X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 16 2019
1063 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
    What is company price in tashee as of now ? and what about resale prices ? and is it right on the dwarka eway or behind ?? kindly reply !
    ONLY INVEST IN E-WAY FACING PROJECTS AS OF NOW.

How things will shape in future is different but as of now only invest in projects which will have entry from E-way as they will fetch maximum returns in future.

Regarding investments in E-way, i have been suggesting from the beginning of this thread. From that time till now rates in few ongoing projects have been revised to 400-500 / sq ft.

This is the best time to invest in E-way.

Stick to Raheja's , Indiabulls, Sobha , Uppal's if you have low risk taking appetite.

I have stopped suggesting about Tashee. Invest if you feel OK with it.

Comment

raumybhan, abhi to ek hi kila fateh kiya hai of pre-launch . Abhi bahut se kilay ( forts ) bache hai, mere bhai .Aab, dekho ki Tashee kuch banna ke deta bhi hai ke bhaag jata hai .

Lets hope yr. investment turns out to be good & the e way mess gets sorted out, as soon as possible.

Best of luck .

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
      TASHEE IS PRE-LAUNCHED

MY CHEQUE GOT ENCASHED

WHERE IS DURB?

WHERE IS SID?

E-WAY NEGOTIATIONS ARE CURRENTLY ON BETWEEN THE LITIGANTS

CHANCES ARE THAT EWAY WOULD BE CLEARED ON 17TH, BUT THE CASE MAY DRAG ON FOR SOME MORE TIME

THIS IS THE BEST TIME TO INVEST IN TASHEE (OR ANY OTHER PROJECT ON EWAY)

TASHEE FORMAL LAUNCH IS HOLDING FOR SOME TIME

LOI HAS BEEN RECEIVED BY TASHEE (I'VE SEEN A COPY)

SIDDHARTHA IS QUITE A DISTANCE FROM EWAY...TASHEE WOULD BE THE CLOSEST

HOPE THIS HELPS
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

when is shobha's project coming on the Eway?

Comment

tomorrow is Sobha 's launch on Eway.
          ( just kidding.)

Comment

Sobha is expected before March of next year .
            Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

No project is on the E-way. Alongside e way all the commercial projects are going to be launched.

Before investing ask the builder to show the internal sector map and exact location of the project. Right now construction is going on at raheja and Indiabull both on the internal sector roads.

Comment

Originally posted by durb100us View Post
                Congrats Raumy,

I have got one 3BHK unit.

Although i had en queued two cheques but only got one unit
                Durb, congrats to u as well.

I had put in 4 cheques, but got 1 only.

I have huge faith on Eway. The events after 17th (or case closure) would be nothing less than dramatic for the Eway properties.

I have confirmation from 3-4 dealers that smart money has started moving from Sohna Road to Eway projects, in anticipation of case closure.

You don't endorse Tashee now? There must be some reasons behind it, is the main reason increase in pre-launch prices?

I guess they gave away no unit below 2900, that's what Tashee official told me on . (I got my 3 BHK unit at 3055). Plz reply.

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                  raumybhan, abhi to ek hi kila fateh kiya hai of pre-launch . Abhi bahut se kilay ( forts ) bache hai, mere bhai .Aab, dekho ki Tashee kuch banna ke deta bhi hai ke bhaag jata hai .

Lets hope yr. investment turns out to be good & the e way mess gets sorted out, as soon as possible.

Best of luck .
                  Thanks buddy

Comment

The initial price shoot up have taken place with Tashee.

First halt will be at 4000/ sq ft.

I am looking forward for Sobha and DLF for future investment on E-way.

Nothing to worry about case, all goes in favor of State government.

Comment

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
                      Durb, congrats to u as well.

I had put in 4 cheques, but got 1 only.

I have huge faith on Eway. The events after 17th (or case closure) would be nothing less than dramatic for the Eway properties.

I have confirmation from 3-4 dealers that smart money has started moving from Sohna Road to Eway projects, in anticipation of case closure.

You don't endorse Tashee now? There must be some reasons behind it, is the main reason increase in pre-launch prices?

I guess they gave away no unit below 2900, that's what Tashee official told me on . (I got my 3 BHK unit at 3055). Plz reply.
                      which broker u went thru finally ??????

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X