Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors. :D
Read more
982 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    Looks like downturn is about to happen in Gurgaon..

Initially when Broker approached me for this Project he wasnt coming under 2835 even if I go for 5 flats..

Then after some research I opted not to go for it.

But he is now after me as I showed some interest in begining and is offering 2670 for even 1 flat and suddenly 2 BHK is also available in this which were way back sold out..

Dont know he really has 2 BHK's now or he is just trying to find my interest in the project.

This is not the case of down trend but hype created by brokers . Better keep away from such projects !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

Go for indiabull project in sector-103. The basement slab is ready. They will hand over the possession in mid 2012. Tashee is unknown builder and risky.

IB is stock listed company and will complete the project on time. Ahluwalia is doing the construction. They ae known to deliver quality and timely possession.
    CommentQuote
  • if people r really interested in getting a flat in this area than i will suggest people to go for mahindra aura sec 110

mahindra group will be launcing phase-2 in sep-oct shortly

cheers :bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • mahindra aura

Originally Posted by aashu4uiit
    The new mahindra project Aura Phase -2 will be launched between sep 10- 15th and rates will be around 3000 PSF.

As per builder construction is already started for Phase -1 but I doubt that.

Overall Tashee seems Ok but where is the builder office that's a concern

construction has already started for Phase -1--It is true as confirmed by my friend who visited the site.
    But there is lot of unauthorised poor quality housing around this small project which may affect the appreciation negatively.
    Delivery of any project on NPR before operational NPR is not good for buyers, because you will have paid all the installments and ur project will still be in open fields without any connectivity.So IMHO any project where construction is in full swing should be avoided at the moment because NPR case is still pending in the court.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aashu4uiit
    The new mahindra project Aura Phase -2 will be launched between sep 10- 15th and rates will be around 3000 PSF.

As per builder construction is already started for Phase -1 but I doubt that.

Overall Tashee seems Ok but where is the builder office that's a concern

There will be lot of Teething issues in the beginning at Dwarka Expressway, but its very natural as it happens with the newly developed areas.

Once everything will come in to place there is no doubt that this place will not rock.

Rentals as well as capital appreciation also.
    CommentQuote
  • Spire Central Sec 106

Do anybody have information about Spire Central Sec 106 project? What is the current price they are offering after all discounts? Tashee is involved in that project also.
    CommentQuote
  • The good news is that layout plan of Tashee Capital Gateway ( Name of Project ) is finally out.

I must tell you guys that the site layout is far much better then my expectation.
    CommentQuote
  • where did you see the layout from? paste the layout here, if you have it or maybe if you have the link, you can share the same.. let us all be happy seeing something we dont own :D

Originally Posted by durb100us
    The good news is that layout plan of Tashee Capital Gateway ( Name of Project ) is finally out.

I must tell you guys that the site layout is far much better then my expectation.
    CommentQuote
  • Layout plan of tashee capital gateway

Dear All :bab (41):,

Please find attached the Layout plan of Tashee's new project "Capital Gateway" at Sec 111, Gurgoan for your kind perusal. :bab (59):
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • chugh

Hello Mr. Chugh ,

Kindly PM me the broker's no, who had offered you 2BHK as i am looking out for one.

Kindly provide me with same.

Waiting eagerly for your response.

Hi durb

Please let us also know the broker details if Mr Chugh sent you any PM. I also requested Mr Chugh to give the info but didn't get any response.

Thanks for posting the layout plan of Tashee.:bab (6):

Please also share the link showing exact location of the project in sector 111 if you know.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chopra
    Hi durb

Please let us also know the broker details if Mr Chugh sent you any PM. I also requested Mr Chugh to give the info but didn't get any response.

Thanks for posting the layout plan of Tashee.:bab (6):

Please also share the link showing exact location of the project in sector 111 if you know.

Hi Mr. Chopra,

Unfortunately Mr. Chugh never reverted back with the prices he was propagandizing , coz thoz price never existed for Tashee.

2760 was the minimum one cud have fetched except from what bulk deal ( 20+ booking ) must have got.

Prices are 3000 + in market and hopefully will halt at 3150 in few days when it will be officially launched with ads in media.

Mahindra Aura Phase 2 launch has been delayed and it will be launched in Dec with appreciated price.

Existing prices at Kapashera Anant Raj and other few projects in vicinity are 5400+ with very very good rentals
    CommentQuote
  • layout plan without dimensions

Dear All :bab (41):,

Please find attached the Layout plan of Tashee's new project "Capital Gateway" at Sec 111, Gurgoan for your kind perusal. :bab (59):

The attached layout plan tells nothing about where is what, how much is the height of towers or width of roads or orientation of the project in relation to existing or proposed roads or the size of flats.

I think the plan without any labels and legends is useless.

Is this the plan given by the builder ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chopra
    The attached layout plan tells nothing about where is what, how much is the height of towers or width of roads or orientation of the project in relation to existing or proposed roads or the size of flats.

I think the plan without any labels and legends is useless.

Is this the plan given by the builder ?

Except all check deals , i don't find any other broker handling Tashee project. Most of the brokers, i have spoken to , have advised me to keep away from this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Except all check deals , i don't find any other broker handling Tashee project. Most of the brokers, i have spoken to , have advised me to keep away from this project.

Hi Durb,

Could you tell me the source of information on Mahindra Aura Phase 2 getting delayed till Dec? Actually, I have spoken to a marketing guy from builder who told the tentative launch date is in Sep.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wanderer21
    Hi Durb,

Could you tell me the source of information on Mahindra Aura Phase 2 getting delayed till Dec? Actually, I have spoken to a marketing guy from builder who told the tentative launch date is in Sep.

News in real estate market usually comes from Reputed brokers, especially in Gurgoan where R.E is driven by big broking firms.

Builders launches the project only after having detailed discussion with key brokers.

Similarly the recent wave of news indicates that Mahindra Aura launch will be delayed probably till Dec and also Bestech project which was supposed to be launched at first week of Aug, will be launched closer to Diwali.
    CommentQuote