Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors. :D
Read more
982 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • mai to yahi hun Ravi ji , Where will I go , Its just that Some people are there on the forum who are clearly putting their agendas good or bad I dont wish to discuss , And then they repeat it like a 1000 times , I am to be honest a little fed up of these people and hence do not reply unless water crosses the danger level.
    CommentQuote
  • i admire ur honesty bhalla jee :)
    Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    mai to yahi hun Ravi ji , Where will I go , Its just that Some people are there on the forum who are clearly putting their agendas good or bad I dont wish to discuss , And then they repeat it like a 1000 times , I am to be honest a little fed up of these people and hence do not reply unless water crosses the danger level.
    CommentQuote
  • I do not think any bank approved this project and fraud people.

Originally Posted by akmath
    Loan approvals from LIC and Axis Bank.
    What is the current rate for this ?
    CommentQuote
  • sbhardwajl - I have emails from Tashee that state the loans are approved. I'm not sure if you are invested otherwise you would have the same information. I'm not sure what you are trying to say when you say you don't "think" it's not approved.
    CommentQuote
  • Loans are approved. I have called their office. The site office is under construction. Main problem is that not much people are aware of tashee project as while going on site if you ask from any person they will easily tell you the way to puri or earth but for tashee they say they dont know. Actually the real probelm is the lack of publicity. Even the people who invested are not aware of top view bla bla of the towers, no good ads, no brouchure.

No project on eway hovers at the rate of tashee. Shud we plan a meeting with tashee management and give advice to publicize the project as with this they will earn a lot in transfer fees. Its a win win situation for both
    CommentQuote
  • Great! I have not yet received any letter yet! Which bank has approved the loan? Any updates on construction and tentative completion time please? Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Tashee has scrapped the Central 106 project......All the investors are deeply sad & angry with this step.

Any news for 111 project.........
    CommentQuote
  • I don't understand how come Earth 112 is struggling for even rs1000 appreciation when it has far much better location than newbie Tashee 'n' Tashee has given atleast rs1000 app, let me share that Earth Copia site is adjacent to Emar Mgf land in 112 :)
    CommentQuote
  • Any construction updates for tashee
    CommentQuote
  • Is it worth to invest in Tashi Project/Earth ?? I know Puri is better option but is it worth to take Puri in 111 @7200
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    what is the current resale price for this project. Is it worth investing in this project for a investment horizon of 3 to 5 years.
    Thanks in advance for the help
    Regards
    mbr
    CommentQuote
  • Can somebody confirm the status of the construction or any other update please. I am worried about the investment. Should we sell this unit in Tashee? Any information and/or advise is really appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Senior members pls advice if its fine to go with Earth copia/ Tashee app 4400 for Investment...I didn't heard their names and looks till now they have not deliver any project...OR WUD be better to go with chintell's paradiso at app 5600 ...I am looking for investment...Looking for your advice
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabhagg19
    Senior members pls advice if its fine to go with Earth copia/ Tashee app 4400 for Investment...I didn't heard their names and looks till now they have not deliver any project...OR WUD be better to go with chintell's paradiso at app 5600 ...I am looking for investment...Looking for your advice

i will say u should avoid for earth copia
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Abhay..Thanks for your reply...could you please put your Point of view to ignore Earth Copia ..Also what about TAshee...any suggestions....Have you also taken some prj on DW Exp way..
    CommentQuote