X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

U could be right . That is why, i said cross check the info., of my comment .
    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Excerpts of an brokers mailer -

Tashee Capital Gateway Sec-111, Gurgaon

Tashee Land Developers Pvt. Ltd. brings to you its new residential project "Capital Gateway" in Sector 111,Gurgaon. The Project is positioned on Dwarka Expressway and is at a 5 minutes driving distance from IGI Airport making it all the more convenient. This Project offers 3 and 4 Bedroom apartments ranging in the size from 1695-2675 Sqft. Tashee Capital Gateway offers world class infrastructure and facilities like Swimming Pool, Community Hall, Kid's Play Area, Sports facility and more.

Key Features
      24 hrs. power backup and ample water supply system
      Water conserving fixtures and fittings
      Insulated walls and roofs with 60% heat reduction
      Hybrid waste management system
      Club house with Indoor swimming pool, Outdoor Pool, Kids Pool & Wave Pool.
      Lobbies to have censor lights
      Encompass 70% Green area

Unit Area ( Sq. ft) Total BSP
      3 BHK 1695 56,78,250
      3 BHK + S 1990 66,66,500
      4 BHK + S 2395 79,03,500
      4BHK + S 2675 89,61,250

PROPOSED PRICE LIST
      BASIC SALES PRICE : 3350/- per sq.ft (Original Rate 3650 - 300 inaugural discount = 3350/-)

BOOKING AMOUNT – Rs. 500000/-

----------------------------------------------------------

No mention of the JV with any Dubai based developer ????

Comment

my question is why isnt it selling with sucha great location ? earth is selling at 3750 psf in sec 112 and this having better location still is available at 3350 through company ? isnt it bang on d eway?

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
        Excerpts of an brokers mailer -

Tashee Capital Gateway Sec-111, Gurgaon

Tashee Land Developers Pvt. Ltd. brings to you its new residential project "Capital Gateway" in Sector 111,Gurgaon. The Project is positioned on Dwarka Expressway and is at a 5 minutes driving distance from IGI Airport making it all the more convenient. This Project offers 3 and 4 Bedroom apartments ranging in the size from 1695-2675 Sqft. Tashee Capital Gateway offers world class infrastructure and facilities like Swimming Pool, Community Hall, Kid's Play Area, Sports facility and more.

Key Features
        24 hrs. power backup and ample water supply system
        Water conserving fixtures and fittings
        Insulated walls and roofs with 60% heat reduction
        Hybrid waste management system
        Club house with Indoor swimming pool, Outdoor Pool, Kids Pool & Wave Pool.
        Lobbies to have censor lights
        Encompass 70% Green area

Unit Area ( Sq. ft) Total BSP
        3 BHK 1695 56,78,250
        3 BHK + S 1990 66,66,500
        4 BHK + S 2395 79,03,500
        4BHK + S 2675 89,61,250

PROPOSED PRICE LIST
        BASIC SALES PRICE : 3350/- per sq.ft (Original Rate 3650 - 300 inaugural discount = 3350/-)

BOOKING AMOUNT – Rs. 500000/-

----------------------------------------------------------

No mention of the JV with any Dubai based developer ????

Comment

Tashee is for 3350, less 5-7 %, if u r looking for an original booking, otherwise, for about 3000/3050 max., in resale . This is as per some brokers, but really have not checked on it .

Comment

My post is based on my talks with 2 brokers, who informed me this . They r not dealing in Tashee, but as per them, u can easily get a discount of 4-5 % on this booking & if u try hard, discount would go beyond that .

I have posted my comment based on the above & advised members interested in booking in Tashee to check out this information .

Originally posted by raumybhan
            Can u pm me the broker number offering 3350 minus 5% to 7% discount...

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
              Ansal & Siddhartha, followed by Era, i think r the cheapest here . Look for their merits & demerits, in their respective threads .

Overall, i think, Sare Crescent Green Parc is the cheapest .
              Hey Manoja

Happy New Year!!!

I have been to Crescent site .Sorry to say they don't how to deal with the client...........
              They were like ram bharose naiya.............................

Comment

Belated Happy New Year, waves1234 .

I am not aware on the quality of CRM of Sare . Had gone to the site once in June/July, last year & they dealt with me pretty decently .

Comment

Hi Waves1234, Can you please share your site visit experience in detail.

Originally posted by waves1234 View Post
                  Hey Manoja

Happy New Year!!!

I have been to Crescent site .Sorry to say they don't how to deal with the client...........
                  They were like ram bharose naiya.............................

Comment

Originally posted by nkg_8 View Post
                    Hi Waves1234, Can you please share your site visit experience in detail.
                    When I visited there 1 month back, I was treated very well. The person showed me both the sample flats and then showed a PPT in his laptop explaining location map, builder background, future prospects etc. Finally I discussed the availability with him... Also, construction work was going on there for phase 1 & 2. He also told that they may come up with phase 4 & 5 after this because they r planning to acquire some more land across the road. Overall it was an impressive show...

Comment

I too had a similar experience . There were quite a lot of people visiting to see the sample Flat, but they had adequate guys, to attend to, all of the visitors . Moreover, the Sample apartment was pretty decent .

Originally posted by ankuragarwal1982 View Post
                      When I visited there 1 month back, I was treated very well. The person showed me both the sample flats and then showed a PPT in his laptop explaining location map, builder background, future prospects etc. Finally I discussed the availability with him... Also, construction work was going on there for phase 1 & 2. He also told that they may come up with phase 4 & 5 after this because they r planning to acquire some more land across the road. Overall it was an impressive show...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X