X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

No doubt the location looks excellent, but i am quite skeptical about the builder .

Let's hope, everything turns out to be fine .
    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by durb100us View Post
      As per my sources, the excavation will take time as its in a JV format and will take time to finish the formalities.

Good for investors as they will get some time in hand before shelling out bucks for second demand.

But Durb, I have a question here. As per the payment plan, you have to pay next 15% within 45-60 days of booking. Thus they take 25% of BSP before start of excavation, in my understanding. Am I right, or missing something here?

Comment

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
        But Durb, I have a question here. As per the payment plan, you have to pay next 15% within 45-60 days of booking. Thus they take 25% of BSP before start of excavation, in my understanding. Am I right, or missing something here?
        No such demand have been raised to me, however i will still do a cross check on it.

They can only demand if the construction or excavation will start, not prior to that.

Lemme know, any other process you have gone thru away from booking.

Comment

I am getting sms from dealers regarding some new launch in Dwarka from completely unknown builder- construction not yet started- at a price of "Just 7,000 psf"- inaugural offer for just 2 days !!!!!!! That too without clubhouse/ pool/ garden etc. Can somone confirm if prices have indeed reached these level.

If this is true, Tashee/ Mahindra Aura at less than half their price and more than double their facilities is much better option. Location is mere 4-5 kms from Dwarka.

Comment

It is an Uppal's Group project, being relaunched . I could be wrong .

Comment

Durb,
              Just like you I had paid a booking amount of 3 lakhs for 3 BHK in Tashee last year.
              Now the agent is pressurising me to send remaining 2.18 lakhs so that my initial 10% contribution is complete (my booking was at 3057)

Please tell me if I should send them a cheque for completing 10 % demand.

Few days back, I met an agent called xxxx based in sector 19, Dwarka who told me to wait for company's demand.

My agent xxx say that I have to pay immediately to avoid late payment charge.

I called up Tashee office, but they say that I have to speak with the agent only, and they won't be able to say anything on this.

What did you do? Did you pay remaining amount to complete initial 10%? What does your agent say?

Comment

I have given one cheque in Era at sector 103 in prelaunch and I paid the cheque of 5 lacs.

Now I have got the demand of completely giving 25% and that too when project is yet to be launched and any unit is yet to be allocated.

When I contacted broker then he said it is happening with all the builders including Bestech, Sidharth.

So I wanna ask that I am correct that I should not pay any further till any launch happens and I am alloted sth?

Comment

Do u have to pay the 25 % less 5 L in one go ? If yes, that is very suspicious .

Comment

Durb,
                    Just like you I had paid a booking amount of 3 lakhs for 3 BHK in Tashee last year.
                    Now the agent is pressurising me to send remaining 2.18 lakhs so that my initial 10% contribution is complete (my booking was at 3057)

Please tell me if I should send them a cheque for completing 10 % demand.

Few days back, I met an agent called xxxx based in sector 19, Dwarka who told me to wait for company's demand.

My agent xxx say that I have to pay immediately to avoid late payment charge.

I called up Tashee office, but they say that I have to speak with the agent only, and they won't be able to say anything on this.

What did you do? Did you pay remaining amount to complete initial 10%? What does your agent say?
                    I haven't received any such demand

I believe that you have booked it thru ACD and they should give you proper justification, also have you been given the allotment letter or do you by any chance know which unit in which tower have been allotted to you ????

Comment

I am getting sms from dealers regarding some new launch in Dwarka from completely unknown builder- construction not yet started- at a price of "Just 7,000 psf"- inaugural offer for just 2 days !!!!!!! That too without clubhouse/ pool/ garden etc. Can somone confirm if prices have indeed reached these level.

If this is true, Tashee/ Mahindra Aura at less than half their price and more than double their facilities is much better option. Location is mere 4-5 kms from Dwarka.
                      FYI

CMP of Dwarka for ready to move in societies is between 7500-9500/

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X