Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors. :D
Read more
982 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Got a sms from a broker that Tashee has launched this project @5500..happy investing!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vml_bhatt
    Please tell the resale rate...I am thinking of selling my unit...

Depending upon the size price varies between 4100-4300, I guess
    CommentQuote
    Yup... Even i am trying hard to sell my 1295 sq ft unit but not gettig anybody giving me more than 4350...

Even 4350 is good rate as they just did BHOOMI PUJAN on 12th july after a long span since their launching.......;)
    CommentQuote
  • Has anybody made the payment as per the demand letter??? Talked to Tashee office today and they said that the banks has still not approved the project...
    CommentQuote
    Has anybody made the payment as per the demand letter??? Talked to Tashee office today and they said that the banks has still not approved the project...

Did you ask what is constrain now after 18 months,still this is not approved by any bank.
    Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • I know a broker who communicated to me 15-20 days that in resale 3 BHK Unit is available around 4200 or so ....i guess 4th Floor
    CommentQuote
  • Any news on home loan approval front????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arunpundir2010
    I know a broker who communicated to me 15-20 days that in resale 3 BHK Unit is available around 4200 or so ....i guess 4th Floor

Arun, do you know, 26 months have been passed and there is no sign of const still you count it as good project,its pathetic, i will count earth copia instead.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varunvats
    Arun, do you know, 26 months have been passed and there is no sign of const still you count it as good project,its pathetic, i will count earth copia instead.

No varun , i didn't mean that it is good or bad ...but i know that tashee have some land issues which are going on and on . All i wanted to communicate to few intrested buyers is tht rates are around 4000-4200 or may be could be less then that .....happy investing
    CommentQuote
    No varun , i didn't mean that it is good or bad ...but i know that tashee have some land issues which are going on and on . All i wanted to communicate to few intrested buyers is tht rates are around 4000-4200 or may be could be less then that .....happy investing

They have no land issue, its what they showed in market that have land issue, problem is that with the investors money they bought land in sec 68 for plotting with puri as jv, i can suggest whatever price a one gets simply exit and say namastey to Tashee.

CommentQuote
  • No banks has approved loan yet on this project. As per Tashee CRM it will stil take 7-10 days more.... same story from last one and a half months
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by joshjazz
    Does anybody knows how much is a 3 bed + a servant quarter on 10th floor is going for? I bought one in Jan 2012 for 4000 per sf ( with some advise from my family cause i am in US). Now after following u guys I am not sure should i hold on to it or exit out. Can't afforde to loose the money and don't want to loose a chance to make money either, so any advice would be really be appreciated....

Brokers are quoting not more than 4100-4200.... The rates for this particular project have not increased in last 4-5 months... I am staying put for some more month as monsoon season is generally bad for RE...
    CommentQuote
  • Today recieved few SMS for a new project launch in sector 111, is it for tasshe ?
    CommentQuote
    Brokers are quoting not more than 4100-4200.... The rates for this particular project have not increased in last 4-5 months... I am staying put for some more month as monsoon season is generally bad for RE...

Don't keep, as Tashee will be serving you demands also as per CLP and more pathetic is that you won't be getting the appreciation with which you have invested for because it took 26 months for first and second rate booking, i.e, rs2950 & rs3350 to get an 1000rupee appreciation with a 40% payment made to company, with your booking price it will be easy for you to quit with rs200-300 appreciation as premium will be less and either investor or end user will deal with you first instead of old one as your selling rate will match their selling price, worst part with tashee is that it has no connectivity untill 30meter alongside and 24meter from its land get constructed and both of them are the bones in throat because of dense populated area SAI KUNJ, a major hinderance to surpass in favor to construct these roads.

CommentQuote
    Today recieved few SMS for a new project launch in sector 111, is it for tasshe ?

Yes... i heard that tashee has launch 1695 sq ft tower at price of around 5500..
    CommentQuote