Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors. :D
Read more
982 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Tnx varun for your inputs.
    CommentQuote
  • Tashee Capital gateway in Gurgaon

Dear All,
    The latest is that capital gateway project does not have environmental clearance till date. I have checked with the deptt and it is not likely to come soon too. So be carefull with this project as we all know KN Shukla.
    Incase any body says that the clearance is there, pl ask for a certificate and you will get the answer. Resale prices have dropped and safe investors are coming out quickly. All the best to those who are still invested. cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brawler
    Dear All,
    The latest is that capital gateway project does not have environmental clearance till date. I have checked with the deptt and it is not likely to come soon too. So be carefull with this project as we all know KN Shukla.
    Incase any body says that the clearance is there, pl ask for a certificate and you will get the answer. Resale prices have dropped and safe investors are coming out quickly. All the best to those who are still invested. cheers,

But Sir , how can a project be launched without a EC clearance ? No builder would dare do that in the present scenario , it's just to much of a risk for him !!
    CommentQuote
  • Believe it or not even 3C/ Orris JV popular project Greenoplois Sector 89 does not have EC till now . But its expected very soon now any day but they still waiting .

Builders know there way out so they can go away with anything smartly .

Originally Posted by Norway
    But Sir , how can a project be launched without a EC clearance ? No builder would dare do that in the present scenario , it's just to much of a risk for him !!
    CommentQuote
  • That's my question too "how can a project be launched without a EC clearance"
    That means govt. can knock it down anytime. (Lets try and get it from tashee). I even heard that EARTH does not have the same. 3C is still a better brand with 3 very well reputed and respected owners and there are no records of any land grabbing cases pending against them. More they have completed sonme very good projects.
    But when it comes to regulations and enforcement, we all know what govt. can do. cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • Tashee has been asking for some money from the investors - who have put in their hard earned money in their project with lot of trust. It is their money which has been used to make this builder to stand for these many years.
    I think if builder is trying to charge some more amount, without any grounds, then it is matter of concerns for those who have trusted Tashee.
    There is a group where all Flat owners on the yahoo broups as "capitalgateway"
    CommentQuote
  • Well, short term investors are almost out from this project, as this is around 2 years old. And transfer charges have also been tripled over time ( 200). I dont mind if Tashee progresses like "Todays" and takes little longer , but work shud go on.
    5 banks are funding..and excavation has started ( though slow & may be to raise demand)
    The problem is only that builder reputation has gone down, with unexpected delay & some late payment charges.
    Thats why its Rs. 1200 cheaper than counterparts in 111. Location is great/floor plan is one of the best.
    EC nowadays takes time, its not easy unlike before. ALL the builders atleast start selling before EC. What matters most is DTCP license/building plan approvals, which it has.
    Lets see, risk is in control, as bank funding takes assessment of all risks, which an Individual can.
    CommentQuote
  • Tashee capital gateway

Dear Sir,
    Which 5 banks are financing???? Upon checking with company they informed that the trnsf charges would be going up to Rs 125 from 100 psf. Where did u get the 200 figure???? do u have a copy of DTCP license/building plan???? I am lookig to sell as i am frustrated with the delay but in saying that -- brokers are telling me that i can get 4100 for my investment and i should come out it now as the project will be further delayed and one can see it complete in 6 yrs time. One can also never trust the brokers as when u want to actually sell, they come up with excuses and challenges that one does not want to go thru. cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • Transfer charges for second sell is around 200. May be for first its 125/150
    PNB, LIC Housing, ICICI ( i hv applied in ICICI) Axis, and one more i forgot are funding the loan for this.
    Building plan doc attached

You may share ur conact details in PM to me or join the yahoo-group for this project.
    Not all brokers or human are misguiding.

I hold one unit, project is very gud wrt location floor plan, size, rate , however the developer looks unprofessional and inexperienced.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I invested in tashee almost 18 months ago and no doubt the location is fantastic but the issue is this company is now asking for interest for which they claim they asked for in month of June during bhumi poojan. I have a construction linked plan and lately I received a letter asking for interest levied from the month of June and the contract says we were supposed to pay the amt before excavation and the company do not have environment clearance till today then how can they start excavation legally?
    Now if excavation has not started in legal terms, how can they demand the amount and on top of it they want interest.
    I feel this company has something else on mind.
    CommentQuote
  • Wrt to EC only,
    EC is not a big issue. Many of the projects in Gurgaon get EC during under-construction stage. Plz chk on Welcome to SEIAA Haryana
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all
    Does somebody has the const status of tashee111
    And the resale price
    CommentQuote
  • Excavation started in Jan.
    CommentQuote
  • Is the BBA signed and what is current ongoing price for small unit
    CommentQuote
  • How is the prospect for resale buy in same, i heard road connectivty is also missiing
    CommentQuote