Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors. :D
Read more
982 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I Agree with that one but can someone tell me what is the status of the construction of the dwarka expressway?
    CommentQuote
  • In 10 years, Orris will be best, because its the cheapest at 2300 i.e 2800 all inclusive.

You can probably get better price than 2800 in IB also - around 2800 all inclusive perhaps. So it will be quite close to Orris price and deliver similar returns. Not worth it because Orris is better located and cheaper.

Orris also wins in 5 year returns, because of the lower price. % years in enough to see good development here

Tulip White in resale will probably cost more than 3100, closer to 3600 - 3800 psf all inclusive. Still, it is definitely best in 1 year returns or for own living (other 2 are in difficult to live places).

Originally Posted by RBBR_711
    Hello Chopra Jee, As per my opinion

After 10 years :
    -----------------
    1.Tashee or Indiabulls Centrum park purchased at 2800 psft
    2.Tulip white purchased at 3100 psft in resale
    3.Orris Aster purchased at 2372 psft

After 1-2 year:
    ----------------

After 5 Years:
    -----------------

But after 10 year all will return you around 20%-30% per annum return which u can get in stock as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Venky

Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    In 10 years, Orris will be best, because its the cheapest at 2300 i.e 2800 all inclusive.

You can probably get better price than 2800 in IB also - around 2800 all inclusive perhaps. So it will be quite close to Orris price and deliver similar returns. Not worth it because Orris is better located and cheaper.

IB is not available in resale because they have 1 year lock in period and current BSP for IB is Rs 2900.Please let me know if any of your source is quoting around Rs 2800 psft all inclusive.

Orris also wins in 5 year returns, because of the lower price. % years in enough to see good development here

Tulip White in resale will probably cost more than 3100, closer to 3600 - 3800 psf all inclusive.
    Prices quoted by me for all above projects ( ncludingTulip white) are BSPs.
    Still, it is definitely best in 1 year returns or for own living (other 2 are in difficult to live places).

So your opinion is ?
    For 10 year investment--
    1. orris aster
    2.Indiabulls
    3.Tulip White

For 5 year investment--
    1.Orris Aster
    2.Indiabulls
    3.Tulip white

For 1-4 year investment--
    1.Tulip White
    2.Orris Ater
    3.Indiabulls

Could you please explain why you think percentage growth will be more in Orris Aster than both IB and TW in 5 and 10 years time (if I got you right )

Thanks for the response
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

In Feb 2009 when I was looking fro property, IndiaBull was launched at 1900 BSP and direct discount was close to 4% offered by company AGM.
    Even he contatced me 3-4 times by email but I was not sure.
    I did not book because location was not good and somehow I do not trust this IndiaBull compay. They are very smart and in Sec 103 everything was proposed.

Builder increased price from 1900 to 2900 in a 1.5 years. How much construction completed ? Sometime I think I should have bought that and I would have been in good profit.

But now I feel Gurgaon RE has become like hot stock market, very risky and very volatile. It's all in big bubble. Builder launching project without any approval and keep holding money for long time.

Lot of project launched before a year have not started construction but still increased price by 30-40%.
    CommentQuote
  • Indiabulls

Originally Posted by chandra2034
    Hi Guys,

In Feb 2009 when I was looking fro property, IndiaBull was launched at 1900 BSP and direct discount was close to 4% offered by company AGM.
    Even he contatced me 3-4 times by email but I was not sure.
    I did not book because location was not good and somehow I do not trust this IndiaBull compay.

What is wrong with location assuming the proposed Dwarka Eway come into existence in next 5-10 years ?
    What is the reason for not trusting Indiabulls ?
    They are very smart and in Sec 103 everything was proposed.

All builders are smart and everything is still only proposed.

Builder increased price from 1900 to 2900 in a 1.5 years. How much construction completed ?
    Only some digging is done as yet ( IB has not requested any construction linked installment as yet )
    Sometime I think I should have bought that and I would have been in good profit.But now I feel Gurgaon RE has become like hot stock market, very risky and very volatile. It's all in big bubble. Builder launching project without any approval and keep holding money for long time.
    Only time will tell when this bubble will burst or will keep on inflating or stagnate for some time and then again start inflating.But we all take calculated risks in life.
    Lot of project launched before a year have not started construction but still increased price by 30-40%.

