Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors. :D
Read more
979 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • U will options in resale in mrkt
    CommentQuote
  • Good news SBI is now financing the home loan on Tashee Capital Gateway
    CommentQuote
  • Tashee Capital Gateway

Hi, can someone advise whether it makes sense to invest in 3 BHK Tashee at this stage? If yes, what is the lowest price i can get?
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I think yes... sector 111 is a promising location and u can get good rates in tashee as compared to other projects in vicinity with this construction stage. I hope builder will start giving possession in an year or so..
    CommentQuote
  • Developers is not renowned. Try to buy good developer projects.Owner of Tashee is K.N Shukla( Earlier owner of nitishree group)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Rohan, this is a very useful piece of information. I took my money back from nitishree (nh8 project) with great difficulty. Won't even touch this one
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry its Randhir and not Rohan
    CommentQuote
  • I think Mr. Randhir you are not aware about the facts that is why you are making such allegation. I have purchased one flat in this project (Capital Gateway) long time back and I don't put my amount anywhere without proper due diligence of Builder.

Mr. K N Shukla is a dead honest man throughout his carrier in fact he was the sufferer by the hands of Mr. Anil Jain’s fraudulent behavior.Mr K N Shukla literally came down to Bottom due to the fraud committed by Mr. Anil Jain. Then later on Mr.Shukla started independently a new company by the name of “TASHEE”

But to start from the bottom means to actually come from nothing. It means to be an underdog in this world, to have your back up against the wall. It’s when most people feel no hope or that they will never be able to amount to anything because of the position they are in. That is the bottom; it means you have nothing to lose but everything to gain.

It means you actually put it all on the line to create a better life for yourself and those around you that you care about most. It’s about not settling for the bullshit that life gives you and writing your own script. Making your stamp in this world.
    Starting from the bottom is all about creating something from nothing. It’s the evolution of humans when you really think about it. Look around you, nothing that exists just magically appeared, it was created because something comes from nothing.

Tashee Group has a business interest in real estate and entertainment industry as an executer of some real estate projects and producer of several upcoming movies and tele-serial respectively in India. The Group has a reliable track record of accomplishing real estate projects in India and in now in stage of expansion. It is currently focused on developing quality real estate projects. The Group is distinguished by its focused approach on development of strategically located real estate projects in various part of North India.
    CommentQuote
  • Very well written, it looks like somebody from Corporate Communication of big branded company has written a piece of ad.
    CommentQuote
  • True

Very true gaurav prakash.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rathored
    I think Mr. Randhir you are not aware about the facts that is why you are making such allegation. I have purchased one flat in this project (Capital Gateway) long time back and I don't put my amount anywhere without proper due diligence of Builder.

Mr. K N Shukla is a dead honest man throughout his carrier in fact he was the sufferer by the hands of Mr. Anil Jain’s fraudulent behavior.Mr K N Shukla literally came down to Bottom due to the fraud committed by Mr. Anil Jain. Then later on Mr.Shukla started independently a new company by the name of “TASHEE”

But to start from the bottom means to actually come from nothing. It means to be an underdog in this world, to have your back up against the wall. It’s when most people feel no hope or that they will never be able to amount to anything because of the position they are in. That is the bottom; it means you have nothing to lose but everything to gain.

It means you actually put it all on the line to create a better life for yourself and those around you that you care about most. It’s about not settling for the bullshit that life gives you and writing your own script. Making your stamp in this world.
    Starting from the bottom is all about creating something from nothing. It’s the evolution of humans when you really think about it. Look around you, nothing that exists just magically appeared, it was created because something comes from nothing.

Tashee Group has a business interest in real estate and entertainment industry as an executer of some real estate projects and producer of several upcoming movies and tele-serial respectively in India. The Group has a reliable track record of accomplishing real estate projects in India and in now in stage of expansion. It is currently focused on developing quality real estate projects. The Group is distinguished by its focused approach on development of strategically located real estate projects in various part of North India.

Mr Rathore,
    Agar shukla ji itne ache insaan hai ton project delay kyo. Hone diya ? Aur sabhi allotees per pre launch period ka bhi interest kyon charge kiya? Aur pre launch main project kyon becha ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Randhir1234
    Mr Rathore,
    Agar shukla ji itne ache insaan hai ton project delay kyo. Hone diya ? Aur sabhi allotees per pre launch period ka bhi interest kyon charge kiya? Aur pre launch main project kyon becha ?

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=66731

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=66732

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=66733

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=66734

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=66735

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=66736

Action is pics louder than word.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hello everyone

Can anyone please update us about the project status?
    Construction going on?
    What is the speed at which it is on?
    Any issues as of now?

Basically we are a group of investors who had invested in Spire South 68, Gurgaon. Just want to check if construction is happening on other projects or not?

So any help would be highly appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Very we said...
    Well though I do not intend to give character certificate to any individual (good or bad) at the same time, for the benefit of existing apartment buyers and those who are planning to buy property in the CAPITAL GATEWAY PROJECT, under mention issues are heightened, I leave it to the wisdom of readers to decide and take a conscious decision/ make opinion.
    YEAR WISE SERIES OF OFFENCES COMMITED BY TASHEE GROUP AT CAPITAL GATEWAY PROJECT

July 2010 - Started selling the project without any Group housing plans and Building Plan approval.
      Jan 2011 - Violated the provisions of section 7(i) of the Urban Area Act, 1975 which states that “No person including property dealer can make any advertise or receive any amount without obtaining a license U/S 3. The builder had obtained housing license on 16/04/2011 and have published 1st Newspaper Advertisement on 12/01/2011
      June 2012 - Collected installments for commencement of Excavation where as Environment Clearance for the project was in pace only in June 2013. Actual Excavations started in Oct 2013 thus played with the customer’s hard earned money for more than a year.
      JAN 2013 - Issued notices to the customers of illegal interest for delayed payments.
      Apr 2014 - Collected excess EDC & IDC Rs 100 from the customers.
      The Builder has fraudulently collected Rs.364/- PSF whereas a Haryana Govt charge for EDC & IDC is Rs. 264/- PSF.
      Apr 2014 - Collected illegal VAT amounts from the customers.
    CommentQuote
  • demand raised fo Internal Brick work , two more to go
    CommentQuote