X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

I definitely agree with u on this . Most of the investors r gullible, especially first time investors/end users & r hardly aware of hundreds of frauds committed by many big builders .

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
    I also hope so.

RE is a dirty game. Being a corporate lawyer, I have seen some legal departments of big corporations I have worked in, and also know legal managers of three RE big shot corporations.

Some companies DLF/Raheja/Sobha have in-house legal departments, who handle hundreds of civil and criminal cases filed against these companies every year. Some cases against these big corporates are so shocking that if general public knew, they would not even go close to these companies' offices. Yet they manage to sell their new products and the game of finding new bakras goes on.
    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
      I definitely agree with u on this . Most of the investors r gullible, especially first time investors/end users & r hardly aware of hundreds of frauds committed by many big builders .
      Not only Real Estate, there are so many other sectors. All big companies whose products we all buy on a regular basis (as well as the most famous brands this world has seen) have got Legal Departments whose job is to protect the asses of top bosses, and 'manage' the black deeds and day light robberies done by these companies.

Most investors invest knowing that there are risks of dealing with these corporates; it is all about reaching a balance between risks and possible benefits.

In Eway projects (including Tashee/BPTP), I guess benefits are more than risks.

Comment

raumybhan Bhaiya, bahut zaida guess work maat karo . Zaida tukey (guesses), kafi baar, negative marks bhi dila datein hain .

Comment

raumybhan Bhaiya, bahut zaida guess work maat karo . Zaida tukey (guesses), kafi baar, negative marks bhi dila datein hain .

Comment

Hope springs eternal !

Hope springs eternal in the human breast;
            Man never Is, but always To be blest:
            The soul, uneasy and confin'd from home,
            Rests and expatiates in a life to come.

-Alexander Pope,
            An Essay on Man, Epistle I, 1733

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
            The bigger advantage of all this Nitishree drama is that Tashee owner (a former High Court lawyer) must have himself seen the power of law, when Anil Jain was arrested and ruined forever. So he would be extra careful if he has to stay in business.

Comment

Great, very apt, Vicky .

"False hope can be a bliss, but watch out for the consequences ."

Comment

My broker through wich i had booked my booking is offering at the rate of 3000 ......................

Comment

abhi 2900 ka bhi milega...sabra karo

Comment

Mr. K. N. Shukla, the owner of Tashee is also the founder Chairman of Nitishree Group .
                    What's the linkage between Tashee & Spire, Any body?

Comment

There is a huge price variation in Tashee bookings which makes this project scary as dealings are not transparent. All Check Deals guys are quoting a rate of 3350 after a discount of 250 !!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X