What is your opinion about the projects ?
    CommentQuote
  • Dwarka Eway

Originally Posted by amty_gr
    I Agree with that one but can someone tell me what is the status of the construction of the dwarka expressway?

Total length of this proposed Dwarka Eway ( NPR ) is 18.5 kms.

15.5 kms is in Haryana (which will be built by HUDA ) and 3 kms in Delhi.

12.5 kms of the haryana segment is litigation free.

New Palam Vihar residents moved the court against demolition of their 400 houses which come in the way of NPR. The court gave a stay order for that segment of NPR and case is pending in the court for final decision.

According to superintendent engineer of HUDA--the budget has been sanctioned for the litigation free Haryana Segment , Detailed Project Report is ready and tenders will be released SOON IF EVERYTHING GOES AS PLANNED. Please see post #35 by durb100us for more details.
    CommentQuote
  • Dwarka Expressway have to come and will take shape in next two years period.

Meaning before possession of any Northern Gurgoan projects.

Buzz is that it will be one of the most widest expressway in Northern India with 2 toll , one near Haldiram chowk and one at Dwarka Phase 2.

DLF residential & commercial projects along with 5 star hotel on Dwarka Expressway is also in the pipeline.

Though Raheja will fetch maximum appreciation in future as their quality and layout plans are reliable and much better then any other project nearby.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chopra
    What is your opinion about the projects ?

I am not in India and sent one of my friend for site visit. He told me nothing is there (in Feb 2009 end). That's why I did not book. (I am an end user not an investor).

So project launched in Feb 2009 and I guess buyers have paid 20-30% even in CLP and only digging in last 1.5 years? They could only dig in 1.5 years that's why I am saying them smart.
    IndiaBull sold power project IPO at 45 in Oct 09 and now it is 26 rupee.

Finally I have booked in PAN Oasis Sec 70 NOIDA in Nov 09. Project launched in Oct 09 and till date construction reached till second floor.
    http://www.panrealtors.com/project-progress.php

So, For end user Gurgaon is not best place. Let investor/broker play the game and sell to each other things might get settle in 4-5 years.

When somethig launched at 2600 and reach 3500 within 2 month without any progress then samjo "Mamla gadbad hai".

When these flats will be ready investors have to exit and that would be right time for end users.
    CommentQuote
  • Dwarka Eway

Originally Posted by durb100us

Buzz is that it will be one of the most widest expressway in Northern India with 2 toll , one near Haldiram chowk and one at Dwarka Phase 2.

DLF residential & commercial projects along with 5 star hotel on Dwarka Expressway is also in the pipeline.

Though Raheja will fetch maximum appreciation in future as their quality and layout plans are reliable and much better then any other project nearby.

Dwarka Expressway have to come and will take shape in next two years period.
    Meaning before possession of any Northern Gurgoan projects.

Is it your hope or you have some specific information about the court case and Delhi Segment ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chandra2034
    I am not in India and sent one of my friend for site visit. He told me nothing is there (in Feb 2009 end). That's why I did not book. (I am an end user not an investor).

So project launched in Feb 2009 and I guess buyers have paid 20-30% even in CLP and only digging in last 1.5 years? They could only dig in 1.5 years that's why I am saying them smart.
    IndiaBull sold power project IPO at 45 in Oct 09 and now it is 26 rupee.

Finally I have booked in PAN Oasis Sec 70 NOIDA in Nov 09. Project launched in Oct 09 and till date construction reached till second floor.
    http://www.panrealtors.com/project-progress.php

So, For end user Gurgaon is not best place. Let investor/broker play the game and sell to each other things might get settle in 4-5 years.

When somethig launched at 2600 and reach 3500 within 2 month without any progress then samjo "Mamla gadbad hai".

When these flats will be ready investors have to exit and that would be right time for end users.

Very true that in 1.5 years only digging have happened and prices are rising high.

But that's what happening with almost all the projects in Gurgoan.

Even with the most prominent names like DLF, Unitech, Rahejas, Bestech Ansals etc .....Noida & Gurgoan real estate market can't be compared. Noida is flooded with upcoming projects and now with Express way & Noida Extension more and more new projects are coming in till Greater Noida.

