Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors. :D
Read more
981 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Tashee's reputation

Hi all,
    I have read everyone very closely, and I am happy to note that everyone researched well before posting their opinions here.
    For those who are optimistic about Tashee's reputation, I have a good news. As per their old website (which is down now), I was able to understand that Tashee has already developed following projects:
    1. Lotus Ponds (Indirapuram) 4 Acre+. This project has been executed by Mr. K. N. Shukla who was founder Chairman of Nitishree Group
    2. Shaurya Greens Jalandhar 50 Acre+
    3. Sunrise Greens NH 24 at Abhay-Khand Indirapuram approx. 2 KM from Delhi Border. This project has been developed as a mini integrated township of approx. 1100 units of 2 & 3 Bed Rooms Residential apartments. This Project was executed by Mr. K. N. Shukla and Jaipuria Group.
    4. 18 Acres, Gurgaon Sector 68,The project is being jointly developed with Millenium Spire
    5. 12 Acres, Gurgaon Sector 106 The project is being developed on a contiguous land parcel of 11.79 acres. The project is being jointly developed with Millenium Spire.
    6. 24 Acre, Gurgaon Sector 112 This projects is being developed by Developers Pvt. Ltd. whose Promoter Director is same as of Tashee Group, Mr. K. N. Shukla.
    7. 15 Acre, Gurgaon Sector 108. This projects is being developed by Developers Pvt. Ltd. whose Promoter Director is same as of Tashee Group, Mr. K. N. Shukla.
    8. 220 Acres, Mega Township, Amritsar
    9. Willow Woods, Omicron-III, Greater Noida.
    Their address is shown as based in CP, delhi. I am told it is under renovation.
    CommentQuote
  • I need your opinion

Considering all the factors (including close access to Dwarka & airports + lack of development on Dwarka expressway + recent trend of increasing rates from 1900 in Indiabulls to 2800 in all projects in that area), I need an advice from esteemed members of this forum:
    1. As an investor, what appreciation will Tashee's Capital Gateway offer in the next 9 months? Below Rs. 500 or about Rs. 1,000 per sq. ft?
    2. In my opinion, these new sectors (108-112) would be the hottest areas in the entire NCR since closeness to Delhi as well as airport would play a major role. In Mumbai, areas close to airport have rates upto 50,000 per sq. ft. What do you think about future of these sectors in general.
    3. As an end user, I would prefer to stay close to New Delhi/ Airport/ Railway Station in a secured township, rather than places like NH-8/ Manesar etc. Do you think these new sectors are worth staying?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raumybhan
    Considering all the factors (including close access to Dwarka & airports + lack of development on Dwarka expressway + recent trend of increasing rates from 1900 in Indiabulls to 2800 in all projects in that area), I need an advice from esteemed members of this forum:
    1. As an investor, what appreciation will Tashee's Capital Gateway offer in the next 9 months? Below Rs. 500 or about Rs. 1,000 per sq. ft?
    2. In my opinion, these new sectors (108-112) would be the hottest areas in the entire NCR since closeness to Delhi as well as airport would play a major role. In Mumbai, areas close to airport have rates upto 50,000 per sq. ft. What do you think about future of these sectors in general.
    3. As an end user, I would prefer to stay close to New Delhi/ Airport/ Railway Station in a secured township, rather than places like NH-8/ Manesar etc. Do you think these new sectors are worth staying?

You have done a good research on Tashee. They had done quite a few project in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad earlier and CAPITAL GATEWAY will be their first whole -n- sole proprietorship project.

Location of this project is unmatched. Few ready to move in projects in Kapashera are fetching whooping 5400+ rate.

So in future it will not gonna disappoint you in terms of appreciation as well as rental too.

500 rs appreciation ??? People who have invested at rate of 2750, they can expect it by Sep end.

But moving further, everything will depend upon the progress of Dwarka Express highway, which will be the Northen India's most widest 150 mtr road with Metro track.

Rahejas present rate at Sec 109 is 3800+ and only bigger units are available. One of their project has already taken shape.

