Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors. :D
Read more
982 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by anil_mcg
    How come this thread has gone so quiet?? It used to be one of the most active threads in Gurgaon section.. Specially around this time when Tashee are officially about to launch this project. I know they have been meaning to launch it for a while but this time it seems its gonna be happening soon?

Does anyone know whats the best price one can get at the moment in resale ? Raumybhan/ durb100us/ manoja/ amitbhalla? :)

Thanks

Do they have all the approvals now? What is the expected launch date and price?
    CommentQuote
  • They have had the LOI since couple of months now. Not sure what else they waiting to lauch the project? What else do they need before they can start with the construction? Any ideas senior members?
    CommentQuote
  • No ideas, earlier heard that land was disputed, but according to some members, that dispute was resolved long back . Maybe, Tashee is waiting for some price increase triggers or .........
    CommentQuote
  • Tashee 4000/
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by durb100us
    Tashee 4000/

Durb Bhai really good news for you and Dway investors.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Agastya07
    Durb Bhai really good news for you and Dway investors.

location is very bad ,once you visit site ,drop idea, you can get at rs 3050-3100
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jayant 2004
    location is very bad ,once you visit site ,drop idea, you can get at rs 3050-3100

Thanks for the advice. I have investments in Gurgaon. I am not interested for more investment in Gurgaon. I am looking at Aamchi Mumbai now.
    CommentQuote
  • I have seen location so many times and i have always found it to be lot better then other in the area.:bab (22):

Also coz i am invested :D

Anyway diff people have diff vision and lookout for a particular project.

But so far both my investment on D-eway is giving good return.

Tashee and Ramprastha Edge

Agastya - Where are you investing in Mumbai. Heard that Orbit group was coming at Andheri, Saki Naka - Very reputed builder - Mr. Ravi Kiran Aggarwal
    CommentQuote
    Agastya - Where are you investing in Mumbai. Heard that Orbit group was coming at Andheri, Saki Naka - Very reputed builder - Mr. Ravi Kiran Aggarwal

Durb I am looking at Andheri (E) only Saki Naka and Pawai. Do you have the project details. Could you please forward it to me.
    CommentQuote
  • Good that u mentioned Mumbai... I am also keen on that mkt but I think its overheated now. In fact I was very close to finalizing Kalpataru in Andheri East for... But the deal cud not close coz of some bank issues.

Its now up by 60 lacs in 1 year :(

Originally Posted by Agastya07
    Durb I am looking at Andheri (E) only Saki Naka and Pawai. Do you have the project details. Could you please forward it to me.
    CommentQuote
  • The best project as per me is Oberoi Exquisite if capital is not an issue with you.

It's the best location, almost on the highway with prestigious Oberoi Mall and great schools around.

Also its very very exclusive project with 2100 sq ft area on minimum.

Rates/ sq ft will easily cross 28k by possesion.

At Andheri E , Saki Naka, as i have alreadu mentioned Residency Park by Orbit group is coming up with amenities like swimming pool, club house and all. Starting with 875 sq ft which will come under 85 lacs is the safest and best bet in Andheri E, also to mention that metro work is on in full pace and close proximity to international airport is always an advantage and that area remains in massive demand for rental.

Powai, nothing is cheaper and prices are way too high
    CommentQuote
    The best project as per me is Oberoi Exquisite if capital is not an issue with you.

At Andheri E , Saki Naka, as i have alreadu mentioned Residency Park by Orbit group is coming up with amenities like swimming pool, club house and all. Starting with 875 sq ft which will come under 85 lacs is the safest and best bet in Andheri E, also to mention that metro work is on in full pace and close proximity to international airport is always an advantage and that area remains in massive demand for rental.

Durb Bhai I am looking somthing between 1.2CR to 1.5CR. In Auguset September I am going to Mumbai I will try to collect more info. on Orbit project. Thanks for sharing your unbaised thoughts. If you come to know some more property in Mumbau do let me know. Thanks a lot.
    CommentQuote
  • Informationon Tashee

Hi all
    Does anyone have information about
    any project executed by Tashee Group,
    Information about rate at which Project launched,
    current resale value, (3100 or 4000?)
    customer services experience,
    Status of current project in 111,
    Status of approvals received by them
    I could however find their website Tashee Group which is not helpful with this information. I have tried to update this information in the link
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ahk_8tfSUql8dDloWnl4bXFvSjJ6TTB0Uk8taFp2bXc&hl=en&authkey=CKjfg6cD#gid=1
    This is an open link and anybody can update information about the PROJECTS/DEVELOPERS on the NPR (Dwarka expressway).
    Do visit the NEWSCENTER to check relevant news articles you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikky55
    Good that u mentioned Mumbai... I am also keen on that mkt but I think its overheated now. In fact I was very close to finalizing Kalpataru in Andheri East for... But the deal cud not close coz of some bank issues.

Its now up by 60 lacs in 1 year :(

Vikky Bhai Please let me know if you have short listed any new project.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, any opinions on this? Please click the link to the post.
    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/gurgaon/t-tashee-capital-gateway-sector-111-gurgaon-npr-18342.html

Is Tashee worth?
    CommentQuote