Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors. :D
Read more
981 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear All,
    I have been to the Tashee corporate office and site office last day & I had clarified this topic with them. What I am communicated through Tashee office is that there just a minor change in Alok nath's site plan now just A Tower is aligned with B, C, D & E Tower. Rest all the things are as it is and yes they are providing gymnasium, Club & swimming pool etc. every thing.

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi everyone,
    Has anyone received demand for 1st floor slab (10%+ edc/idc) in tower C.
    Thanx
    CommentQuote
  • Has BBA signed

Hi, Has BBA signed already, Do they have any escalation clause for the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Got the similar demand. I think there is no price escalation for this.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello experts, Need your insight. Is there any update on progress. I I was talking to Favista and they said that this project has no license, approval and can get scrapped. Can you please advise whether this could be a possibility. I am looking to buy one unit in this.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi everyone. I have received a demand of Rs. 1,23,301/- on account of Total VAT( Work Contract Tax) due on an amount of Rs. 29,35,740/- dated 14.3.14. This is the instalment amount for which demand has already been raised till now and has been paid by me. Has anyone received similar Demand letter.
    CommentQuote
  • Got a similar demand regarding VAT.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys....I am planning to buy a Flat in Tashee in Resale...What are your suggestion ??I see lot of negative about the builder..pls advice.
    CommentQuote
  • The issue of VAT was also discussed on telephone with Mr Manish and it was requested that under mentioned details be shared for necessary action:-

-Authority letter from the competent Establishment for the collection of VAT.
    -Rate at which the VAT is being charged from the customers.
    -How and at what stage Tashee Land Developers Private Ltd intends to deposit collected VAT, to concerned Authority.

In their reply they have sent an scanned copy of VAT demand that is addressed to some The to SONI INFRATECH PVT LTD,21/22, VIPUL ARORA, MG ROAD , GURGAON and not to Tashee Land Developers Private Ltd. Rest of the details have not been shared .

Request if some one as any other input pl share.
    CommentQuote
  • next payment

has any one done the next payment for 3rd floor completion?
    CommentQuote
  • Tashee Website

Recently saw the new website of TASHEE GROUP that is www .tashee. in seems impressive.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi everyone ,

We are one unlucky owners of tashee capital gateway .i can surely say they are totally fraud .dont ever believe these guys Manish ,Farooqui and Bharat . Big liars .they make false promises never pick up ur calls tashee are least consumer friendly and worst ever builders we have ever dealt with .they don't have any papers on land deals and they will never ans your calls on vat .i am really scared of our money invested with them .i am only writing this so that other poor people should not suffer like us .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi any one can any one give a phone number of owner of Tashee group at least hopefully he will pick up phone of customers .
    CommentQuote
  • I believe there is some confusions in your case because Last day I have visited the site and it was really nice to see the progress over there, You can go to there new website which they had launched recently and it shows development at the site in a very clear manner.

And more over you have mentioned the name of few employees of TASHEE which are not responding to your call but want to clarify you that I am in regular touch with all these guys and they have been responding in a very good manner.

As far as the VAT is concern I was also very worried when I got the demand of vat but when they clarified to me through mail then only my doubt were cleared. I am sharing this mail along with attachment and I hope after going through all this you doubt will also be perished.

Please find the attached VAT notice details:-
    *Public Notice
    *VAT For
    *Certificate of Registration
    *Excise and Taxation commission letter
    *Notification
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Sethhsanjay87

The issue of VAT was also discussed on telephone with Mr Tarun on 21 Apr and it was requested that under mentioned details be shared for necessary action:-
    • Authority letter from the competent Establishment for the collection of VAT.
    • Rate at which the VAT is being charged from the customers.
    • How and at what stage Tashee Land Developers Private Ltd intends to deposit collected VAT, to concerned Authority.

Reply to my query were scanty and misleading. The Authority letter sent on 06 Sept 2014 pertains to KNS INFRCON PVT LTD and not to Tashee Land Developers Private Ltd. Presuming that Tashee land Developers has outsourced the construction contract to KNS Infracon , on what ground the VAT liability has been passed on to the Apartment buyer like me. As a Apartment buyer I have purchased Apartment from Tashee Land Developer and not from KNS Infracon.

In any case the VAT liability for KNS Infracon also is limited to the contracted amount on which Tashee has outsourced the construction contract to KNS Infracon and not on the complete Project amount as has been done now.

The rate of VAT as per your letter is @4% where as the rate charged as of now is 4.1%.

Lastly , no other Developer has passed on their Tax liability including that of VAT to the Apartment buyers Why Tashee is making an exception.

Any other inputs please share for the benefits of all. Seniors please guide...
    CommentQuote