X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 16 2019
1063 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

raumybhan, acchi wish list hai .

"If wishes were fishes, beggars would fly."

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

If wishes were horses

Beggars would ride

If turnips were watches

I would wear one by my side.

And if ifs and ans were pots and pans,

The tinker would never work!
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Periodically increasing prices is only theoretical.....

Tulip white is still available in resale 3300-3400 easily and the company price is 4000-4500....public is not fool to get deceived by the artificial price rises.....

Just like CHD, i am getting in resale 3300-3400 company price is 4000+ ......

But yes as an investor i would want my developer to keep incresing the prices at regular intervals to give some push to the project

Comment

No point in increasing the prices, if the resale prices do not correspondingly increase .

It just serves the following purposes -

a) Satisfy the ego of people who r already invested .

b) The builder gets new occasional murgas, who fall for the trick .

c) Give perception of builder's books being apparently healthy to the common man, thereby getting new/additional bakras for their new launches ( this strategy has been very successfully followed by Tulip . In fact, they seem to have perfected it )

Comment

Thanks Raumy, I got a call from allcheckdeals that Tashee has been launched officially and they have sent me all price/site plans etc...
          Its same as you said..3500-150=3350. I think its right time to book now. Although according to him, project will start next month.
          Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
          Even I have received an offer to get 3 BHK in Tashee at 3150 from someone who booked at 2900. I have said no, since Tashee's launch price is not officially declared, and public demand not yet tested.

Ankur, I would advice waiting for launch. Buying at launch at 3350 minus dealer discount would make more sense than to buy in resale at this point.

Comment

2BR-2T (1295 sq. ft.)Per Sq. Ft.
            Basic Price - 3350 - 4338250
            EDC+IDC - 364 - 471380
            IFMS - 75 - 97125
            Club membership -150000
            Car parking -275000
            Total Cost *5331755

Tashee is charging hell lot of extra charges!!! is it fare and justified ? I think if you find hard you can get a 2bhk around 55 lacs in dwarka itself!! Plz suggest....
            PS: this quote is given by all check deals.
            Last edited December 15 2010, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Do you think TASHEE is a good buy at this price?

Comment

The cost of The Dwarka e way & all the development which may come with it ( D e way, at the best would be operational in the next 3-4 years ) is factored in . It is like buying a car without tyres, tyres may be available after 4-5 years, if everything goes well .

On a serious note, my take is that one should look for the D e way construction issue to get settled & see the construction started without any hindrance & look for a decent builder with a decent location, to invest . I know, many would say, that by this time, rates may become out of reach of many etc.., but this way of approaching the issue, seems more logical & sensible to me .

It's an individual's take on this & would also largely depend on one's risk taking capabilities .

Comment

53 Lakhs for 2 BHK is outrageous, but property prices everywhere are outrageous. There is no justification whatsoever for the property prices. Builders on Eway have been acquiring land from farmers for more than Rs. 10 crore per acre (during last year's recession). This price is most unjustified and ridiculous, still builders invest since they know there is a market.
                  • The location is at Delhi border; it is unmatched in Gurgaon.

The announcement/ coming of Eway would move-up the prices periodically, just like it has done elsewhere.

In my view, this project is closest to 2 airports. Existing metro station (at International airport) would be just 5 kms away (once Eway is functional).

The nearby Kapashera has projects launching at 6,000 per sq. ft. band.

Dwarka 2 BHK's (at 65-70 Lakhs) don't have Club/ Swimming Pool/ spacious green facing option, and they are not on India's widest Expressway either.

Tashee would be touching diplomatic enclave; so its would be a posh property.
                  My only concern is management of affairs, once it is launched.

Comment

I am confused between SARE Crescent Parc and Tashee...plz help

Comment

Originally posted by ankuragarwal1982 View Post
                      2BR-2T (1295 sq. ft.)Per Sq. Ft.
                      Basic Price - 3350 - 4338250
                      EDC+IDC - 364 - 471380
                      IFMS - 75 - 97125
                      Club membership -150000
                      Car parking -275000
                      Total Cost *5331755

Tashee is charging hell lot of extra charges!!! is it fare and justified ? I think if you find hard you can get a 2bhk around 55 lacs in dwarka itself!! Plz suggest....
                      PS: this quote is given by all check deals.
                      These two things just can't be compared.

Not referring to just Tashee, but with any project of E-way.

Dwarka 2BHK flats of 90 lacs in private societies is also without basic amenities, where as new age builders on E-way will have state of art amenities with clubhouse and shopping complex within the compound.

Also bear in mind that Tashee is one of the cheapest option avilable on E-way. Wait for real big bombs

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X