Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors. :D
Read more
979 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • my personal opinion on Tashee is that it is a great investment for short, mid and long term. There could be some late delivery issues at a later stage. If you are an investor, 3300 psf is an excellent rate to buy, as the upside is high (except for force majure conditions).

Brisk lumbini would be given possession much before Tashee CG....so its better for end users....
    CommentQuote
  • better prospect

Originally Posted by raumybhan
    my personal opinion on Tashee is that it is a great investment for short, mid and long term. There could be some late delivery issues at a later stage. If you are an investor, 3300 psf is an excellent rate to buy, as the upside is high (except for force majure conditions).

Brisk lumbini would be given possession much before Tashee CG....so its better for end users....

Hi
    Greetings

You are probably right.
    Biggest force majure in the builder.
    Anyone investing should bear in mind the cost of frustration, long delays, no response from Customer services on simple questions, no direction of delivery, too much supsense actually..
    Rs500 psf less returns but peace of mind is more valuable

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Allotment

Hi,

I understand that flat allotment has started in Tashee. Those who have already made the selection, could u please share which Tower you have chosen and for what reasons? Much appreciated.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Thread looks to be dead & seems that the Project has been abandoned by everybody .

Complete silence in this thread :bab (38):.

Anybody aware of the current status of this project ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Any idea on going rates for Tashee units.

Need to find prices for a friend
    CommentQuote
  • Anything around 3500 psft (resale) is a good buy around this time. They are soon to start construction so prices are expected to go up.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Manoj,

Current status is that flats have been alloted to most members (who have made 25% of payment). When I last talked to them they said they are making the boundary wall and will soon be starting with building the sample flat.

Has anyone visited the site recently? See any activity there?
    CommentQuote
  • Anil, Do you know if this project is officially launched?? od this is still in pre-launch stage?
    CommentQuote
  • Had heard that there was some court case, some land dispute on this project . Is the Court case over now ?

Originally Posted by anil_mcg
    Hi Manoj,

Current status is that flats have been alloted to most members (who have made 25% of payment). When I last talked to them they said they are making the boundary wall and will soon be starting with building the sample flat.

Has anyone visited the site recently? See any activity there?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Vinay.. The project got sold out in pre launch itself so the company didnt had to do any official lauch. Only flats available are in resale now that's why you dont hear much about this project from many dealers. Infact unless you try hard not many resale options are available either. People are holding on to their flats since the prices are expected to rise once the actual construction starts which is supposedly soon.

Manoj ji.. Not sure about any court case? Any links or source where you have that information from?

I'll be visiting the site tomorrow so lets see if there's any development on site. Will keep you posted.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • anil_mcg, heard about the land dispute & the court case from some Brokers ( that was a while ago & have not followed on this ) . In fact, this issue was discussed in the forum/thread, long time back ( i do not remember the exact details of the discussion, need to search for it ) .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Anil mcg,
    Do you have any current updated after your visit?
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any google group for Tashee, Capital Gateway ...
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody ?????

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Thread looks to be dead & seems that the Project has been abandoned by everybody .

Complete silence in this thread :bab (38):.

Anybody aware of the current status of this project ?
    CommentQuote
  • Yahoo Group

Please visit/join capitalgateway yahoo group. We can make that as an active group to discuss more on this project.

just go to
    Yahoo! Groups - Join or create groups, clubs, forums & communities

and enter capitalgateway and then join

Thanks
    CommentQuote