Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors. :D
Read more
984 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Due to delay and application of interest charges in past , builder has failed to earn reputation..also some conflicts with JV ( which I guess is resolved ) , the builder has failed to earn very good reputation.
    This reflecting in the resale price which is way less that its neighbours Kashish, CHintels, Brisk etc. ( just comparing first time builders)

However location , floor plan & low entry price makes a great deal, obviously with little amount of risk which unknown builder brings in. Loan is available and work started so its relatively safer than before.

Disclaimer : I hv a unit in it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravprakas
    i went to site on sunday. Attched r couple of pics. I learnt that it will be the firat project on the proposed road from Palam vihar, possibly a underpass. Pcc work for Tower A is done. Excavation for 7 tower is done, 4 remains that will start next week. They said KCC who has done many DLF project is doing construction. I cud see around 25-30 labours sunday evening. Lets hope for good now. I will chk rate in resale, company price is near 7500 that too for 4 bhk. But these days u hv distress sell in almost all project of Gurgaon. Unlike before old customers/potential buyers r visiting site on weekends.

Agreed Gaurav. KCC is good and his quality of work is really good. I also went on the site on Sunday with my cousine, who is a civil engineer.He Told as per his experience that Donstruction quality is good.But cant say what will happen in Future.I am Having a 2BHK in tower A, Can u please confirm two things
    1. What is the current market price?
    2. Should I retain this property.

Please advise.
    CommentQuote
  • Dont expect a major shootup in prices in short term. People who can hold long can stay in project and get benefit. The logic is, once its ready to move ( although it would take its own sweet time) after some years , the resale price of Tashee will be just marginally less than average price of the sector 111 projects.

All the owners plz join the yahoo group for Tashee Capital Gateway.

rgds,
    Gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Time to cheer a bit......Its moving now.. Pictures speak... have a look on growth of development of 25 days..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • i agree with ou sir, their work is taking new heights and they are sounding very promissing
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Metro01
    Dey hv not done any construction how can dey demand without doing so:)

you need to update your knowledge because i have been to the site and the construction level of capital gateway is moving quite well
    CommentQuote
  • Slow progress

Originally Posted by anitas
    you need to update your knowledge because i have been to the site and the construction level of capital gateway is moving quite well

But y u had been 2 site r u from tashee group or owner of any particular flat and by d way did u chk when i had posted d status u commented upon.
    May b now dey r doin well regarding construction lets see what holde up in near future but they r goin very slow.:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • One of the shittiest builder and projects in ggn today.

No ethics whatsoever
    CommentQuote
  • yes, i have booked a 3bhk appt. in tashee group.
    CommentQuote
  • yes, Mr Gaurav recently I visit Capital Gateway site the construction is so good & fast.
    CommentQuote
  • Mr. Amit Bhalla,
    i have invested in earth sec-112 as well and if i compare in between tashee and earth , tashee is doing much better , though their starting was not that up to the mark. but now they are doing things in a good manner .

no offense
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    One of the shittiest builder and projects in ggn today.

No ethics whatsoever

Mr Bhalla,

I am not sure why you would be making such statements when clearly, tashee is outperforming all other companies in construction. The owner of tashee is a very honest businessman who stands up for his investors, and had at one point given up his entire equity and stakes involved in his previous company to abide by ethics. I cared to do my research and clearly you didn't. Frankly, I am very happy with Tashee's service and feel that I have finally made a worthwhile investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mark09
    Mr Bhalla,

I am not sure why you would be making such statements when clearly, tashee is outperforming all other companies in construction. The owner of tashee is a very honest businessman who stands up for his investors, and had at one point given up his entire equity and stakes involved in his previous company to abide by ethics. I cared to do my research and clearly you didn't. Frankly, I am very happy with Tashee's service and feel that I have finally made a worthwhile investment.
    I guess there will be several amit bhallas who have their own hidden agendas behind their non sense talks!

I think many people at least consider Tashee builder to be an inexperienced one. So, may be, Amit Bhalla may not be entirely wrong, but may be his curt expletives didn't explain it!
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with what you said. However, it would be worth pointing out that several very experienced companies have failed to show any credibility whatsoever. I feel that this company shows excellent long term credentials, the construction is happening at an extremely fast pace and the company has ensured to put all the legalities in place before making any promises. Moreover, they have offered good prices relative to the falsely inflated prices given by its competitors. Personally, I feel it is a practical investment. I am based in the UK and I know that the company boasts many foreign investors.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mark09
    Mr Bhalla,

Mark09

Answer these questions for me since you claim to do your research on Tashee

Why did they start selling the project when even the LOI was not there , way back in 2010/11 (Approx) through Channel partners such as All check Deals etc , I am sure an Ethical company would not collect money from the market in such a manner which is Illegal.
    (Clear Case of Fraud)

Why did the construction not start for more than 2 years after the supposed Pre launches / Launches which this project had.
    I am sure an Ethical company would not delay the construction when they have all the approvals for so long (Or is this the case that they didnt have all the approvals for 2 long years)
    (Clear case of being Unethical)

Why were the Bank approvals for the said project pending after an year / year and half after the supposed launches of the said project. I am sure An ethical company such as Tashee should have had it in the first place.
    (Clear case of No approvals and money being collected by the so called ethical builder)

Explain the history of The owner K N Shukla (His past w.r.t Nitishree )

Explain why their JV with Spire never took off (Spire Central 106 , Project got cancelled after 3 years of collecting money in the same manner as tashee , The reason that was given to the investors for cancellation was that Mr K N shukla had committed a fraud with the developer M/s Experion Developers pvt ltd and thus this land which belonged to Tashee was attached in the same case.)

What happened to the So called Mr K N Shukla's Credibility .

Dude You dont have an Idea what you are talking about , So better Research more before making wild comments such as above.
    CommentQuote