Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors. :D
Read more
979 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Tashee guys say that they have got the DTCP approval, the hard copy will reach in two weeks , they will start digging March end..

Keeping my fingers crossed :)

But u cannot believe them 100%

Tashee flat Owners : plz wake up.. lets contact company in group..

gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • Last week i went to the same place after span of 1.5 year, still the status remain the same
    only plot no devlopment as yet in tashee
    CommentQuote
  • They have done the boundary work. Not sure some activity is going. Resale has picked up a lot. There is less availability in market now ..
    May be they get the building plan approvals soon.

rgds,
    Gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • how far is tashee from railway line
    CommentQuote
  • 1 km Arial distance, 1.5 by road
    CommentQuote
  • how much payment have gone till date of tashee.
    CommentQuote
  • 25% I think...
    CommentQuote
  • This project was launched with much fanfare and attracted huge demand! But it seems no one is even talking about this project! Where all the buyers gone! Its something wrong with the project or this is situation with all the Expressway projects!
    CommentQuote
  • one of the worst builders ever , Tashee , spire and Earth are those dreaded names , in all their projects , they have screwed up big time ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    one of the worst builders ever , Tashee , spire and Earth are those dreaded names , in all their projects , they have screwed up big time ....

Hi
    greetings

Be cautious of JVs and UP builders please.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Saare UP Builders Ggn main Langar khaane aa gaye hain

Aur maje ki baat yeh hain ki saare ke saare kangle hain

Sab JV karke aaye hain...

Aur in UP builders ke agents/MLM bhi gumte rehte hain forum main
    CommentQuote
  • not sure why but resale in TASHEE has pickd up big time. Premium ranging from 1200 to 1500 per sqft.....i hold a unit and broker is behind me to sell at high premium.
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the current resale rate going on?
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current prevailing resale price (all inclusive) in TASHEE ?.

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • My understanding

4100--4200 bsp ( resale )
    EDC 373/sqft ( tentative)
    50/sqft IFMS
    PLC Extra
    2.5L for car parking

rgds,
    gaurav
    CommentQuote