X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
    Thanks AmitMM for the update.

This ad is too little, too late. I spoke with some agents in November/ december, they were running after Tashee's location factor. But with the passage of time, the inaction of the builder has taken its toll on short term investors. The short term market has negative vibrations for this project. Most dealers are advising against investment in this project.

But I reiterate, it is an excellent long term investment.
    FYI

Front page ad.

It's a teaser ad though.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
      raumybhan, the long term prospects of this project would depend on the overall execution of the project & the quality of the end product . No doubt, this project has a very good location, but there r many considerations involved while making a purchase decision, especially for an end user, which r besides the locational advantages .
      I agree with you.

On a diferent note, their website mentions their projects named "Tashee Spire South" and "Tashee Spire Central". I guess you are invested in Spire South. Would you like to update us on why Spire people do not use the word Tashee in their promotion, and at the same time have not objected to Tashee's claim that Spire South (or Central) is indeed Tashee Spire South (& Central).

Comment

I believe Spire have some arrangement with Tashee, since some of the projects being developed by Spire r on Tashee's land . The extent of Tashee involvement is in some kind of profit sharing . Execution of the project is Spire's baby, all together .
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

I believe Spire have some arrangement with Tashee, since some of the projects being developed by Spire r on Tashee's land . The extent of Tashee involvement is in some kind of profit sharing . Execution of the project is Spire's baby, all together .
          I have heard on similar lines. I am told that Tashee continues to be the land owner of Spire projects, Spire is responsible for project execution, and construction has been outsourced to some other company, which has been jointly selected by Tashee and Spire. They are all interlinked at some point.
          Do you know the name of construction company?

Comment

Somebody mentioned the builder in the Spire thread, was a pretty decent one, cannot recall the name . Would have to look for the name .
            Last edited by MANOJa; January 12 2011, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
              I have heard on similar lines. I am told that Tashee continues to be the land owner of Spire projects, Spire is responsible for project execution, and construction has been outsourced to some other company, which has been jointly selected by Tashee and Spire. They are all interlinked at some point.
              Do you know the name of construction company?

Meet the prestigious builder of Spire South Sec 68, Spire Edge Manesar and Spire Central project

ANB BUILDWELL

Spire world/ A N Buildwell Manesar India Complaints. Other Real Estate Complaints, Builders&Real Estate Complaints, Forum Board, Court to Submit, Post Complaint Online Against Companies, Agencies.

spire edge a n buildwell Complaints - fraud

Comment

durb100us, u should post this in the Spire, South thread, would be more relevant there . Also, all these complaints r already in some threads, but thanks, anyways .
                Last edited by MANOJa; January 12 2011, 12:18 PM. Reason: addition

Comment

durb100us, u should post this in the Spire, South thread, would be more relevant there . Also, all these complaints r already in some threads, but thanks, anyways .
                  I was just solving Raumy's query regarding the builder of Spire.

That's all was the motive.

Comment

Durb, really no issues, i was serious on u posting yr. comments in the Spire thread . I am aware on the issues of Spire, South & have myself highlighted many of them .

My point was, make a repeat post in the relevant thread, so people would be more aware .

Comment

Sure, ill do that

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X