Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors. :D
Read more
983 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sethsanjay87 thanks for replying but I totally agree with nauti 9 here .As you are saying there's employees are responding to your calls can you please ask them to answer other costumers calls also. the land on which they are constructing is not on their name. It is on some other builders same but they don't have any land deal agreement that is why any defence Organisation is not giving loan for them.these honourable employees if ever will pick up your calls will tell you that they will call you and will never get back to you,after that keep calling them they will never be available .I don't think any reputed builder or legal people will do this.And also please I am not against them but I don't want poor or honest people duped by them. Don't want others to suffer like us.Is there any forum where we all owners can unite together because I can see in near future we will need to be together it's not easy to deal with this unreliable group.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

- there is a stay on vat notification by haryana govt.
    - there is a specific thread on vat in this forum https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/69498-demand-of-vat-by-under-construction-property-in-haryana-gurgoan?t=70720
    - Defence Personnel have been taken for a ride not by one but at least a dozen builders in HARYANA!!!
    - Some of the key people in defence have colluded with builders so dont trust the leaders and file a criminal complaint both against the builder and your association office bearers, if documents are not available. (We have documented COFFIN CHORS in defence.. no offence against hard working and honest defence personnel who are committed and ready to lay life for society) eg 3500 BSF jawans, officers suffering at the hands of license given by DTCP to Triveni INFRA, fbd.
    - Fight alone until you find others trustworthy, once you do that you will face intimidation and threat.
    - JV projects rarely take off and normally do not get concluded
    - File RTIs with DTCP to check if permission has been sought for JV/Collaboration and if approved by DTCP with proper documentation,
    - Check expiry and other details of license
    -File RTIs to check your flat holder status required to be reported by builder to dtcp as per the licensing conditions
    - Many flats are at times reported to have been sold to two different people and needs to be checked from above
    - Check from HUDA accounts amount of edc demanded and deposited by builder through RTI
    - Check from dtcp Zonal building plan as approved by the department and actual construction at site.
    For more details please refer threads
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/41130-can-anybody-enlighten-on-licenses-loi-oc-and-ec?t=42994
    How to file RTIs https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/faridabad-real-estate/48756-how-to-file-rti-formats-and-reverts-from-various-govt-depts-faridabad-specific?t=50442
    Buyers need to HAVE THE GUTS TO ASK YOUR BUILDERS FOR THESE DETAILS

Please feel free to ask for any and every help..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

- there is a stay on vat notification by haryana govt.
    - there is a specific thread on vat in this forum https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/69498-demand-of-vat-by-under-construction-property-in-haryana-gurgoan?t=70720
    - Defence Personnel have been taken for a ride not by one but at least a dozen builders in HARYANA!!!
    - Some of the key people in defence have colluded with builders so dont trust the leaders and file a criminal complaint both against the builder and your association office bearers, if documents are not available.. (We have documented COFFIN CHORS in defence.. no offence against hard working and honest defence personnel who are committed and ready to lay life for society) eg 3500 BSF jawans, officers suffering at the hands of license given by DTCP to Triveni INFRA, fbd.
    - Fight alone until you find others trustworthy, once you do that you will face intimidation and threat.
    - JV projects rarely take off and normally do not get concluded
    - File RTIs with DTCP to check if permission has been sought for JV/Collaboration and if approved by DTCP with proper documentation,
    - Check expiry and other details of license
    -File RTIs to check your flat holder status required to be reported to dtcp as per the licensing conditions
    - Check from HUDA accounts amount of edc demanded and deposited by builder through RTI
    - Check from dtcp Zonal building plan as approved by the department and actual construction at site.
    For more details please refer threads
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/41130-can-anybody-enlighten-on-licenses-loi-oc-and-ec?t=42994
    How to file RTIs https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/faridabad-real-estate/48756-how-to-file-rti-formats-and-reverts-from-various-govt-depts-faridabad-specific?t=50442
    Buyers need to HAVE THE GUTS TO ASK YOUR BUILDERS FOR THESE DETAILS

Please feel free to ask for any and every help..

Cheers

Thank you Bless you for your reply .we bought a flat from Tashee and now wanted to take loan from defence loan is all cleared but Tashee is not providing us with their ownership of land paper .They have replied that they don't own the land and some other builder owns it but there is no agreement which they can provide us that is why our loan is stuck and interest is building up ,we are repeatedly calling them but all false promises .they are most unreliable people to deal with.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sudhas
    Thank you Bless you for your reply .we bought a flat from Tashee and now wanted to take loan from defence loan is all cleared but Tashee is not providing us with their ownership of land paper .They have replied that they don't own the land and some other builder owns it but there is no agreement which they can provide us that is why our loan is stuck and interest is building up ,we are repeatedly calling them but all false promises .they are most unreliable people to deal with.

Hi
    Greetings

Please try to get all details, print advts, brochures, website screenshots, any form of advertising ready
    Please keep all receipts, demand letters, Builder Buyer Agreement, Allotment letter etc handy
    Replies from builder about loan denial etc and emails/letters sent
    Ask for accounts statements from builder
    Get infromation under RTI about clearance of JV by DTCP for the project
    Consult a good criminal lawyer.
    Based on what you are claiming, if true, Not worth keeping this investment, if you have a possible exit.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Please try to get all details, print advts, brochures, website screenshots, any form of advertising ready
    Please keep all receipts, demand letters, Builder Buyer Agreement, Allotment letter etc handy
    Replies from builder about loan denial etc and emails/letters sent
    Ask for accounts statements from builder
    Get infromation under RTI about clearance of JV by DTCP for the project
    Consult a good criminal lawyer.
    Based on what you are claiming, if true, Not worth keeping this investment, if you have a possible exit.

