X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

2. FATE OF DIPLOMATIC ENCLAVE:

2. FATE OF DIPLOMATIC ENCLAVE:

The Diplomatic Enclave was caught in litigation for years. The govt had scaled down plans of Diplomatic Enclave from 222 hectares to just 34 hectares due to litigation, but High court's order in March 2010 has brought old plan back. Now since 1996 hectares has been cleared in all, there is a lot of space available to make spaces like DLF's 6,000 crore International Convention Centre, DDA's golf course, new Dwarka sectors etc.

Comment

E-WAY FOR SHORT TERM INVESTORS

3. E-WAY FOR SHORT TERM INVESTORS: About 20 lakh+ people would apply for 16,000 DDA flats. More than 99% of unsuccessful applicants won't sit idle and some of then would be diverted to places as close to delhi as possible in March-April 2011, including e-way projects. At that time, Sobha would be entering at rates of 5,000+ for their 240 acre luxury township on Eway. The short term investors can then make hay, while the sun shines in April 2011. If someone says that Mahindra's 3,300 is the final frontier for e-way projects, the wait for Mahindra's Aura Phase-III at 4,000+ psf in 2011.

4. E-WAY FOR LONG TERM INVESTORS: There remains no doubt that E-way would come in 2 to 3 years (18 kms. stretch can be built in 2 years) after litigation/ settlement of case, and also that Diplomatic Enclave would come up (say 5-6 years from now).The new E-way sectors would also take some 5 years to be habitable.If all that works well in 5 years, can you imagine the prices in sectors like 110 A, 111, 112 ? The prices would be far higher than any other place in Gurgaon for sure. Just wait to see the development in that corner of Delhi.

Comment

5. EVERY PLACE IS DIFFERENT

5. EVERY PLACE IS DIFFERENT. Greater noida not giving returns does not mean that Palam Vihar also won't give returns. Similarly, Sohna Road giving returns doesn't mean that Palam Vihar would also give returns. The differentiating factor is proximity to delhi + availability of jobs. We have already seen that E-way has many SEZs + proximity to delhi as the main benefits. If Sohna Road would have been on the South Delhi border, what would have been the rates? Obviously, the maximum in Gurgaon.

For me an an end user, i would either stay in Delhi or as close to delhi's prime areas as possible, not some 50 kms away in Greater Noida. Staying within 5-6 kms of International Airport/ Diplomatic Enclave/ International Convention Center/ Golf Course/ Dwarka is an enticing proposition, which I won't get if I stay on Sohna Road/ Golf Course Extn road.

Comment

waves 1234

Originally posted by durb100us View Post
          Its always good to invest in hilly areas, though maintenance is very high.

I have one at Nainital and ROI is growing every year , irrespective of global slowdown and downfall in sen.

The place remains always in demand and can be rented out during peak tourist seasons for extremely good rentals.

But then again depends from area to area.

Yesterday i came to know that near nainital there is place known as mukteshwar where igreens are soon planning to launch their project.

Is it going to be fruitfull.............................

Comment

raumybhan Bhai, don't get emotional . No body means any harm . We r getting diversified views of many members on the subject & that is a learning process, for me at least .

Have fun & i hope this project is a great success.

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
            5. EVERY PLACE IS DIFFERENT. Greater noida not giving returns does not mean that Palam Vihar also won't give returns. Similarly, Sohna Road giving returns doesn't mean that Palam Vihar would also give returns. The differentiating factor is proximity to delhi + availability of jobs. We have already seen that E-way has many SEZs + proximity to delhi as the main benefits. If Sohna Road would have been on the South Delhi border, what would have been the rates? Obviously, the maximum in Gurgaon.

For me an an end user, i would either stay in Delhi or as close to delhi's prime areas as possible, not some 50 kms away in Greater Noida. Staying within 5-6 kms of International Airport/ Diplomatic Enclave/ International Convention Center/ Golf Course/ Dwarka is an enticing proposition, which I won't get if I stay on Sohna Road/ Golf Course Extn road.

Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

raumybhan,

i will raise two points

no body is questionsing the attractiveness of eway, the debate is about the time for return

secondly at the end of teh day ist about demand and supply, there is an unbelievable amount of supply hitting that area in those sectors, so if there will be buyers there will be large amount of supply too.....return is made on things which are scarce and large number of people running after limited units leads to increase in price, but if there is excess supply no matter how attractive long term prospects are there can not be short term rise in prices

As per brokers there is hardly any resale activities in that area except may be mahindra.....

I have nothing against eway projects, i am just giving my opinion, if time proves me wrong it wil be a great learning for me going forward

Comment

Expressway may be built in 2-3 years but some of these sectors like 100-107/8 can not be inhabitated in the next 5-6 years

Comment

Appropriate comment . Yes oversupply can kill the golden goose .

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                  raumybhan,

i will raise two points

no body is questionsing the attractiveness of eway, the debate is about the time for return

secondly at the end of teh day ist about demand and supply, there is an unbelievable amount of supply hitting that area in those sectors, so if there will be buyers there will be large amount of supply too.....return is made on things which are scarce and large number of people running after limited units leads to increase in price, but if there is excess supply no matter how attractive long term prospects are there can not be short term rise in prices

As per brokers there is hardly any resale activities in that area except may be mahindra.....

I have nothing against eway projects, i am just giving my opinion, if time proves me wrong it wil be a great learning for me going forward
                  Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by waves1234 View Post
                    Yesterday i came to know that near nainital there is place known as mukteshwar where igreens are soon planning to launch their project.

Is it going to be fruitfull.............................
                    Mukteshwar is not a hot spot tourist destination like Nainital & Mussorie with ample tourist all thru the year.

Very limited tourist in particular month of year so low annual ROI.

Otherwise, if you want it for the pure purpose of second home, then its damn good.

Better invest in growing areas like Dehradoon, Mussorie, Nainital etc.

Comment

Raumy,

It's a very good time frame analysis you have done on the fate of E-way and related projects.

There is no comparison whatsoever of Greater Noida and Gurgoan. For me the Greater Noida market was never interesting, even in way back in year 2000.

Anyway , i just hope you get a good unit in any of the nearby project on E-way and make an entry at right time.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X