X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Dear Raumybha, pls give some gyan on sec-103 also.
    Thanks

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
    106 has daulatabad, pawala khusrupur and babupur villages; so I didn't like it. But if your project in 106 is on sector road, near to NPR and far from a village location, then it may be OK. 112 has Bajgera and New Palam Vihar, thus avoidable. 108 is far from NPR, thus slightly loses to those sectors directly on NPR.

109 appears very good; I heard that it has some houses but they may be uprooted soon.

Comment

Originally posted by anilpn View Post
      Dear Raumybha, pls give some gyan on sec-103 also.
      Thanks
      Which project do u want to know about in sector-103

Comment

Landmark-103

Vansh, Can u pls send me your number as PM or in SMS. I have already sent u my number as PM.

Thanks

Originally posted by Vansh1 View Post
        Which project do u want to know about in sector-103

Comment

Please stop using the "Quote" tag excessively. So much content duplication on the forum creates issues with individual pages. While quoting a post, you can reduce/limit the original message to approx 20% or less.
          Read FORUM RULES watch a VIDEO or SEARCH FAQs before posting!

Comment

Tashee in soft launch was sold at 3300/sq ft.
            It is in one of the best sector 111 on DE Way / Northern Periphery Road.

Comment

The builder has sent demand notices to those who had booked in pre-launch. I have already paid their demand.

I have heard that they have tied with Ahmed Al-Qaed Group for FDI funding. See http://www.aaqconstruction.com/index.htm.

If this is true, then this project is extremely secure since all FDI in India is approved by Dept of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP) under Ministry of Commerce & Industry unless the FDI is under automatic route. (DIPP follows a detailed due diligence process before approving FDI).

Can someone confirm if this news is correct.
              Can someone confirm when would they launch officially (at 3650 price earlier stated in their mails).

Comment

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
                The builder has sent demand notices to those who had booked in pre-launch. I have already paid their demand.

I have heard that they have tied with Ahmed Al-Qaed Group for FDI funding. See http://www.aaqconstruction.com/index.htm.

If this is true, then this project is extremely secure since all FDI in India is approved by Dept of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP) under Ministry of Commerce & Industry unless the FDI is under automatic route. (DIPP follows a detailed due diligence process before approving FDI).

Can someone confirm if this news is correct.
                Can someone confirm when would they launch officially (at 3650 price earlier stated in their mails).
                I haven't paid any demand as yet as its not been raised only.

I am wondering how are people managing to sell their units of Tashee when there has not been any allocation of units done.

There is no transfer possible from builder before 25% of payment and signing of builder-n-buyer agreement.

Comment

Originally posted by durb100us View Post

There is no transfer possible from builder before 25% of payment and signing of builder-n-buyer agreement.
                  Even I am told that few transfers have taken place for very nominal premiums. Being a lawyer, I can confirm that there is nothing illegal in making a transfer of booking, even if the transfer has not been recorded in builder's records. Such transfers cannot be prohibited by the law of contract and equities.

At the same time, I think the short term investors have already exited from Tashee project, pocketing whatever little they could get. Builder is not releasing any further units in the market.

On the other hand, imposition of excessive transfer fees by the builder (e.g. Vatika's imposition of Rs. 100 per sq. ft) is illegal and arbitrary, and the costumer can complain to consumer courts against such practices, and get a refund of the transfer charges paid by him to builder. The problem is not everyone has time and patience to file a case in the court.

The builder cannot legally restrict transfer absolutely, or make the transfer conditional upon circumstances, such as "Transfer is allowed only after 25% payment". I know many builders do it, but if some consumer goes to court against them, the builder could heavily suffer.

As an example, it is a common practice to charge separately for parking. Similarly Tashee charges 2.5 Lakhs for parking. However, it took one daring consumer to go to court, and get an order that builder cannot charge separately for either open or stilt parking. At most, the price of common areas (including parking) can be built up in the apartment price. Now the whole builder community in this country is cursing that builder for not "managing" that case properly. Builder's practices can backfire heavily, and it is high time they realise this.

It is only a matter of time that a well-publicised judgement would come clearly specifying that builder cannot make transfer conditional on certain minimum payment, or upon paying excessive transfer charges. That time is not too far.

Comment

Very well said, raumybhan & as also pointed out by u, how many of us actually go to consumer courts or take legal recourse . Some of us have financial constraints, some r scared & some r simply too lethargic, for doing all this .
                    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Raumybhan, Vatika is charging transfer charges 100 PSF for builder floor. For apartment and plots I do not have any idea. Infact I am having 2 property in Vatika ( Duplex Villa and Builder floor). I have sold my builder floor last week and it turned out to be a very-2 good return on my investment.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X