X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Ravinder Tashee selling at premium is impossible at this point of time, since it has not even been launched.

Yes someone may have floated the premium news to create artificial hype, but just consider this: how would you sell when the original applicants have not even filled up applications.

I doubt if Tashee would command a premium in very short term,because the Eway case may take some more time to be completed (going by litigants attitude).

Premium on Tashee would come only when the project gets sold on launch, which I am not very sure. No doubt, Tashee is presently a very risky investment. I would urge you to wait for launch and sale trends before jumping in.

Comment

raumybhan, a very honest analysis of the position/situation .
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Just wanted to share that most of their old website (except home page) is again up and running, without any change whatsoever at the following link:

Tashee

Surprised to see that they have many completed projects mentioned there, both residential and commercial, to their credit.

Comment

This confirms that Nitishree & Tashee, r two sides of the same coin . One needs to be extra extra careful with Tashee .

Look at the various threads of frauds committed by Nitishree .

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
            This confirms that Nitishree & Tashee, r two sides of the same coin . One needs to be extra extra careful with Tashee .

Look at the various threads of frauds committed by Nitishree .
            HeHeHe....a good one, Manoja.

I had already done my due diligence on this issue before investing.

Tashee is owned by some K. N. Shukla, while Nitishree is owned by some Anil Jain. This guy Anil Jain (CMD of Nitishree) was arrested this year on charges of fraud, which Nitishree committed on a project Aura Chimera on NH-58. This guy Anil Jain appears to have no stake in Tashee.

Aura Chimera is not promoted by Tashee; even Tashee's website does not mention this project while it is there on Nitishree's website.

Nitishree's office is in Noida, Tashee's office is in Connaught Place.

I even went extra length, and spoke with some resident of Lotus Pond, which is a project jointly done by Tashee & Nitishree. The residents are pretty much happy with the facilities, and appreciation after completion of the project.

Similar to Tashee's arrangement with Spire, they had an arrangement with Nitishree. Now if Spire or Nitishree do something wrong, how should we blame Tashee for it?

Comment

Mr. K. N. Shukla, the owner of Tashee is also the founder Chairman of Nitishree Group .

Comment

Mr. K. N. Shukla, the owner of Tashee is also the founder Chairman of Nitishree Group .
                Yes buddy I read that on their website.

I asked an insider about it, and I was told that this K.N.Shukla had offloaded his equity substantially to Jain. Whether that is true or not is not material here. What is material is- If K.N. Shukla was the main guy of Nitishree, he would have been arrested too.

For me, it is enough that Tashee and Nitishree are separate companies. & Tashee has a land bank of 450 acres.

The bigger advantage of all this Nitishree drama is that Tashee owner (a former High Court lawyer) must have himself seen the power of law, when Anil Jain was arrested and ruined forever. So he would be extra careful if he has to stay in business.

Comment

I really hope that all yr. assumptions & hearsay r true .

Comment

Just saw this interesting LinkedIn profile:

NitiShree Infrastructure Fraud - LinkedIn

Comment

I really hope that all yr. assumptions & hearsay r true .
                      I also hope so.

RE is a dirty game. Being a corporate lawyer, I have seen some legal departments of big corporations I have worked in, and also know legal managers of three RE big shot corporations.

Some companies DLF/Raheja/Sobha have in-house legal departments, who handle hundreds of civil and criminal cases filed against these companies every year. Some cases against these big corporates are so shocking that if general public knew, they would not even go close to these companies' offices. Yet they manage to sell their new products and the game of finding new bakras goes on.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X