Sort by :
Filter by :
- Tashee project on Dwarka expressway
Is the project now clear of all encumbrances. I want to invest at current prices . I heard that bsp is 4000/sq ft. Is Gurgaon part of Dwarka expressway now free of all litigation or still some part is in dispute and when is Dwarka expressway likely to be completed ?. Can anybody provide this info pls. so that I can decide on my purchase please.?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by seektruthHi guys
Is the project now clear of all encumbrances. I want to invest at current prices . I heard that bsp is 4000/sq ft. Is Gurgaon part of Dwarka expressway now free of all litigation or still some part is in dispute and when is Dwarka expressway likely to be completed ?. Can anybody provide this info pls. so that I can decide on my purchase please.?
DEW or no DEW... I wud advise you to stay away from tashee... Use this for reference
- Plus oneCommentQuote0Flag
- As per official statemen of Tashee executive, they are waiting for the building plan approval from DTCP. They say committe has approved the plan. But hard copy needs to come. Sources close to Tashee say they hv submitted plan with increased area. Expecting BBA next month...lets hopeCommentQuote0Flag
- when did the pre launch start for this project ,???? Please shareCommentQuote0Flag
- bhalla jee!! I first heard about this project 7--8 months back...actual launch etc kab hui .. pata nahiCommentQuote0Flag
- hehe , 1.5 yrs to mere sunte hogeye , may be more than that when ppl from all check deals used to take clients to the site for site visits...CommentQuote0Flag
- For 3300 sq ft of Tashee capital gateway what resale rate going on? a person invested it & want to exit.CommentQuote0Flag
- afaik, it shud be 4200 / sqft ..CommentQuote1Flag
- is the project still alive ???
any news on launch licence allotment payment etc or every thing is still in limbo...
Originally Posted by gauravprakasafaik, it shud be 4200 / sqft ..CommentQuote0Flag
- I hv no other way than to wait, next dream date is by the end of this month.CommentQuote0Flag
Today I received the demand letter by Tashee asking for next 10% as the building plan for th eproject has been approved. I wanted to check if anybody else received the same. Also does this confirm that the construction will be started now?
- I too have recieved letter for the next installment, the date to make the payment is 25th june 12. It is also understood that all clerances required have been obtained and probably the digging work should start in a week or so. Soil testing etc was done long back.
Would like to know which banks have approved this project finally.:)CommentQuote0Flag
- No bank has still approved the loan on the project. How do you guys planning to make the payment?CommentQuote0Flag
- It is now totally silence here, has anybody paid the amount. Has any bank approved this project.CommentQuote0Flag