X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Hi durb100us,
    I am also interested in booking here... can you give me the price at which you booked? Also where you booked it from?
    Thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by gurnor28 View Post
      Hi durb100us,
      I am also interested in booking here... can you give me the price at which you booked? Also where you booked it from?
      Thanks...
      I have booked it through All check deal.

PM me if in case you face any problem in booking thru them
      Last edited by Malvish; March 30 2015, 08:21 PM. Reason: Redirecting To Other Forum

Comment

Snapshot

Just wanted to bring it to kind attention of members that the prices for Dwarka Expressway projects are going up every passing day.

So it's not that there is shortage of investors or end users.

Most of them are booking either for high premium in short span or for longer prospective as none of the projects will be livable for next 4-5 years.

Quick snapshot of price movement.

Ramprastha Edge Current price 2800 & have confirmed news that it will go 3000 by month end.

Rahejas Projects Undoubtedly fetching the maximum premium. Shillas, Atharva, are at 3600+ rate.

Mahindra Aura Sold out completely

Indiabulls Centrum Sold out

Millenium Spire 106 2850 , that too when no construction work have started.

All in all there is movement happening in these projects and are in great demand too by end users.

Comment

This is an interesting location, but I tend to agree with Gaurav.

All the malls, IT offices and posh projects are in DLF and south Gurgaon.

Palam Vihar, Udyog Vihar and Najafgarh road are more downmarket.

Returns will be after many years like all other Dwarka expressway projects (Ramprastha, Atharva, India bulls etc)

OK for long term hold, not OK for quick re-sale.

Total dependence on the expressway for appreciation
          Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Northern peripheral road tenders soon

150m Dwarka Expressway (Northern Peripheral Expressway) Tenders To Be Floated Soon For Construction Of Stretch Not Under Legal Dispute

Northern peripheral road tenders soon

Source: Indian Express
            Tanushree Roy Chowdhury

Fri Jul 30 2010
            Gurgaon : With the state sanctioning Rs 70 crore and the Detailed Project Report (DPR) ready, the Haryana Urban Development Authority (HUDA) has set the ball rolling for the 18.5-km Northern Peripheral Road (NPR), also called the Dwarka Expressway. “The DPR is ready and we will soon begin the tendering process. If all goes as per plan, work on the stretch should begin in the next four months,” HUDA superintending engineer Pankaj Kumra told Newsline. Due to litigation, work can begin on only a 12.5-km stretch connecting Dwarka and National Highway 8.
            “HUDA has put land acquisition for the road on priority so that people who have booked properties can be assured proper connectivity,” said Gurgaon Deputy Commissioner Rajender Kataria.

The northern and southern peripheral roads are integral to the Gurgaon-Manesar Masterplan 2025. The roads are expected to take away up to 40 per cent of traffic from the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway.

Source -
            http://l.wbx.me/l/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fgu...-peripheral-ex

EVEN SOHNA ROAD WAS DOWNMARKET 5 YEARS BACK

Comment

tashee group

Hi durb / any other member

It will be great if anybody could provide some information like--

has tashee group delivered any project as yet alone or in partnership with spire world ? I read somewhere that Tashee has delivered some projects in some other city but I don't remember where I saw that info.

A member in previous post indicated that this project is in fetal stage, it is not approved yet, Tashee group doesn't own the land (Tashee is builder and someone else is the land owner ) etc, how could we know what is truth ?

Please provide the members if you have any contact info / website about the builder ( I couldn't find it anywhere )

the builder price per sqf, inaugural discount by the builder, broker discount and therefore final net price for the buyer will become known only when the project will be launched, is that correct ?

Right now brokers are just collecting the prelaunch checks to make sure that the interested buyer gets the flat before all flats are gone very soon after launch of the project implying it is a very sought after project, is that right ?

Do you get any addditional discount if you give check before launch in comparison to the checks given soon after the lauch ?

Thanks
              Last edited by chopra; August 11 2010, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Could be a typical pump and dump operation
                Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

tashee new project

I also booked by giving cheque but cancelled cheque after lot of thought
                  process.Money is never made in madness.I was also impressed by location .But nothing is known about builder.You can not even find address of builder.From where you will get papers of loan.Who will give loan.I am not doubting on any one integrity.But when builder is not A class then price should be accordingly.2835/ per sq feet is not cheap by any means.Dwarka express way if at all it comes will not be before 2020.When connectivity is in dark,builder is unknown,giving 2835 is totally i could not remain comfortable.

Comment

Sohna Road

according to durb--
                    EVEN SOHNA ROAD WAS DOWNMARKET 5 YEARS BACK

is this true ?

Comment

Mr. Chopra,

The broker discount have not been finalized as yet, but it will be minimum 3%.

For me it's wait-n-watch game now. I along with my group have booked 12 flats in total.

The no of units have been increased in 3BHK.

Have heard that prices by month end will be Rs 3400/ .... keeping my fingers crossed.

Any news regarding Besstech Sec 81 ??

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X