Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors. :D
Read more
Reply
979 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    alert bhai!!!! People have hyped these New residential zones. It would take a decade to make these areas properly livable. These are vertical concrete slums in making with a FAR of 4. Locations ka to bhagwan bhi kuch nahi kar sakta.

    Haryana still beats UP and Delhi hands down in terms of uncluttered living. For those who actually rate the quality of the life on these factors will never go for this jhol mantra by Delhi.



    my friend no body have seen the future but i can haryana still beats UP your are right but why power problem is huge in gurgaon and faridabad why it is ver less in noida why new gurgaon sector still dont have light if in ready to move flat the company provide power with dg charges but this problem i have not seen in noida


    now for delhi i can say delhi areas will be better than other areas not now but i think in future
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    my friend no body have seen the future but i can haryana still beats UP your are right but why power problem is huge in gurgaon and faridabad why it is ver less in noida why new gurgaon sector still dont have light if in ready to move flat the company provide power with dg charges but this problem i have not seen in noida


    now for delhi i can say delhi areas will be better than other areas not now but i think in future


    Bhai I do not know which companies provide electricity on DG charges but as far as I know and have seen, they do supply electricity by DG but at the grid rates. I have seen this in many group housings in Faridabad only.

    Noida also has lots of power issues. Summers have just started and lots of areas adjoining Delhi like Noida, CR, Ghaziabad are facing power cuts for almost 6 hours a day.

    UP and Haryana has different styles of working. UP first takes land from farmers at throwaway prices, develops and sells to builders and trust me the black money involved in deals is multiple times to that of deal value on papers. You saw how BMW made a mess out of Noida Extension just to fill her pockets more before elections.

    You can dare to buy UC properties in Haryana but in UP you never know what comes out of the magician's hat....
    CommentQuote
  • Some good news for tashee buyers..

    Contractor finalized, some firm named Krishna XXXXX has been finalized. They say they have done constructions for DLF projects and will start construction from June 3rd week.
    Tashee has also send a email to customers. Lets hope kuch acha start ho jae.
    CommentQuote
  • Rwa to resolve issues against tashee

    Originally Posted by gauravprakas
    Some good news for tashee buyers..

    Contractor finalized, some firm named Krishna XXXXX has been finalized. They say they have done constructions for DLF projects and will start construction from June 3rd week.
    Tashee has also send a email to customers. Lets hope kuch acha start ho jae.


    Gaurav
    Hi, u must b d original buyer or bot in resale, u must b knowing other buyer also,
    Why dont v ppl stand together and make Rwa to resolve issues if we have any wid d builder , its my pov
    Seniors ....other members your views?:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Metro01
    Gaurav
    Hi, u must b d original buyer or bot in resale, u must b knowing other buyer also,
    Why dont v ppl stand together and make Rwa to resolve issues if we have any wid d builder , its my pov
    Seniors ....other members your views?:)


    Sir, Thanks very much, atleast u care about others.
    These days builder is showing some positive response. Association has been formed. Will update soon. Hope they start work in June.
    If work starts project in JUne, it will be a big push.
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to invest in Tashee Capital Gateway at @4350sq. ft resale.

    Please suggest is it a good deal or i can get more discount or some better deals.
    CommentQuote
  • Its a good deal. Fortunetly, now the project is suposed to appreciate faster and risks are fairly lower now.
    Banks are funding, cost is too low. Surrounding rates are 7800 & 6600 in resale. 4350 is a good deal.
    CommentQuote
  • I would not go beyond 4100-4200 as the builder is still doggy. M2K's Bea Monde is full white at Rs 5600(after discount) in pre launch and seems to be much much better, thoug in sector 104 but once the freeway is completed 4-6 kms distance will not matter. Also here you might have to pay atleast 20L-25L black. cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VIVEKSAGAR
    I am planning to invest in Tashee Capital Gateway at @4350sq. ft resale.

    Please suggest is it a good deal or i can get more discount or some better deals.


    if nothing has moved in last three year,nothing to move in next 5 years,just because good mango is selling in 100 rupees,are you going to buy rotten one in 50 rupees.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All Members.... I visited the site last Saturday i.e. 13.07.2013. The progress what I have Found is
    1. Excavation was on full swing ( Although due to rain water logging it was stopped). They have dig approx. 4-5 meters.
    2. Building temporary labour and store rooms.
    3. RCC plant was under installation.

    I have spoken unofficially from the contractor`s engineer on site and he just told me that within 3-4 months they will start preparing the base slab.
    If he is right then definatelt the price shall be something around 5200-5400psf. Lets hope for the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Metro01
    Gaurav
    Hi, u must b d original buyer or bot in resale, u must b knowing other buyer also,
    Why dont v ppl stand together and make Rwa to resolve issues if we have any wid d builder , its my pov
    Seniors ....other members your views?:)


    You can form a buyers association to stand against the builder but not an RWA. Resident welfare association is only for residents not for allottees of flats. There are various buyers associations for eg. DLF, Unitech, 3C, Jaypee etc. who have fought with builders with varying degrees of success. But the success of these associations need numbers at least 100 or so to be taken seriously by anyone - builder, media, huda or even a Court or tribunal. Good luck with your endeavour.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bala2107
    You can form a buyers association to stand against the builder but not an RWA. Resident welfare association is only for residents not for allottees of flats. There are various buyers associations for eg. DLF, Unitech, 3C, Jaypee etc. who have fought with builders with varying degrees of success. But the success of these associations need numbers at least 100 or so to be taken seriously by anyone - builder, media, huda or even a Court or tribunal. Good luck with your endeavour.


    Dear Bala
    What ever you have suggested is 100% right but this is not reality dear. This doesnt happen on papers. Doesnt matter how big the group is? Once you have booked a flat, you are completely dependent on them. The legal formality takes a lot of time and not every group member participate actively for the same cause.
    Think twice before any action.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by viveksrs
    Hi All Members.... I visited the site last Saturday i.e. 13.07.2013. The progress what I have Found is
    1. Excavation was on full swing ( Although due to rain water logging it was stopped). They have dig approx. 4-5 meters.
    2. Building temporary labour and store rooms.
    3. RCC plant was under installation.

    I have spoken unofficially from the contractor`s engineer on site and he just told me that within 3-4 months they will start preparing the base slab.
    If he is right then definatelt the price shall be something around 5200-5400psf. Lets hope for the best.


    The picture which you saw on the site of tashee is the same from the past 1year and the engineer who gave you that satisfactory answer is his pet answer which he has been giving from past 1year already to everybody.

    Note: 1 year mentioned is approx duration, it may exceed or decrease by a gap of 1-2 months at maximum.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by viveksrs
    Dear Bala
    What ever you have suggested is 100% right but this is not reality dear. This doesnt happen on papers. Doesnt matter how big the group is? Once you have booked a flat, you are completely dependent on them. The legal formality takes a lot of time and not every group member participate actively for the same cause.
    Think twice before any action.
    Regards


    Vivek - thats exactly what I am saying too. numbers dont come that easy. That too in a market like gurgaon dominated by investors and less endusers. many Investors dont have time for common casue actions. So a) its difficult to find that many people to fight the developer and b) even when you get the strength of numbers you still have a to give it your best shot of time and money to get any movement on the ground. Sad reality of realty in India. sorry for being downbeat.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Anyone got idea of prebooking rates of capital gateway around 2010?

    I am trying to estimate appreciation before investing
    CommentQuote