X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

0km from trouble

[QUOTE=durb100us;200413]
    Originally posted by BlessU View Post

I am not at all intrested in selling my unit of Tashee

Even if it will take 10 years to develop, i will hold it.

Also i dont invest in big brands and take risk on smaller builders and specially thoz with their first project like Ramprastha Edge, Tashee , CHD & Pioneer
    Hi
    Greetings

Like I said.. wish you luck but not for now.. so you are most welcome to wait for 10 years..
    Investing in catergory 2 or budget or middle price developers is obviously frought with such uncertainities. So I think you are more or less sure about the doubtful nature of your investment if I am correctly able to read between the lines..
    Still if things go right and dway develops and you get delivery in 5 years, as you can hold for 10 years would more than double your money for sure.. I wish good luck to you..
    .. as you are aware about the doubtful nature of this investment this can be the best that can happen.. I will leave it to you to imagine the worse..
    Cheers

Comment

I agree with Durb.You can make money investing in new builders or no so big names as they atlaest try to build up their market and would not charge high premiums.

See what is happening to big names.

Comment

New Builders

Originally posted by PremPP View Post
        I agree with Durb.You can make money investing in new builders or no so big names as they atlaest try to build up their market and would not charge high premiums.

See what is happening to big names.
        Hi
        Greetings

Mr PremPP I could not have agreed to you more. Obviously a new builder has the advantage of starting with a clean slate and comes with fresh ideas, plans, price, customer service, energy, desire to become big.
        On the other hand an investor has an opportunity to enter at a low price..
        However, all rests in the hands of the new builder, eg
        sending bbas on time
        ensuring all legal compliances,
        not changing plans, amenities, specifications, allotment status
        better customer service for a good experience for the customer..

Can you highlight any of these characteristics in Tashee or can recommend any other good new builder for the benefit of all.

Cheers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
          Hi
          Greetings

Can you highlight any of these characteristics in Tashee or can recommend any other good new builder for the benefit of all.

Cheers!!!
          Every investor have a different prospective and priority.

I dont know about, how you do investment and what remains your priority, but for me its always the entry level and location.

I have till date always maintained minimum 100% ROI on my investmets and have never till date held one particular project for more then 6 years. Also I dont get obsessed by quality and gentry as i dont invest for end use.

Surprisingly, this strategy works for me and i am well aware of risk percentage involved in such investments.

I am not here to convince people or to force them to like my invested project, but just to share.

There are some serious investors in the forum, whose vision and farsightedness i appreciate.

So i keep visiting this forum, once in a week, else i was very regular earlier, but found this place showcasing one's ego, rumourmill, baseless arguments, Juvenile investors arguing etc.

Comment

Mr BlessU

I have invested in ABW manesar and earth .And I both are giving me good returns according to my expectations.

ABW investment is more than double in 1 year.Earth has appreciated.Tashee is equally good , bit I missed it.To compensate Tashee I invested in Earth.

I donot follow anyone advise specially the biased ones.Own study is best and satisfying.

Comment

Originally posted by durb100us View Post
              I have till date always maintained minimum 100% ROI on my investmets and have never till date held one particular project for more then 6 years. .
              hi
              Greetings

Beg your pardon is that 100% pa or 6years??
              Cheers

Comment

BlesssU,

Put in 7 L in april/May'10 .Getting premium of 9L presently in ABW .

Comment

ABW investment

Originally posted by PremPP View Post
                  BlesssU,

Put in 7 L in april/May'10 .Getting premium of 9L presently in ABW .
                  Hi
                  Greetings

Congratulations!!! good for you.

Cheers

Comment

Tashee joined hands with AL GHAITH

Tashee project at Sec 111 is Tashee VERDE now.

In colabration with Dubai based Al Ghaith group who will do the construction.

Al Ghaith Building Construction (L.L.C)

Comment

Originally posted by durb100us View Post
                      Tashee project at Sec 111 is Tashee VERDE now.

In colabration with Dubai based Al Ghaith group who will do the construction.

Al Ghaith Building Construction (L.L.C)
                      Could someone please tell me
                      What is the status of construction in this project?
                      What is the current market rate?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X