DLF, Indiabulls, Mahindras, Rahejas, Spire Millenium, BPTP, Ramprastha, ILD Spire, Ninex Corona, etc etc ranging from A to C class builders have their land banks at Dwarka Expressway. And since it's 0 km from Delhi border, projects in Delhi and Dwarka phase 2 will also add up it's glory in future.

Once, done the prices of this particular zone will be sky high with Diplomatic Enclave, DDA 9 hole Golf course, Airport T-3 Terminal & Dwarka phase 2 as neighbors with numerous 5 star hotels in same vicinity.

Patience and longer time frame is what all is required. This place is sure shot the of future.
    CommentQuote
  • Durb is too optimistic and I agree with him about 80%, what he is not considering is :

1. Time frame of the Dwarka Expressway, nothing is committed by any tender or project allocation.
    2. All the projects he mentioned are scattered along the 12 or 18 KM Dwarka expressway which will pass via some illegal plotted localities,and at some stetches along villages, and farm houses..
    3. One side is a railway line (No broad exit exist ...
    4. Other side is a drain in North

He is visualising (let me say dreaming) right things but timeperiod is a bit long...

Take a case of Sohna Road or Gurgaon sectors...What they are now is after 10 years ...See Sohna Road... It is still not habitated.... But getting it ....they are also at least 4-5 year old projects...

There was a time in 70-80-90 when a locality takes 10-15 years to establish... Rohini, Dwarka, Mayur Vihar, Noida, G.Noida, etc...
    Now that period is gettig reduced with private builders making houses and offices faster, Govt. making roads faster (than earlier) ...but still it takes time which we should always consider...

Remember the Master plan is 2021 and not 2012 ( we dream and expect to happen in 2012 but its a plan for 2021) , HUDA will allocate funds for roads , sectoral roads, development of land, water, electricity etc. gradually ...
    Not all the things are in Builder's hand ...Otherwise Raheja would have build it by now, all these are 207-2008 projects...

I too studied and visted the place, but I did not got impressed by the location and type of topography of the area near Raheja's projects ....
    So u need to see these things as well...
    There could be a very nice apartments near a village with traffic mess and private filthy market:bab (59): ... will it be appealing to an end user ???

Anywhy don't take it to heart Durb ...We wish your investment in this area grows against our opinion and we too learn from your "Far Sightedness" ....:D:bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Also read the what Shreyash has to say on Gurgaon, what he has seen in Gurgaon in the following thread

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/10649-residential-plots-in-gurgoan/page3?t=12976&page=3
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RBBR_711
    Durb is too optimistic and I agree with him about 80%, what he is not considering is :

1. Time frame of the Dwarka Expressway, nothing is committed by any tender or project allocation.
    2. All the projects he mentioned are scattered along the 12 or 18 KM Dwarka expressway which will pass via some illegal plotted localities,and at some stetches along villages, and farm houses..
    3. One side is a railway line (No broad exit exist ...
    4. Other side is a drain in North

He is visualising (let me say dreaming) right things but timeperiod is a bit long...

Take a case of Sohna Road or Gurgaon sectors...What they are now is after 10 years ...See Sohna Road... It is still not habitated.... But getting it ....they are also at least 4-5 year old projects...

There was a time in 70-80-90 when a locality takes 10-15 years to establish... Rohini, Dwarka, Mayur Vihar, Noida, G.Noida, etc...
    Now that period is gettig reduced with private builders making houses and offices faster, Govt. making roads faster (than earlier) ...but still it takes time which we should always consider...

Remember the Master plan is 2021 and not 2012 ( we dream and expect to happen in 2012 but its a plan for 2021) , HUDA will allocate funds for roads , sectoral roads, development of land, water, electricity etc. gradually ...
    Not all the things are in Builder's hand ...Otherwise Raheja would have build it by now, all these are 207-2008 projects...

