Sort by :
Filter by :
- https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=73588 https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=73589jhttps://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=73590https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=73591https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=73592CommentQuote0Flag
- I would like to purchase in resale here but not sure how it will workout with the Company.CommentQuote0Flag
- I dont think they can stop transfer for long time.CommentQuote0Flag
- Is the sample flat ready?CommentQuote0Flag
- Yes, sample flat is readyCommentQuote0Flag
- But is there any upper limit to the transfer charge that they may demand? Is there a risk of getting ripped off by the company later on? Also, are such sales on power of attorney?CommentQuote0Flag
- No builder can stop a transfer unless the apartment is ready for possession with the CC/OC in place, wherein they have to offer registry of the flat instead. Arbitrary charges also can no longer be demanded. Online grievance cell is there, wherein the government authorities check the matter within a few days and resolve it. Plus CREDAI also has grievance cell for such mattersCommentQuote0Flag
- What are the latest updates on this project? How is the progress at site going?CommentQuote0Flag
- Is the land ownership with Tashee established? What are the prospects of this project, is it worth buying? What is the prevailing rate?
Thanks in advance for answering.CommentQuote0Flag
Tashee is promoted by KASHI NATH SHUKLA, who is the MD of Soni Infra. What's interesting is that Soni Infra has a certain Sunil Gandhi and Ravinder Kumar Shukla as directors. This is the same nexus that couldn't deliver any of the Spire projects, including Spire Woods (Dwarka Expressway) and Spire Edge WTC (Manesar).
Before investing, you should always check the promoters history. I really wish these property sites, such as housing.com provide more information on promoters.CommentQuote1Flag
- Hello members
Can anyone just update us about the progress at the site? How are things progressing?CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi member,
Last week I have visited to site, interior works are going on full swing.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by bikashjiHi member,
Last week I have visited to site, interior works are going on full swing.
Thanks for the update. Can someone please update some pictures?
Would be of great help to see the ground reality.CommentQuote0Flag
- i am interested to buy 3 BHK in this society. please share the current resale rate and possession time.CommentQuote0Flag
- If they refuse to transfer or try to trample on the buyers rights by some clauses in the one sided BBAs, then they can be hauled up really nicely, and taken to court!CommentQuote0Flag