Sort by :
Filter by :
- Tashee guys say that they have got the DTCP approval, the hard copy will reach in two weeks , they will start digging March end..
Keeping my fingers crossed :)
But u cannot believe them 100%
Tashee flat Owners : plz wake up.. lets contact company in group..
- Last week i went to the same place after span of 1.5 year, still the status remain the same
only plot no devlopment as yet in tasheeCommentQuote0Flag
- They have done the boundary work. Not sure some activity is going. Resale has picked up a lot. There is less availability in market now ..
May be they get the building plan approvals soon.
- how far is tashee from railway lineCommentQuote0Flag
- 1 km Arial distance, 1.5 by roadCommentQuote0Flag
- how much payment have gone till date of tashee.CommentQuote0Flag
- 25% I think...CommentQuote0Flag
- This project was launched with much fanfare and attracted huge demand! But it seems no one is even talking about this project! Where all the buyers gone! Its something wrong with the project or this is situation with all the Expressway projects!CommentQuote0Flag
- one of the worst builders ever , Tashee , spire and Earth are those dreaded names , in all their projects , they have screwed up big time ....CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by amit.bhallaone of the worst builders ever , Tashee , spire and Earth are those dreaded names , in all their projects , they have screwed up big time ....
Be cautious of JVs and UP builders please.
- Saare UP Builders Ggn main Langar khaane aa gaye hain
Aur maje ki baat yeh hain ki saare ke saare kangle hain
Sab JV karke aaye hain...
Aur in UP builders ke agents/MLM bhi gumte rehte hain forum mainCommentQuote2Flag
- not sure why but resale in TASHEE has pickd up big time. Premium ranging from 1200 to 1500 per sqft.....i hold a unit and broker is behind me to sell at high premium.CommentQuote0Flag
- Whats the current resale rate going on?CommentQuote0Flag
- What is the current prevailing resale price (all inclusive) in TASHEE ?.
- My understanding
4100--4200 bsp ( resale )
EDC 373/sqft ( tentative)
2.5L for car parking