Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors. :D
Read more
Reply
984 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No everybody waiting for bank loan. if couple of Banks provide loan on the project, it is deemed to be more safe.
    CommentQuote
  • Hold on to your further payments, till banks approve loans. Most Banks will do a very strict DUE DILIGENCE before they sanction disbursements.

    My POV.

    At the most, the Builder, will ask for some Interest on Delayed payments .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAMRATAN74
    Hold on to your further payments, till banks approve loans. Most Banks will do a very strict DUE DILIGENCE before they sanction disbursements.

    My POV.

    At the most, the Builder, will ask for some Interest on Delayed payments .


    Agreed... No point in putting in more money... as still there is some risk as the project is still not approved by banks...
    CommentQuote
  • It was told to me by builder that their are two banks approving the project - HDFC & LIC, I contacted HDFC and they said it might be in the approval pipeline but is not an approved project.
    When contacted builder again on the same - was told that it may take another 15 days.

    While I agree with all of you, there is no point in putting the money untill it is fully approved, and banks approval will be something like final validation.

    Question is - why should we pay interest. I think we should not.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kush2212
    It was told to me by builder that their are two banks approving the project - HDFC & LIC, I contacted HDFC and they said it might be in the approval pipeline but is not an approved project.
    When contacted builder again on the same - was told that it may take another 15 days.

    While I agree with all of you, there is no point in putting the money untill it is fully approved, and banks approval will be something like final validation.

    Question is - why should we pay interest. I think we should not.


    Right... After paying 25% we are atleast entitled for the loan... We all should approach the builder and ask them they should waive off the penaty till the project is approved from banks...
    CommentQuote
  • Got news that Bhumi Poojan was done two days back...... Its good.......So now we can expect construction to start soon...... some decent appreciation....
    CommentQuote
  • spoke to hdfc official .. tashee's paper haven't been yet submitted there ... lic housing, i don't know any1 so cudn't check ... if sum1 cn confirm ...
    CommentQuote
  • I dont know whats happening... They are demanding payment and not submitting papers for loan approval... Really surprising...
    CommentQuote
  • resale going n good. demand picking up
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shashiusa
    resale going n good. demand picking up


    Please tell the resale rate...I am thinking of selling my unit...
    CommentQuote
  • 4400 for 1695 unit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravprakas
    4400 for 1695 unit


    I am surprised anyone is going to give 4400 for this project.... although, it may be the ground situation. Just would like people who are considering this from an end use prespective to avoid it. Those taking a well calculated risk considering low price at a good location, may kindly, go ahead with investments in this project! My POV.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger
    I am surprised anyone is going to give 4400 for this project.... although, it may be the ground situation. Just would like people who are considering this from an end use prespective to avoid it. Those taking a well calculated risk considering low price at a good location, may kindly, go ahead with investments in this project! My POV.


    Yup... Even i am trying hard to sell my 1295 sq ft unit but not gettig anybody giving me more than 4350...
    CommentQuote
  • spire tashee ild have similar project issues...but now it looks things hv improved . It is bound to appriciate nowonwards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravicfa
    spoke to hdfc official .. tashee's paper haven't been yet submitted there ... lic housing, i don't know any1 so cudn't check ... if sum1 cn confirm ...


    They haven't submit their papers to HDFC and LIC as they look forward with SBI 'n' PNB and one more but not confirmed about the name, you may check with these two banks as I got this news from insiders.
    CommentQuote