X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

durb100us

Be warned. From 2835 to 3400 in a few weeks .U r expecting too much

Originally posted by durb100us View Post
    Mr. Chopra,

The broker discount have not been finalized as yet, but it will be minimum 3%.

For me it's wait-n-watch game now. I along with my group have booked 12 flats in total.

The no of units have been increased in 3BHK.

Have heard that prices by month end will be Rs 3400/ .... keeping my fingers crossed.

Any news regarding Besstech Sec 81 ??
    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

durb100us, u are taking too much risk... And u booked 2 and 10 more y your colleagues ?? All the best !

At the same time if someone says that dwarka expressway will be build in
      2020 then that too is too much pessimism...As NPR (Dwarka Expresswa) and SPR (Golf course road Extension) are the main road projects of HUDA in pipeline.

Comment

Growth

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
        This is an interesting location, but I tend to agree with Gaurav.

All the malls, IT offices and posh projects are in DLF and south Gurgaon.

Palam Vihar, Udyog Vihar and Najafgarh road are more downmarket.

Returns will be after many years like all other Dwarka expressway projects (Ramprastha, Atharva, India bulls etc)

OK for long term hold, not OK for quick re-sale.

Total dependence on the expressway for appreciation
        Hi Venky / any other member

what is your opinion about which project will appreciate maximum ( in terms of percentage growth ) of the the following 3 if we plan to sell them after 10 years-

1.Tashee or Indiabulls Centrum park purchased at 2800 psft
        2.Tulip white purchased at 3100 psft in resale
        3.Orris Aster purchased at 2372 psft

Please share ur views with reasons

Thanks

Comment

Hello Chopra Jee, As per my opinion

After 10 years :
          -----------------

After 1-2 year:
          ----------------

After 5 Years:
          -----------------

But after 10 year all will return you around 20%-30% per annum return which u can get in stock as well.
          Last edited by RBBR_711; August 13 2010, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks RBBR Jee

I tend to agree with you that Sohna Road is best for short to medium term investment and Dwarka express is best for long term investment. But why you think Dwarka Express projects will beat Tulips in long run ?

Comment

Proposed plan of dwarka expressway is to have a much wider road, Metro will there by then, Dwarka's posh area must have been developed by then...
              In GGN, Sohana Road , there will be a situation like present peak time rush with cars, crowd and no place to drive/walk...

Comment

I Agree with that one but can someone tell me what is the status of the construction of the dwarka expressway?

Comment

In 10 years, Orris will be best, because its the cheapest at 2300 i.e 2800 all inclusive.

You can probably get better price than 2800 in IB also - around 2800 all inclusive perhaps. So it will be quite close to Orris price and deliver similar returns. Not worth it because Orris is better located and cheaper.

Orris also wins in 5 year returns, because of the lower price. % years in enough to see good development here

Tulip White in resale will probably cost more than 3100, closer to 3600 - 3800 psf all inclusive. Still, it is definitely best in 1 year returns or for own living (other 2 are in difficult to live places).

Originally posted by RBBR_711 View Post
                  Hello Chopra Jee, As per my opinion

After 10 years :
                  -----------------

After 1-2 year:
                  ----------------

After 5 Years:
                  -----------------

But after 10 year all will return you around 20%-30% per annum return which u can get in stock as well.
                  Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Thanks Venky

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
                    In 10 years, Orris will be best, because its the cheapest at 2300 i.e 2800 all inclusive.

You can probably get better price than 2800 in IB also - around 2800 all inclusive perhaps. So it will be quite close to Orris price and deliver similar returns. Not worth it because Orris is better located and cheaper.

IB is not available in resale because they have 1 year lock in period and current BSP for IB is Rs 2900.Please let me know if any of your source is quoting around Rs 2800 psft all inclusive.

Orris also wins in 5 year returns, because of the lower price. % years in enough to see good development here

Tulip White in resale will probably cost more than 3100, closer to 3600 - 3800 psf all inclusive.
                    Prices quoted by me for all above projects ( ncludingTulip white) are BSPs.
                    Still, it is definitely best in 1 year returns or for own living (other 2 are in difficult to live places).
                    So your opinion is ?
                    For 10 year investment--
                    1. orris aster
                    2.Indiabulls
                    3.Tulip White

For 5 year investment--
                    1.Orris Aster
                    2.Indiabulls
                    3.Tulip white

For 1-4 year investment--
                    1.Tulip White
                    2.Orris Ater
                    3.Indiabulls

Could you please explain why you think percentage growth will be more in Orris Aster than both IB and TW in 5 and 10 years time (if I got you right )

Thanks for the response

Comment

Hi Guys,

In Feb 2009 when I was looking fro property, IndiaBull was launched at 1900 BSP and direct discount was close to 4% offered by company AGM.
                      Even he contatced me 3-4 times by email but I was not sure.
                      I did not book because location was not good and somehow I do not trust this IndiaBull compay. They are very smart and in Sec 103 everything was proposed.

Builder increased price from 1900 to 2900 in a 1.5 years. How much construction completed ? Sometime I think I should have bought that and I would have been in good profit.

But now I feel Gurgaon RE has become like hot stock market, very risky and very volatile. It's all in big bubble. Builder launching project without any approval and keep holding money for long time.

Lot of project launched before a year have not started construction but still increased price by 30-40%.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X