X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Originally posted by onesachin View Post
    Could someone please tell me
    What is the status of construction in this project?
    What is the current market rate?
    No COnstruction
    no Allotments , I guess they are still waiting for approvals.....

Comment

tashee 2BHK

[QUOTE=durb100us;200283]Tashee today have raised their second demand of 15% and allocation of units have started.

Bank loan facility will be started in a months time and also the transfer will open soon.

Co rate is 4000/ sq ft , however its available in reale market for 3750/[/QUOTE
      Last edited by cavarun; July 12 2014, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
        No COnstruction
        no Allotments , I guess they are still waiting for approvals.....
        Bhalla ji, tashhee ne allotment kar di kya. aur construction kab shuru kar raha hai. ya ye bhi siddhartha ki tarah buyers ko lataka ke rakhne wala builder hai...

Comment

Originally posted by propsearch View Post
          Bhalla ji, tashhee ne allotment kar di kya. aur construction kab shuru kar raha hai. ya ye bhi siddhartha ki tarah buyers ko lataka ke rakhne wala builder hai...
          latkaane mein ye siddhartha ka bhi daddy hai , I dun think I need to anything more....

Comment

Final layout plan as per BB agreement

Designed by Welcome to Quintessence Design
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by durb100us View Post
              So when's the allotment happening ...?

Comment

Hi Guys,

This Layout (31 August 2010) is entirely changed in current posting of 27 July 2011. I hate such changes, May I pls know the reasons of these changes, even alignment of apartments and boundary shapes are very much different. Don't tell me that present layout is better than previous ...

I don't have any investment in this project, I am just curious to know the reasons behind such alterations by Builders.

Cheers !!!

Originally posted by durb100us View Post
                It's out now finally.
                __________________________________________________ __________
                It is better to be blind than to see things from only one point of view

Comment

Originally posted by Designer View Post
                  Hi Guys,

This Layout (31 August 2010) is entirely changed in current posting of 27 July 2011. I hate such changes, May I pls know the reasons of these changes, even alignment of apartments and boundary shapes are very much different. Don't tell me that present layout is better than previous ...

I don't have any investment in this project, I am just curious to know the reasons behind such alterations by Builders.

Cheers !!!
                  I can bet that the final layout will be different with the one being seen right now , All the water bodies will turn into just one.....

Keep on watching............lol

Comment

tashee 0 km from trouble

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
                    I can bet that the final layout will be different with the one being seen right now , All the water bodies will turn into just one.....

Keep on watching............lol
                    Hi
                    Greetings

Just reminded me of a few post shared elsewhere mate for everyones benefit..
                    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...171-page3.html

Try to go throught the FDI partners site and go thorough the projects available on verde site..
                    Al Ghaith Building Construction (L.L.C)

Most of the projects are mere illustrations on the site with no actual buildings. Also I checked with one of a senior town planner and architect who has executed, designed and delivered more than 100 projects for its company in UAE in the Dubai, Sharjhah over the last 8 years. No name of the JV company Al Ghaith Building Construction (L.L.C) on the developers map at all in the top 500 builders in UAE

Also try to find some history about KNS infracon as well, might find some interesting facts there as well. This is a partner company in the joint venture promoted by Mr KN Shukla..

Cheers

Comment

Can any one suggest wht will be the price now?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X