Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors. :D
Read more
982 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • tashee 2BHK

Originally Posted by durb100us
    Tashee today have raised their second demand of 15% and allocation of units have started.

Bank loan facility will be started in a months time and also the transfer will open soon.

Co rate is 4000/ sq ft , however its available in reale market for 3750/[/QUOTETashee today have raised their second demand of 15% and allocation of units have started.

Bank loan facility will be started in a months time and also the transfer will open soon.

Co rate is 4000/ sq ft , however its available in reale market for 3750/[/QUOTE
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    No COnstruction
    no Allotments , I guess they are still waiting for approvals.....

Bhalla ji, tashhee ne allotment kar di kya. aur construction kab shuru kar raha hai. ya ye bhi siddhartha ki tarah buyers ko lataka ke rakhne wala builder hai...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by propsearch
    Bhalla ji, tashhee ne allotment kar di kya. aur construction kab shuru kar raha hai. ya ye bhi siddhartha ki tarah buyers ko lataka ke rakhne wala builder hai...

latkaane mein ye siddhartha ka bhi daddy hai , I dun think I need to anything more....
    CommentQuote
  • Final layout plan as per BB agreement

Designed by Welcome to Quintessence Design
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by durb100us
    Designed by Welcome to Quintessence Design

So when's the allotment happening ...?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

This Layout (31 August 2010) is entirely changed in current posting of 27 July 2011. I hate such changes, May I pls know the reasons of these changes, even alignment of apartments and boundary shapes are very much different. Don't tell me that present layout is better than previous ...:bab (59):

I don't have any investment in this project, I am just curious to know the reasons behind such alterations by Builders.

Cheers !!!

Originally Posted by durb100us
    It's out now finally.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Designer
    Hi Guys,

This Layout (31 August 2010) is entirely changed in current posting of 27 July 2011. I hate such changes, May I pls know the reasons of these changes, even alignment of apartments and boundary shapes are very much different. Don't tell me that present layout is better than previous ...:bab (59):

I don't have any investment in this project, I am just curious to know the reasons behind such alterations by Builders.

Cheers !!!

I can bet that the final layout will be different with the one being seen right now , All the water bodies will turn into just one.....

Keep on watching............lol
    CommentQuote
  • tashee 0 km from trouble

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    I can bet that the final layout will be different with the one being seen right now , All the water bodies will turn into just one.....

Keep on watching............lol

Hi
    Greetings

Just reminded me of a few post shared elsewhere mate for everyones benefit..
    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/gurgaon/t-sobha-international-city-19171-page3.html

Try to go throught the FDI partners site and go thorough the projects available on verde site..
    Al Ghaith Building Construction (L.L.C)

Most of the projects are mere illustrations on the site with no actual buildings. Also I checked with one of a senior town planner and architect who has executed, designed and delivered more than 100 projects for its company in UAE in the Dubai, Sharjhah over the last 8 years. No name of the JV company Al Ghaith Building Construction (L.L.C) on the developers map at all in the top 500 builders in UAE

Also try to find some history about KNS infracon as well, might find some interesting facts there as well. This is a partner company in the joint venture promoted by Mr KN Shukla..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Can any one suggest wht will be the price now?
    CommentQuote
  • Great piece of work & thanks for sharing .:bab (35):.

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Just reminded me of a few post shared elsewhere mate for everyones benefit..
    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/gurgaon/t-sobha-international-city-19171-page3.html

Try to go throught the FDI partners site and go thorough the projects available on verde site..
    Al Ghaith Building Construction (L.L.C)

Most of the projects are mere illustrations on the site with no actual buildings. Also I checked with one of a senior town planner and architect who has executed, designed and delivered more than 100 projects for its company in UAE in the Dubai, Sharjhah over the last 8 years. No name of the JV company Al Ghaith Building Construction (L.L.C) on the developers map at all in the top 500 builders in UAE

Also try to find some history about KNS infracon as well, might find some interesting facts there as well. This is a partner company in the joint venture promoted by Mr KN Shukla..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Tashee 0 kms from trouble..

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Great piece of work & thanks for sharing .:bab (35):.

Hi
    Greetings

Thanks for appreciating my "juvenile Prudence"..

0 kms from trouble..:)

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all,

I recently also posted but nobody replied. Asking again is 3300 price for 3BHk 1695 is ok or shall need to be negotiated more?:bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newguyre
    Dear all,

I recently also posted but nobody replied. Asking again is 3300 price for 3BHk 1695 is ok or shall need to be negotiated more?:bab (3):

Hi
    Greetings

Well it is entirely upto you to invest with Tashee.. If you have confirmation of BBA, licence, zoning approval, reputation of the builder etc.. no price is bad actually.. still If I were U, I would not play ignorant to the fact about the not so convincing prospects with this builder.
    My POV and would certainly not mind risking to be wrong on this one..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Well it is entirely upto you to invest with Tashee.. If you have confirmation of BBA, licence, zoning approval, reputation of the builder etc.. no price is bad actually.. still If I were U, I would not play ignorant to the fact about the not so convincing prospects with this builder.
    My POV and would certainly not mind risking to be wrong on this one..

Cheers

Blessu.....thanks a ton for so invaluable views...is there any other project at same location you would like to suggest? What about brisk Lumbini?
    CommentQuote
  • Better alternatives

Originally Posted by newguyre
    Blessu.....thanks a ton for so invaluable views...is there any other project at same location you would like to suggest? What about brisk Lumbini?

Hi
    Greetings

Can try..with a pinch of salt as new in RE.. still ahead of others in delivery process.. but thats not a guarantee of actual performance untill possession is offered.
    My confidence level 7 out of 10 for Brisk. Other offers in the region can be looked in the link
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?authkey=CKjfg6cD&key=0Ahk_8tfSUql8dDloWnl4bXFvSjJ6TTB0Uk8taFp2bXc&hl=en&authkey=CKjfg6cD#gid=2

Cheers
    CommentQuote