Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors. :D
Read more
983 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What is the latest development. When will the flats be handed over. Can anyone visited site update
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Houdini2 years ago
      Visited the site yesterday. The project will take at least another year to eighteen months for hand over. It's nowhere near completion.
  • Hi everyone,
    Can someone please update about the latest site status? What is the status of all towers? Pictures would really help.
    CommentQuote
  • I had passed by that area today, and took some of Diplomatic Greens. Didn't register to click that of Tashee, which was further down. Seems to have made quite a bit of progress though.
    CommentQuote
  • Is there a Owners group for Tashee Capital Gateway?
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • Vikasja1 years ago
      Please let me know as well, i think all owners need to push the developer as the project is far away from possession
  • Anyone knows when Tashi is planning to give the possession, my agreement says Jun'16, they already took 95% payment and told me that possession is in October and now they are saying that it is in June. But looking at the site, does not seem like they will be able to give anything in June.
    CommentQuote
  • As per para 2.1 the Possession of the Apartment was to be given within a period of 36 months from the date of sanction of the building plans by the competent authority. A grace period of six months was to given for the for applying and obtaining the Occupation Certificate from the competent authority.
    As per the available information on the HUDA Site, Group housing license for CAPITA GATEWAY PROJECT was issued on 16/04/2011 through File ID: LC-2320A and building plans got approved on 07th June 2012.

The period of the 36 Months, as mentioned in Para 2.1 of Apartment Buyer Agreement, gets over on 07 Dec 2015.Its year pus now.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Vikasja1 years ago
      Panelty that Tashee is giving is much less than the even FD rate of the money that we have given, i am paying 4 times the rent per month of the panelty that Tashee promises to pay in agreement.
  • Can someone please update about the latest on this project? What is the current status?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Vikasja1 years ago
      it is in the same stage from last 3-4 months. i do not see much progress.
  • I have got a new demand saying that your apartment size is increased and hence you need to may more amount. When i compared, all areas ( rooms, kitchen, drawing etc.) in new plan are actually less in size than the actual size mentioned in the agreement, only an extra balcony is added to the flat which increases the size by 25sqft but i have been asked to pay for 127 sqft. anyone else got the same demand?
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • dheerajsing1 years ago
      I did compare for my 1760 initial super area 3 BHK .Now they say its 2050 added another 280 sqft. After calculating the total area including lift and shaft I noted they are same for old and new plan. Must file a lawsuit ..
  • Any update on construction or any latest pics of the site?
    CommentQuote
  • Will check but it is same
    CommentQuote
  • is anybody aware uo to what percent the builder can increase the area of the apartment...this is with respect to new demand of increase in area... in my case the increase in area is 16.4% of the original area....i heard that there is a limit beyond which any increase of area has to be paid by the developer....thnks in advance.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • dheerajsing1 years ago
      I calculated are a of 1760 sqft plan for both new and old plan .They come out around 1350 . the difference is 400 sqft. between what they say and whats on the paper . any explanation ? on top of that they increased super area by another 300sqft
  • If anyone is expecting possession in this year, please forget. The project is far away from possession and there are no visible effort on construction site.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • tarunjawa1 years ago
      Absolutely right . I visited the project thrive in last 3 months . Not even an inch of construction.
  • Hi Dheeraj..Mine is in Tower G...1760 sqft...i have similar demand ..i also don't understand how the super area has been increased....when i compare the floor plan, it's completely different than original one and the room sizes are approx same. Can you ping me your conact number
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • thepromisedland1 years ago
      Sanjay123 - have you made any advance on the issue? I am surprised that buyers are being offered different increase in super area. Someone mentioned 10% increase here but my letter is about 20% increase.
  • Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
  • some good news,,,
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote