Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors. :D
Read more
979 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by anitas
    Mr. Amit Bhalla,
    i have invested in earth sec-112 as well and if i compare in between tashee and earth , tashee is doing much better , though their starting was not that up to the mark. but now they are doing things in a good manner .

no offense

Comparing any builder with Earth is similar to comparing the GDP of a country to that of Zimbabwe.
    Comparison should be made with the best,not with the worst of the lot.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Mark09

Answer these questions for me since you claim to do your research on Tashee

Why did they start selling the project when even the LOI was not there , way back in 2010/11 (Approx) through Channel partners such as All check Deals etc , I am sure an Ethical company would not collect money from the market in such a manner which is Illegal.
    (Clear Case of Fraud)

Why did the construction not start for more than 2 years after the supposed Pre launches / Launches which this project had.
    I am sure an Ethical company would not delay the construction when they have all the approvals for so long (Or is this the case that they didnt have all the approvals for 2 long years)
    (Clear case of being Unethical)

Why were the Bank approvals for the said project pending after an year / year and half after the supposed launches of the said project. I am sure An ethical company such as Tashee should have had it in the first place.
    (Clear case of No approvals and money being collected by the so called ethical builder)

Explain the history of The owner K N Shukla (His past w.r.t Nitishree )

Explain why their JV with Spire never took off (Spire Central 106 , Project got cancelled after 3 years of collecting money in the same manner as tashee , The reason that was given to the investors for cancellation was that Mr K N shukla had committed a fraud with the developer M/s Experion Developers pvt ltd and thus this land which belonged to Tashee was attached in the same case.)

What happened to the So called Mr K N Shukla's Credibility .

Dude You dont have an Idea what you are talking about , So better Research more before making wild comments such as above.

It would be a case of fraud if the construction had not been started. Clearly as i said before the construction has gone full fledged now. Obviously the construction wouldn't be happening without LOI.

The project did get delayed, even though it wasn't meant to. But that was the general environment in the market all over the country. The indian real estate market got hit badly affecting the initiation of many projects including some of the big ones such as DLF.

Regarding the previous ownership wrt nitishree, if that's what you mean... Mr Shukla was probably the one who was most affected by Mr Jain's fraudulence, Mr Jain without any agreement laundered all the company's money into his son's newly established business. Due to this, Mr Shukla himself was deceived. Instead of demanding his shares, he let everything go and stood by his investors.

Also your last point. There was no case of fraud that Mr Shukla committed. Falsely accusing someone isn't right on a forum. I go with facts and performance rather than hearsays.

Why are you trying to dampen down the owner now after the construction is running smoothly and much better than many others? I am one of the happy investors and it is evident to me that the project is certainly a great investment. Like it or not!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mark09
    It would be a case of fraud if the construction had not been started. Clearly as i said before the construction has gone full fledged now. Obviously the construction wouldn't be happening without LOI.

The project did get delayed, even though it wasn't meant to. But that was the general environment in the market all over the country. The indian real estate market got hit badly affecting the initiation of many projects including some of the big ones such as DLF.

Regarding the previous ownership wrt nitishree, if that's what you mean... Mr Shukla was probably the one who was most affected by Mr Jain's fraudulence, Mr Jain without any agreement laundered all the company's money into his son's newly established business. Due to this, Mr Shukla himself was deceived. Instead of demanding his shares, he let everything go and stood by his investors.

Also your last point. There was no case of fraud that Mr Shukla committed. Falsely accusing someone isn't right on a forum. I go with facts and performance rather than hearsays.

Why are you trying to dampen down the owner now after the construction is running smoothly and much better than many others? I am one of the happy investors and it is evident to me that the project is certainly a great investment. Like it or not!

Mr. amit.bhalla
    well considering all your allegations,

if you talk about LOI , as far as my knowledge , they have collected the cheques after getting the LOI.

let me give you a small brief of their construction delay ,
    it took 8-9 months for them to get their environment clearance because the following :
    Haryana Environment Authority chief killed in road mishap (
    Hindustan Times e-Paper
    you will find out the reasons if you just go with the above link

and 6-7 months delay for the approval of their building plan from the authority .
    i don't think Tashee was wrong in this.

and your last doubt regarding Bank approvals :-i can't see any delays in that because as if now they have approvals from the following :
    (A) LIC Housing on 4-oct-2012
    (B) PNB on 2-jan-2013
    (C) ICICI in nov-2102
    (D) First Blue Housing Finance on 21-sep-2012
    and they got approvals for building on 6th june 2012.

Within in a duration of 2.1/2 months they got their first bank approvals . so acc. to me my question is where is the delay?

hope your doubts are clear now.
    Thank You
    CommentQuote
  • I guess they had LOI. I was sent a copy by a broker 2.5 years back.
    They added some more area of plot(Abhinandan farm).So, this act delayed the project. Site plan changed.
    Yes, there are some negative things I hear abt mgmt, but I feel safe now as Banks r providing loan, n construction being done by KCC who has built most of Dlf projects.
    Lack of Ethics is generic in real estate. Builder, brokers, Investors most of us belonging to this community need to grow up in this aspect.
    Above all Tashee definitely needs to improve their image by doing fast n good work n improved customer services.
    This all is reflected in heavily underpriced resale transactions.
    This is similar to Sec 68 Spire, but will perform very well if construction goes on, as location is much much better. It will be the nearest project from Gurgaon/Palam Vihar, the first project on the underpass from Celebrity Homes.
    Price wise it a steal deal. Neighboring projects is at minimum 6500.
    Be positive now, the bad days for Tashee investors are over, time to chill n watch the development in project.
    If construction goes on at good speed , resale price will increase by atleast 1000 after 12 months.
    Cannot rule out risk from real estate, and here the risk is well within limits.
    CommentQuote
  • May not be relevant in this thread, but Tashee has collected money from investors against booking for Spire South 68 project in 2010. Now even after 3 years of collecting the booking amount, they have not given allotment.
    Beware guys, I see Mr KN Shukla history doesn't look promising and be cautious with Tashee's promises.
    CommentQuote
  • Can u explain what exactly is the status n what is Spire or Tashee doing wrt to bookings done by Tashee. R u sure this is very true...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravprakas
    Can u explain what exactly is the status n what is Spire or Tashee doing wrt to bookings done by Tashee. R u sure this is very true...

Tashee has been giving only false promises for the last 3 years as far as allotment is concerned and seems like Tashee is also in the list of class C & D category of so called builders of Gurgaon, who collect money from investors and take them for ride. Seems their intention is not to give allotment since they collected the booking amount. This is just to inform everybody dealing with Tashee to be cautious.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aloknath
    Mr. amit.bhalla
    well considering all your allegations,

if you talk about LOI , as far as my knowledge , they have collected the cheques after getting the LOI.

let me give you a small brief of their construction delay ,
    it took 8-9 months for them to get their environment clearance because the following :
    Haryana Environment Authority chief killed in road mishap (
    Hindustan Times e-Paper
    you will find out the reasons if you just go with the above link

and 6-7 months delay for the approval of their building plan from the authority .
    i don't think Tashee was wrong in this.

and your last doubt regarding Bank approvals :-i can't see any delays in that because as if now they have approvals from the following :
    (A) LIC Housing on 4-oct-2012
    (B) PNB on 2-jan-2013
    (C) ICICI in nov-2102
    (D) First Blue Housing Finance on 21-sep-2012
    and they got approvals for building on 6th june 2012.

Within in a duration of 2.1/2 months they got their first bank approvals . so acc. to me my question is where is the delay?

hope your doubts are clear now.
    Thank You

i guess they dont have environment clearance approval and they started const iilegally,
    they will face jail if someone inform SEAC that const started with EC,,

can someone tell me whats their company's name with SEAC filing for EC,,

is this Tashee ,, or something else..
    CommentQuote
  • I guess they have it now. Gold rating ...

Anyways, there are many ( good numbers ) of projects who have got Env clearance quite late, they had started excavation, but no concrete work.
    The Env Clearance senior authority died in some accident and the position was vacant for long time.
    it is online on govt website..
    SEIAA/HR/2012/201
    F.No.21-132/2011-IA.III
    M/S KNS Infracon Pvt. Ltd. Corp. Office: 517A, 5th Floor, Narain Manzil, 23, barakhamba Road, C.P. New Delhi- 110 001
    EC for the proposed “Capital Gateway” Group Housing project located at sector-111, Gurgaon, Haryana
    Transferred by MoEF, on 17/18-05-2012
    Recommended to SEIAA for EC on 23-10-2012
    EC granted on 17-06-2013
    CommentQuote
  • Finally some good news for this project -
    CommentQuote
  • any further update on the construction ....
    CommentQuote
  • Snaps

Thnaks
    Alok Nath
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Finally some progress!!
    CommentQuote
  • heard they would be sending demand letter fro plinth level by 25/26 dec to Tower A & B ........... looking at the pictures above seems they will take another 6 weeks or so to reach the plinth level ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SukhSahib
    heard they would be sending demand letter fro plinth level by 25/26 dec to Tower A & B ........... looking at the pictures above seems they will take another 6 weeks or so to reach the plinth level ....

sir,
    for clarifying your doubt i took all these pics on last 8th dec 2013(sunday) so these are quite old.
    CommentQuote