X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

One or two more projects r coming up shortly, but nothing with decent builders, except Sohba, as for now . Please correct & update me, if i am wrong .
    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
      Now when I am back to life, let me revive this thread with some more news.

1. Tashee (111 project) had LOI in place. Pre-launch happened last year at 2900 and 3057. I booked 3 BHK at 3057. AllCheckDeals & other agents now booking at 3350. Good market response reported by some agents, because of great location (no village nearby, no railway line/sewage gutter which is a problem for Mahindra Aura site). Inventory largely exhausted.

2. Builder is waiting for some more time before formal launch at 3500 or 3550. All builder employees are tight-lipped on launch news. Booking price in April as per agents would be 3750 (Hopefully not). No chance of excavation starting before monsoons of 2011.

3. Already few resales happened at 3100 (for those who booked at 2900).
      4. The website is fully functional now. As per the website, they have projects in North as well as South India.

5. I was surprised to hear that an additional factor for buying was an auspicious number 111 (sector). This number is a sacred number of Christianity, and also considered sacred by some Hindu & Chinese sects. Sounds strange to me, but then I realised that some Indians are superstitious on numbers- Just see cars around cities buying auspicious numbers for ridiculous amounts and flaunting these auspicious numbers, like 786, 9999 etc. (I also know that some people base their decision on Vastu, which sounds very silly to me).

Overall, I am somewhat satisfied with my buy decision now. Eagerly awaiting launch and construction. But I would urge future buyers to be cautious with the builder as Manoja said. These small builders can give us a heart attack any morning.
      HI Raumy,

I called up Tashee office last week and they told me to my surprise that they have not started any bookings!! After which I insisted them to get this comment confirmed as I had got the 2 BHK booking done thru ACD, after which they called me back and confirmed my booking amount, but no allocation has been done as of now...i know nothing,, like unit number, twr etc... they further told me to contact ACD for receipt of booking amt and further communications.....what abt u? M bit worried on this part??

Comment

Originally posted by R V Singh View Post
        HI Raumy,

I called up Tashee office last week and they told me to my surprise that they have not started any bookings!! After which I insisted them to get this comment confirmed as I had got the 2 BHK booking done thru ACD, after which they called me back and confirmed my booking amount, but no allocation has been done as of now...i know nothing,, like unit number, twr etc... they further told me to contact ACD for receipt of booking amt and further communications.....what abt u? M bit worried on this part??
        Thanks RV for sharing your experience. My experience is not much different.

Builder is keeping silence on launch details, maybe waiting for an auspicious day. Be assured, you have made an excellent investment, and you can make money in long term. Consider this: without any advertisement or marketing, when they could sell 300+ units, what could happen if they market it really well. Nearby Dwarka has rates exceeding 7000 psf. So even if you booked at 3500, it would be a better investment.

Just wait for end of litigation news on Eway, as well as nearby Sobha project. Tashee won't be available below 3500 then.

However, I agree that Builder should have been more responsive to those who have already booked, e.g. by sending welcome letters etc.
        Last edited by raumybhan; January 12 2011, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Thanks RV for sharing your experience. My experience is not much different.

Builder is keeping silence on launch details, maybe waiting for an auspicious day. Be assured, you have made an excellent investment, and you can make money in both short term or long term. Consider this: without any advertisement or marketing, when they could sell 300+ units, what could happen if they market it really well. Nearby Dwarka has rates exceeding 7000 psf. So even if you booked at 3500, it would be a better investment.

Just wait for end of litigation news on Eway, as well as nearby Sobha project. Tashee won't be available below 3500 then.

However, I agree that Builder should have been more responsive to those who have already booked, e.g. by sending welcome letters etc.
          Sure Raumy, I support your comments.. Builder might not be liking to waste on welcome letters as well..... lets hope that it turn out to be a good invetment... have u received the receipt??payment plan with timelines etc?

Comment

If u take it the other way, Tashee has found 300 + bakras . Just joking, not for serious consideration or to hurt anybody on Tashee .

Comment

Yes the bakras have been trapped, but only the builder knows when would they sacrifice us ? On an auspicious day ?

Just to add to my answer to RV singh, Tashee is not such a good investment in short term. This is the feedback I got from all dealers I could find through net. Even if the company starts advertisement campaigns or increases their price to Rs. 3550, I doubt if someone would buy for more than Rs. 3100 in resale after 5-6 months. (I booked at 3057, and intend to hold in long term).

If I remember Tinesha's investment in Vipul more than 6 months back at Rs 2619, where he must have already paid 3 installments, the premium is hardly about Rs. 150. Even if company price is 3500+, the resale is happening at around 2850. The days of premiums in short term are gone.

The only projects where real premiums are coming are those where substantial construction progress is visible.

Comment

some official action finally.....
                Todays TOI has an ad. by Tashee announcing their project....

Yes the bakras have been trapped, but only the builder knows when would they sacrifice us ? On an auspicious day ?

Just to add to my answer to RV singh, Tashee is not such a good investment in short term. This is the feedback I got from all dealers I could find through net. Even if the company starts advertisement campaigns or increases their price to Rs. 3550, I doubt if someone would buy for more than Rs. 3100 in resale after 5-6 months. (I booked at 3057, and intend to hold in long term).

If I remember Tinesha's investment in Vipul more than 6 months back at Rs 2619, where he must have already paid 3 installments, the premium is hardly about Rs. 150. Even if company price is 3500+, the resale is happening at around 2850. The days of premiums in short term are gone.

The only projects where real premiums are coming are those where substantial construction progress is visible.

Comment

Hmm, I agree that it ll be difficult for Tashee to fetch good returns in very short term, But yes a holding of an year or so might see court clearance on E way n lauch of projects by many other decent builders in neighbourhood at a higher price.
                  This might kickstart the resale of Tashee with good returns.

Comment

Thanks AmitMM for the update.

This ad is too little, too late. I spoke with some agents in November/ december, they were running after Tashee's location factor. But with the passage of time, the inaction of the builder has taken its toll on short term investors. The short term market has negative vibrations for this project. Most dealers are advising against investment in this project.

But I reiterate, it is an excellent long term investment.

Comment

raumybhan, the long term prospects of this project would depend on the overall execution of the project & the quality of the end product . No doubt, this project has a very good location, but there r many considerations involved while making a purchase decision, especially for an end user, which r besides the locational advantages .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X