Cheers

Thanks ya I am on it ,Let me see but all I can do I have a lot of stuff before but will collect more soon .If they can do this to educated people like us but must they be doing to poor people .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi greetings
    First of all my suggestion to all the members when they are communicating please mention there flat no. as well, because there are a lot of brokers present in this forum who are misguiding the genuine customers. My flat no. is C-1203

• As far as land title is concern I believe they are clear in this part because initially when no banks were attached with Tashee then this doubt was also raised in mind also but latter on when the entire bank are funding including the nationalized Bank then there is no chance of any fraud. Before funding all the Banks will do there due diligence properly then only they start funding to the project.

• There are lots companies in the market who get their license in one name and they start collecting the cheque on a deferent name because they normally pass on the marketing right to the other company. Legally that is fine. Example I have invested in spire’s project in Noida where Spire world is collecting a cheque on world trade centre Noida and their license is on the name of Spiretech Park.

• I have made the payment of VAT as demanded by TASHEE on this Monday and I Clearfield all the doubts with their CRM team the rate of vat which they are charging is 4.2% excluding service tax in this 4.2%= 0.2% is the education cess.

• If someone is suggesting for getting an exit at this point of time where market is low you are sure not to get a good premium amount. One should be discontinued from this project initially when their construction was not on a good pace but now when the construction is in full swing and when over all property market is low if any one is suggesting get an exit might be a broker. So please be cautious !!

Alok Nath:)

Flat No. C-1203
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aloknath
    Hi greetings
    First of all my suggestion to all the members when they are communicating please mention there flat no. as well, because there are a lot of brokers present in this forum who are misguiding the genuine customers. My flat no. is C-1203

• As far as land title is concern I believe they are clear in this part because initially when no banks were attached with Tashee then this doubt was also raised in mind also but latter on when the entire bank are funding including the nationalized Bank then there is no chance of any fraud. Before funding all the Banks will do there due diligence properly then only they start funding to the project.

• There are lots companies in the market who get their license in one name and they start collecting the cheque on a deferent name because they normally pass on the marketing right to the other company. Legally that is fine. Example I have invested in spire’s project in Noida where Spire world is collecting a cheque on world trade centre Noida and their license is on the name of Spiretech Park.

• I have made the payment of VAT as demanded by TASHEE on this Monday and I Clearfield all the doubts with their CRM team the rate of vat which they are charging is 4.2% excluding service tax in this 4.2%= 0.2% is the education cess.

• If someone is suggesting for getting an exit at this point of time where market is low you are sure not to get a good premium amount. One should be discontinued from this project initially when their construction was not on a good pace but now when the construction is in full swing and when over all property market is low if any one is suggesting get an exit might be a broker. So please be cautious !!

Flat No. C-1203

Pranaam Babuji,

Which banks are financing this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Axis
    ICICI
    PNB
    LIC
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aloknath
    Hi greetings

Flat No. C-1203

Originally Posted by gauravprakas
    Axis
    ICICI
    PNB
    LIC

Dear sir ,

If they have land paper agreement then why they are harassing their customers like this .i am not able to pay because my loan is stuck due to the land agreement papers.their employees are not answering the calls .they make false promises every few days .when people says we Indians don't have work ethics seeing Tashee I totally agree.there business is to trouble people,one should only invest in Tashee if you want to live in stress and fear of loosing your investment .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi friends,

If project is financed by any bank it does not mean it's legal.there is lot of corruption in banks too.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I totally agree with the suggestion of Mr. Alok nath that one should mention their flat no. when they are communicating in this forum, because there are a lot of person in this forum who might be a broker and they can misguide us in a wrongful manner.

Initially when I invested in TASHEE there were a lot of person in this forum who misguided me, they were insisting me to put my investment in Earth Infrastructure Sec-112 and thankfully I had gone with my intuition to put my investment in TASHEE and ultimately it’s paying off.

So totally standby with the suggestion of Mr. Alok Nath to mention the flat no. when they are chatting in this forum.

Thanks
    Sanjay
    Flat No. E-002
    CommentQuote
  • I do have a flat but don't want to mention the no and will do that at appropriate time because I am planning a legal action against this builder and I am just trying to save other people from them if you are happy with them keep holding their property .everyone is not as lucky as you to be happy with Tashee.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Sudas,

I appreciate your approach. The way inputs have been made , I don't know about the brokers on this forum but certainly there are developers agents who are spreading all sorts of misinformation through their contributions.

I suggest you to follow the guidelines as given by Bless u before you take the legal action against the developer. And all I can assure you that you are not alone , the way developer is conducting himself we all will be following you very soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Good Evening,

I am not able to understand why people do not accept the good ideas from anyone.
    If anyone has suggested to mention the name and flat no. then why some of the guys are not accepting it.
    It clearly shows that who is genuine and who is broker.

Ritesh
    Flat no
    A/1402
    CommentQuote
  • I will give the details when necessary ,I am neither a broker nor a agent but a customer but I suspect that employees of Tashee are acting like agents or brokers by forcing the customers to sell their properties by harassing them in every possible way .the lady at front desk will tell you nobody is in the office but you can hear these people who you are looking for laughing at what she is saying,because they are the one who are telling her to say so .they need to book for criminal activities .
    CommentQuote