Gurgoan on the other hand have been notorious for making quick buck as the builder - broker nexus is very very strong & growing rapidly.

The prices accelerating from 2600 to 3500 coz of simple fact that there is still demand in market & yes location plays a major role. Not the end user neither the investor dump their money in anything & everything.

Bottom line is that Gurgoan , inspite of all the odds will be most preferred cause of its closeness with South Delhi & Airport.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by durb100us
    Very true that in 1.5 years only digging have happened and prices are rising high.

But that's what happening with almost all the projects in Gurgoan.

Even with the most prominent names like DLF, Unitech, Rahejas, Bestech Ansals etc .....Noida & Gurgoan real estate market can't be compared. Noida is flooded with upcoming projects and now with Express way & Noida Extension more and more new projects are coming in till Greater Noida.

Gurgoan on the other hand have been notorious for making quick buck as the builder - broker nexus is very very strong & growing rapidly.

The prices accelerating from 2600 to 3500 coz of simple fact that there is still demand in market & yes location plays a major role. Not the end user neither the investor dump their money in anything & everything.

Bottom line is that Gurgoan , inspite of all the odds will be most preferred cause of its closeness with South Delhi & Airport.

There is a slight difference in demand and hype. If you are paying 50% premium to any ready-to-move property then you are sure you are getting something. But paying 50% premium to project which not even started is big risk. Builders lost lot of money in year 2008-2009 and now making up hype again to make up that loss.

Think of a buyer of IndiaBull Sec 103 project. Should he feel happy that price increased to 2900 or shout at builder that in 1.5 years only digging ?
    The way project is going it will take 2015 to complete.

IndiaBull recently bought land in Mumbai at 200 crore per acre. They are going very fast so if downturn start again they will be first one to suffer loss.

Regarding NOIDA, It's same NOIDA where BPTP had paid 130 crore per acre in 2008 and latter surrender land.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chopra
    So your opinion is ?
    For 10 year investment--
    1. orris aster
    2.Indiabulls
    3.Tulip White

For 5 year investment--
    1.Orris Aster
    2.Indiabulls
    3.Tulip white

For 1-4 year investment--
    1.Tulip White
    2.Orris Ater
    3.Indiabulls

Could you please explain why you think percentage growth will be more in Orris Aster than both IB and TW in 5 and 10 years time (if I got you right )

Thanks for the response

Yes, you got my opinion perfectly.

Reasons: Purely from investment point of view, entry price makes a difference.

All three projects are for similar specifications, by similar builder, for similar budget/affordable range flats. Likely to be of similar quality (Perhaps Tulip may be slightly better quality.

In 10 years, all three locations are likely to be similar, given development likely around Manesar and Dwarka Eway. So price will also be similar, around 1Crore (in current prices) for a 3BHK.

So if all cost the same in 10 years, returns will be best with lowest price. There is a lot of development slated to take place in Manesar - that is assured.

If you want to live in it in 3 years, Tulip white will be best. But in 10 years, the Sohna Road area is likely to be a traffic mess and will not be good for own living - unless you like crowds and noise.

Manesar area is being much better planned and will be a much better township with better living quality 10 years from now.
    CommentQuote
  • I am being offered Tashee 2750 psf, but the fate of Dwarka eway is still in the dark & i don't want to risk my investment.

Comments please?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I am being offered Tashee 2750 psf, but the fate of Dwarka eway is still in the dark & i don't want to risk my investment.

Comments please?

There is no point making risky investment when so many safe & similar investment opportunities are available in the market. Today it looks good opportunity as market sentiments are very good. Builder will disappear in case recession hit market later on which nobody can predict... :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like downturn is about to happen in Gurgaon..

Initially when Broker approached me for this Project he wasnt coming under 2835 even if I go for 5 flats..

Then after some research I opted not to go for it.

But he is now after me as I showed some interest in begining and is offering 2670 for even 1 flat and suddenly 2 BHK is also available in this which were way back sold out..

Dont know he really has 2 BHK's now or he is just trying to find my interest in the project.
    CommentQuote