X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

How come this thread has gone so quiet?? It used to be one of the most active threads in Gurgaon section.. Specially around this time when Tashee are officially about to launch this project. I know they have been meaning to launch it for a while but this time it seems its gonna be happening soon?

Does anyone know whats the best price one can get at the moment in resale ? Raumybhan/ durb100us/ manoja/ amitbhalla?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by anil_mcg View Post
      How come this thread has gone so quiet?? It used to be one of the most active threads in Gurgaon section.. Specially around this time when Tashee are officially about to launch this project. I know they have been meaning to launch it for a while but this time it seems its gonna be happening soon?

Does anyone know whats the best price one can get at the moment in resale ? Raumybhan/ durb100us/ manoja/ amitbhalla?

Thanks
      Do they have all the approvals now? What is the expected launch date and price?

Comment

They have had the LOI since couple of months now. Not sure what else they waiting to lauch the project? What else do they need before they can start with the construction? Any ideas senior members?

Comment

No ideas, earlier heard that land was disputed, but according to some members, that dispute was resolved long back . Maybe, Tashee is waiting for some price increase triggers or .........
          Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Tashee 4000/

Comment

Originally posted by durb100us View Post
              Tashee 4000/
              Durb Bhai really good news for you and Dway investors.

Comment

Originally posted by Agastya07 View Post
                Durb Bhai really good news for you and Dway investors.
                location is very bad ,once you visit site ,drop idea, you can get at rs 3050-3100

Comment

Originally posted by jayant 2004 View Post
                  location is very bad ,once you visit site ,drop idea, you can get at rs 3050-3100

Thanks for the advice. I have investments in Gurgaon. I am not interested for more investment in Gurgaon. I am looking at Aamchi Mumbai now.

Comment

I have seen location so many times and i have always found it to be lot better then other in the area.

Also coz i am invested

Anyway diff people have diff vision and lookout for a particular project.

But so far both my investment on D-eway is giving good return.

Tashee and Ramprastha Edge

Agastya - Where are you investing in Mumbai. Heard that Orbit group was coming at Andheri, Saki Naka - Very reputed builder - Mr. Ravi Kiran Aggarwal

Comment

Originally posted by durb100us View Post
                      Agastya - Where are you investing in Mumbai. Heard that Orbit group was coming at Andheri, Saki Naka - Very reputed builder - Mr. Ravi Kiran Aggarwal
                      Durb I am looking at Andheri (E) only Saki Naka and Pawai. Do you have the project details. Could you please forward it to me.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X