming VATIKA project would be advisable or not.
    CommentQuote
  • Raumybhan,

Thanks a lot. I have finalised little less than your indicated price. It is Primrose ground floor.
    CommentQuote
  • please suggest me about avalon rangoli project in Bhiwadi
    CommentQuote
  • waves1234, post yr. query in other cities, guys there r discussing projects in Bhiwadi, u may get a much better response there . Also contact, djvjain, he is invested in Bhiwadi & might be of help to u .
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Manoja
    CommentQuote