I too studied and visted the place, but I did not got impressed by the location and type of topography of the area near Raheja's projects ....
    So u need to see these things as well...
    There could be a very nice apartments near a village with traffic mess and private filthy market:bab (59): ... will it be appealing to an end user ???

Anywhy don't take it to heart Durb ...We wish your investment in this area grows against our opinion and we too learn from your "Far Sightedness" ....:D:bab (48):

well.. well.. well...
    CommentQuote
  • Your views in relation to Dwarka Expressway projects are true, but not considering Tashee, as it's almost at Dwarka Phase2 and even if Dwarka Expressway gets delayed there will still be, Najafgarh road, Kapashera road and Dwarka Phase 2 road connecting to Delhi. So this project at Sec111, is not really much relying on the fate of Dwarka Expressway & Metro to be kick started:bab (41):

Airport will still remain 10 min drive irrespective of wedr the Dwarka Expressway will take place or not and the project is connected to Delhi & National Hiway

I know i am too much optimistic about this project since there are valid reasons for it.

As a investor, i only lookout for potential upcoming areas where there will be huge demand. :bab (59):

Since , i am not the end user, so i don't see any project from my personal prospective, rather from the viewpoint of a person who will buy that property in future.

There are investors who make 100 % capital appreciation in 1-2 years and there are investors who only make 20-30% in 1-2 years :bab (22):

You can say that my risk appetite is much higher then that of others and coz of which i have till date made good profit only in my 10 years of R.E investments, be it Delhi,Ghaziabad, Noida or Mumbai.

I personally know lots of investors who hold the 2BHK of good upcoming projects without even knowing the layout, site plan, amenities , road map n all and within 3-4 month they sell dre entire booking in open market with profit nothing less then 85-90%

Gurgoan market is though new to me, but basics are the same.

It's all about your far sightedness about a particular area which in turns gives u profit in future.

As far as Raheja's are concern, they are far away from Sec 111. Tashee project is bang opposite to Delhi border and you can consider it as Dwarka Phase 2.

You are talking about filthy road conditions ???? when this express way will be operational then FYI , it will be the widest road in Northern India.

Probably you will then come to NPR with your family & friends to experience the widest Road of Northern India. :D

Furthermore, i have got it in a competitive rate as we were a big group. As of today according to market price also, we are holding profit. So i have nothing to loose in Tashee CAPITAL GATEWAY

Brokers will always ask you to keep off from this project as there are only few broking firms who are doing booking. Few are in South Delhi and few are in North.

But thru this thread i am also getting all the valuable inputs of members and i am truly considering them, so thanks a lot for providing facts. :bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Indiabulls 5,000 psf

Hi If Tashee is at below 3,000 psf, Indiabulls has launched a new project at Rs. 5,000 psf near Tashee's project! That means an appreciation for tashee as well
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (59): Which Indiabulls project is getting launched at 5000/

Kindly provide us with the details as well.
    CommentQuote
  • indiabulls

Indiabulls Exclusive Luxury offering, Enigma in sector 110, Gurgaon.

This is located at the junction of upcoming 150mts Dwarka - Manesar Expressway and 60mt wide sectorial road.

4 BHK ( 3285 sft , 3340 sft ) & 5 BHK ( 3780 sft ) apartments and penthouses
    CommentQuote
  • tashee = nitishree

Originally Posted by raumybhan
    Hi all,
    I have read everyone very closely, and I am happy to note that everyone researched well before posting their opinions here.
    For those who are optimistic about Tashee's reputation, I have a good news. As per their old website (which is down now), I was able to understand that Tashee has already developed following projects:

Was the website up when you got all the info about Tashee group and when ?

1. Lotus Ponds (Indirapuram) 4 Acre+. This project has been executed by Mr. K. N. Shukla who was founder Chairman of Nitishree Group
    2. Shaurya Greens Jalandhar 50 Acre+

It is 8.5 acres project as per their site and 7.5 acres according to tribune (not 50+ acres ).

