Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors. :D
Read more
982 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes, most people have completed the BBA.
    CommentQuote
  • I remember two years back when i had to invest, some dealer suggested tashee to me, location was good, but i had never heard of the builder, when i searched on the net, discovered that tashee people had earlier worked on some projects in Noida but with different co. name, but what made them change their name was the only thing which made me invest in some other project.
    And today after two years, the project not even started, i feel lucky to have not invested in tashee.
    Pls dont take it otherwise for those who have invested just my POV.
    CommentQuote
  • On Sunday Tashee has given a full page ad in HT. Looks they are seling some more inventory in name of Phase 2. It was relaxing to see the ad after 1.5 years. Looks they will think of starting construction now after selling some units at high rates.
    Location is damn good, bus kaam chalu ho jaye
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravprakas
    On Sunday Tashee has given a full page ad in HT. Looks they are seling some more inventory in name of Phase 2. It was relaxing to see the ad after 1.5 years. Looks they will think of starting construction now after selling some units at high rates.
    Location is damn good, bus kaam chalu ho jaye

I m concerned abt dis project as i had booked one
    Pls inform abt builder if u hv sum info , as nobody wants to loose money , i hv already paid 35% .
    Any idea abt resale price
    CommentQuote
  • What is the ongoing price for a small unit? need a 2 bhk unit for a friend.
    CommentQuote
  • Status?

Dear all seniors

Any updates on constuction and resale price

Thnx in advance:):)
    CommentQuote
  • Any Risk at this stage?

Hi there!!!

I am getting a deal for1695 3BHK 4350 BSP in resale.
    i am really keen for this project as the price is oki compared to other projects in the vicinity.
    Banks have started disbursing loan for this project.
    Please suggest if any risks involved..

Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ...

Anyone who has invested in this project with tashee capital gateway or have any idea abt this builder..plzz share latest....

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Are any resale happening in this project?
    Ongoing price of a 2BHK?
    CommentQuote
  • Construction will be at slow pace only. They have started the excavation. Payment gone is 35%.
    Everything is very good except the pace of the project.
    CommentQuote
  • 2BHK size is available in resale market. Sellers are asking 4800 /- BSP. Though deals are not happening at this price currently.
    CommentQuote
  • Almost all the land which came under RZ in Najafgarh have been sold to investors or the builder, now the prices per acre have been raised between 4-5 crores, but lets talk about it in delhi thread.

Now as per me there are two undertow project which once the road gets visible will sale like fruits in off season( means mouth spoken rates but even not out of pocket), now understand how, Tashee lies on 30 meter wide road which connects straight into DEW at a distance of 200 meter, which says after road visibility location will be good + its in sector 111 which is nearest to diplomat enclave, dwarka golf course now if people who have bought it keep it for 1-2 year from now will see the same, count me in that & the same condition is with Earth Copia.

Sent from my HTC One X
    CommentQuote
  • When the times get tough , THe tough get going , Unfortunately these two builders that you have quoted dont have what it takes to sail through the high tides...

This was a very lousy suggestion coming from a knowledgeable person like you , appreciation is not the only Concern for investors , Safety of capital holds the same value if not more
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    When the times get tough , THe tough get going , Unfortunately these two builders that you have quoted dont have what it takes to sail through the high tides...

This was a very lousy suggestion coming from a knowledgeable person like you , appreciation is not the only Concern for investors , Safety of capital holds the same value if not more

Well said & i totally agree on the highlighted part .

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "abhay

sir ji u posted in every thread

alert bhai!!!! People have hyped these New residential zones. It would take a decade to make these areas properly livable. These are vertical concrete slums in making with a FAR of 4. Locations ka to bhagwan bhi kuch nahi kar sakta.

Haryana still beats UP and Delhi hands down in terms of uncluttered living. For those who actually rate the quality of the life on these factors will never go for this jhol mantra by Delhi.
    CommentQuote