Sort by :
Filter by :
- Hi guys is there any union or group of Tashee customers ?or is anyone interested to form one .CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Metro01Gaurav
Hi, u must b d original buyer or bot in resale, u must b knowing other buyer also,
Why dont v ppl stand together and make Rwa to resolve issues if we have any wid d builder , its my pov
Seniors ....other members your views?:)
As mentioned above have you managed to form any group I would like yo be part of that .i have
Flat in Tashee but builder is being very uncooperative on many issues.
- Worst days are over , its getting better as demands flow in... Hope Builder completes in timeCommentQuote0Flag
- a group is there om whatsappCommentQuote0Flag
Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.CommentQuote0Flag
- I have another flat where we have google group which has helped owners in dealing with builder. Can we form a similar group where the entry criteria will be flat number and owner name.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi everyone
Will anybody please suggest the future of Tashee. I am getting calls from the property delaers regarding the resale of my flat. Please advice what to do? Shuold I keep it or sell it. I am having 2BHK flat (1295 sq. ft.)CommentQuote0Flag
- Dwarka Exp market rates have been stagnant (due to long wait for resolution of litigation issues ) or a bit dampened (due to those with weak holding power).
Same for Tashee.
At this point , The project is definitely out of woods now. The contractor is the same firm which has built DLF townships.
The project is badly undervalued due to reasons of delay in start of work, and poor customer service of Tashee, which has improved a bit lately.
Floor plan, best of location, very cheap.
heavy undue interest , first project , poor repoCommentQuote0Flag
- can someone include me in whatsapp group if we have one for tashee. my flat is c1201CommentQuote0Flag
- resale rate
Hi, Any idea what is rate in resale for 2 BHk and 3 BHK.
- Paid the 6th floor Demand nowCommentQuote0Flag
- Any update on construction status as the company website is still showing December pics.
Also received 12 th floor demand minus some VAT refund for tower C..CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi, Any idea what is the current rate in resale for 2 BHk and 3 BHK.
- Hello All, I visited the site in February and construction was going on with good speed. I was able to get to the site on a car.CommentQuote1Flag