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2009/20091028/jplus.htm#5

3. Sunrise Greens NH 24 at Abhay-Khand Indirapuram approx. 2 KM from Delhi Border. This project has been developed as a mini integrated township of approx. 1100 units of 2 & 3 Bed Rooms Residential apartments. This Project was executed by Mr. K. N. Shukla and Jaipuria Group.

http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/jaipuria-sunrise-greens-indirapuramghaziabad-c73399.html

4. 18 Acres, Gurgaon Sector 68,The project is being jointly developed with Millenium Spire
    5. 12 Acres, Gurgaon Sector 106 The project is being developed on a contiguous land parcel of 11.79 acres. The project is being jointly developed with Millenium Spire.

Builder doesn't have all the approvals for the above 2 projects yet.

6. 24 Acre, Gurgaon Sector 112 This projects is being developed by Developers Pvt. Ltd. whose Promoter Director is same as of Tashee Group, Mr. K. N. Shukla.
    7. 15 Acre, Gurgaon Sector 108. This projects is being developed by Developers Pvt. Ltd. whose Promoter Director is same as of Tashee Group, Mr. K. N. Shukla.
    8. 220 Acres, Mega Township, Amritsar
    9. Willow Woods, Omicron-III, Greater Noida.

I could not find anything on the net about the above four projects, I don't know why ?

Their address is shown as based in CP, delhi. I am told it is under renovation.

That is correct, their office is under renovation and is located at Barakhamba Road, CP, Delhi.Actually my friend visited the office to know more about the project. They told him that the price and prelaunch/soft launch/launch date has not been finalised yet and the brokers are collecting the cheques based on their own speculation of the price and discounts and brokers will offer different rates if their speculation didn't match our decisions !

If you mean Tashee and Nitishree are the same management with different names then the reason behind the changed name could be lot of negative feedback about the group on the net ,links are pasted below--

http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/nitishri-infrastructure-ltd-c375329.html

http://www.noidascoop.com/story/2005/8/31/214627/579

http://www.indirapuram.com/property/Beware-of-Nitishree-Lotus-Pond-2025.html

http://www.nitishree.com/residential.aspx

Disclaimer--

Information is gathered from the internet, so it may be correct or not.
    May be some end users of the above projects or nearby residents could provide more inputs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chopra
    That is correct, there office is under renovation and is located at Barakhamba Road, CP, Delhi.Actually my friend visited the office to know more about the project. They told him that the price and prelaunch/soft launch/launch date has not been finalised yet and the brokers are collecting the cheques based on their own speculation of the price and discounts and brokers will offer different rates if their speculation didn't match our decisions !

If you mean Tashee and Nitishree are the same management with different names then the reason behind the changed name could be lot of negative feedback about the group on the net ,links are pasted below--

http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/nitishri-infrastructure-ltd-c375329.html

Disclaimer--

May be some end users of the above projects or nearby residents could provide more inputs.

Good Research .... :bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    Good Research .... :bab (6):

Was about to say that. Must have taken a lot of time & effort, Chopra
    CommentQuote
  • In 2005, Nitishree was an upcoming builder and had good contacts with Noida authority. At that time, Lotus pond (indirapuram) and Alstonia apartment (Gr. Noida) were launched amidst much fanfare in the broker community. It was heartening to see that both the projects are failed ones. I had visited both the project sites in 2005. Lotus pond was a big hit that time.

Hats off to Chopra for doing such a brilliant job. I wonder you are not an undercover agent( Bond 007) ;-)
    CommentQuote
  • In context of Spire, Sector 68 & 106 projects quoted here, i would like to add that Spire is executing both these projects & contribution of Tashee is limited to these projects being developed on land owned by Tashee.

Originally Posted by chopra
    That is correct, there office is under renovation and is located at Barakhamba Road, CP, Delhi.Actually my friend visited the office to know more about the project. They told him that the price and prelaunch/soft launch/launch date has not been finalised yet and the brokers are collecting the cheques based on their own speculation of the price and discounts and brokers will offer different rates if their speculation didn't match our decisions !

Disclaimer--

CommentQuote