Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors. :D
Read more
982 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by joy12345
    Hi Anyone got idea of prebooking rates of capital gateway around 2010?

I am trying to estimate appreciation before investing

2835 per sq. feet less Broker discount ( 2 to 4 %, depending on the deal one got ) .
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks. tashee messed up in south 68, with spire. Hope this project is hassle free.
    CommentQuote
  • No construction

Originally Posted by joy12345
    Thanks. tashee messed up in south 68, with spire. Hope this project is hassle free.

Not sure but d rates quoting in resale are 42 to 45 k and no constuction yet started
    CommentQuote
  • Any one got a standard payment plan? Also anyone can tell the status of payment?
    CommentQuote
  • 35percent demanded till now. Next demand expected in Dec,, I hope so
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravprakas
    35percent demanded till now. Next demand expected in Dec,, I hope so

Dey hv not done any construction how can dey demand without doing so:)
    CommentQuote
  • I guess Excavation is complete. So, after little cement work of basement/plinth Builder will ask for more. Expecting better developments now onwards as soon as rain stops
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by joy12345
    Any one got a standard payment plan? Also anyone can tell the status of payment?

35% + 50% of edc/idc paid till date.

next demand is on casting of plinth beam 10% of basic +50% of plc.Expected in NOV.-DEC.2013
    CommentQuote
  • This project has good scope to appreciate in coming months, if construction is done on good pace as still it is trading at very low price as compared to other project in the vicinity.
    This is my point of view ,i am already holding 2bhk in project.
    I have seen spire wood project getting appreciated gradually to the pace of construction.
    CommentQuote
  • Some good news.. Work is moving on, I will post pictures of site received from Tashee. Some signs of relief. Resale has moved upwards too.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravprakas
    Some good news.. Work is moving on, I will post pictures of site received from Tashee. Some signs of relief. Resale has moved upwards too.

Yes its really a very gud news,pls post pictures asap and pls lemme kno resale prices of 3+1 bhk if u hv sum idea

Thnks in advance bro

Metro01
    CommentQuote
  • i went to site on sunday. Attched r couple of pics. I learnt that it will be the firat project on the proposed road from Palam vihar, possibly a underpass. Pcc work for Tower A is done. Excavation for 7 tower is done, 4 remains that will start next week. They said KCC who has done many DLF project is doing construction. I cud see around 25-30 labours sunday evening. Lets hope for good now. I will chk rate in resale, company price is near 7500 that too for 4 bhk. But these days u hv distress sell in almost all project of Gurgaon. Unlike before old customers/potential buyers r visiting site on weekends.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • At what price would a 2BHK or 3BHK be available ??
    CommentQuote
  • 2bhk shudder b around 4850, 3 bhk around 4600, however there r a couple of distress sell in mrtk, try them.
    CommentQuote
  • what about the credibility of the builder, I guess this is their 1st project, hope they are able to deliver as promised ..... Location and floor plans are the positives, I must say
    CommentQuote