Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors. :D
Read more
979 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by saurabhagg19
    Hi Abhay..Thanks for your reply...could you please put your Point of view to ignore Earth Copia ..Also what about TAshee...any suggestions....Have you also taken some prj on DW Exp way..

see the thread of earth copia

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/gurgaon/t-earth-copia2-sec-107-gurgaon-29311.html

read all posts

note -- ( if u want to invest u can reason it is my view )
    ( ignore if u don't like )
    CommentQuote
    Hi Abhay..Thanks for your reply...could you please put your Point of view to ignore Earth Copia ..Also what about TAshee...any suggestions....Have you also taken some prj on DW Exp way..

Earth has earned very bad name in Noida already... Just ask anyone in Noida forum, you will get to know about Earth..
    Earth will send you in Heaven.:D

Though I don't know how they are working in Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie

Though I don't know how they are working in Gurgaon.

Well...when they start working we will definitely let you know....so far I do not think they are in any mood to work ......Hehehe
    CommentQuote
  • throw ur money in najafgarh drain , that will still give you more peace of mind then investing with earth/spire/tashee
    CommentQuote
  • Ouch , this is going to hurt a whole bunch of investors.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,

If somebody has any update on Tashee, please share. Any communication you received from Tashee, on the construction, after bhoomi pujan. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • digging started

There is a bit of good news.. not much

Bank loan is there.
    Excavation started.

Disclaimer :
    I hv a unit. everbody shud do his complete due diligence before investing in any project per say.
    CommentQuote
  • What is resale price for 2bhk(1295 sq.ft).Intrested in buying as end user.Is it worth buying.Looking to stay near to delhi / airport as has to travel a lot for official work.Other projects in vicinity are high priced.Heard that they are expecting EC in few days.Seniors pl suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • re: TASHEE CAPITAL GATEWAY Sector 111, Dwarka Eway, Gurgaon

Originally Posted by mks123
    What is resale price for 2bhk(1295 sq.ft).Intrested in buying as end user.Is it worth buying.Looking to stay near to delhi / airport as has to travel a lot for official work.Other projects in vicinity are high priced.Heard that they are expecting EC in few days.Seniors pl suggest.

Price must be rs4500+, if you are buying as an end user than make it a horizon of 4 yrs from now and if you are ready than its good choice looking at the price comparing nearby sectors, afterall Shukla has to built it, whether by hook or crook cus he already took 30% from their project buyers.
    CommentQuote
    Senior members pls advice if its fine to go with Earth copia/ Tashee app 4400 for Investment...I didn't heard their names and looks till now they have not deliver any project...OR WUD be better to go with chintell's paradiso at app 5600 ...I am looking for investment...Looking for your advice

Latch on to Paradiso if you are getting at this rate. The premium over Tashee is undervalued, given the builder reputation, quality of apartments, sector premium and the execution risk
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks varun vats ji for your input.I have contected few brokers for 1295 sq.ft availibilty,To my surprise all brokers offered same unit with selling price Rs.4550/-.How can is it possible there is only one unit available in market.How much time it takes in getting EC.
    CommentQuote

Reason is, already 2 yrs passed when people booked Tashee, those who were investors hv sold off n those who left are selling it now, it may be possible only one unit is left or only one wants to sell now.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum and would need help from you people who have booked flat in Tashee. I have a flat as well in Tashee, I made the 25% percent payment already to the builder, now they asked for demand few months back which was due when they start the excavation. I did not make the payment to the builder yet because no bank was disbursing the loan and the excavation was not started either.

Now couple days back, I back received another demand letter saying that I need to make payment urgently with interest. I was wondering how if they have not started the excavation how can they ask for demand and that too with interest.

I am in US right now and can not go there and check with Tashee, I was talking to Tarun who takes care of most of things in Tashee and he was telling me that banks has already started disbursing the loan. Please advise if any of you guys have made payment to the builder and do I need to pay the demand with interest or what do you guys advise and how about the loan disbursement from the banks, has any bank started the disbursal yet.

I would appreciate your suggestions on this.

Thanks
    Manish
    CommentQuote
  • Pl ask the builder which bank started disbursment for this project and planned accordingly.

Varun,

Do you have any udate, pl help Manish if u can do. This is the only motve of our forum.i
    CommentQuote

Tnx Avaneesh for consideration, i take it on from here, I am not sure about name but 1 government bank 'n' 3 private banks have approved this project, ask the guy TARUN who takes care of your business with Tashee cus he must get it done for you.

Earlier Tashee has planned for BBA @25% which ironically has changed to 35%, thats why they raised a demand to you, further 5% more after it.

Interest can be paid or not, you can play a trick here, you may tell them you haven't recieved demand letter there in US if you have informed them to send it to you at US address.
    CommentQuote