X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Great piece of work & thanks for sharing ..

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
    Hi
    Greetings

Just reminded me of a few post shared elsewhere mate for everyones benefit..
    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...171-page3.html

Try to go throught the FDI partners site and go thorough the projects available on verde site..
    Al Ghaith Building Construction (L.L.C)

Most of the projects are mere illustrations on the site with no actual buildings. Also I checked with one of a senior town planner and architect who has executed, designed and delivered more than 100 projects for its company in UAE in the Dubai, Sharjhah over the last 8 years. No name of the JV company Al Ghaith Building Construction (L.L.C) on the developers map at all in the top 500 builders in UAE

Also try to find some history about KNS infracon as well, might find some interesting facts there as well. This is a partner company in the joint venture promoted by Mr KN Shukla..

Cheers
    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Tashee 0 kms from trouble..

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
      Great piece of work & thanks for sharing ..
      Hi
      Greetings

Thanks for appreciating my "juvenile Prudence"..

0 kms from trouble..

Cheers
      Last edited by BlessU; August 30 2011, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Dear all,

I recently also posted but nobody replied. Asking again is 3300 price for 3BHk 1695 is ok or shall need to be negotiated more?

Comment

Originally posted by newguyre View Post
          Dear all,

I recently also posted but nobody replied. Asking again is 3300 price for 3BHk 1695 is ok or shall need to be negotiated more?
          Hi
          Greetings

Well it is entirely upto you to invest with Tashee.. If you have confirmation of BBA, licence, zoning approval, reputation of the builder etc.. no price is bad actually.. still If I were U, I would not play ignorant to the fact about the not so convincing prospects with this builder.
          My POV and would certainly not mind risking to be wrong on this one..

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
            Hi
            Greetings

Well it is entirely upto you to invest with Tashee.. If you have confirmation of BBA, licence, zoning approval, reputation of the builder etc.. no price is bad actually.. still If I were U, I would not play ignorant to the fact about the not so convincing prospects with this builder.
            My POV and would certainly not mind risking to be wrong on this one..

Cheers
            Blessu.....thanks a ton for so invaluable views...is there any other project at same location you would like to suggest? What about brisk Lumbini?

Comment

Better alternatives

Originally posted by newguyre View Post
              Blessu.....thanks a ton for so invaluable views...is there any other project at same location you would like to suggest? What about brisk Lumbini?
              Hi
              Greetings

Can try..with a pinch of salt as new in RE.. still ahead of others in delivery process.. but thats not a guarantee of actual performance untill possession is offered.
              My confidence level 7 out of 10 for Brisk. Other offers in the region can be looked in the link
              https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...CKjfg6cD#gid=2

Cheers

Comment

my personal opinion on Tashee is that it is a great investment for short, mid and long term. There could be some late delivery issues at a later stage. If you are an investor, 3300 psf is an excellent rate to buy, as the upside is high (except for force majure conditions).

Brisk lumbini would be given possession much before Tashee CG....so its better for end users....

Comment

better prospect

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
                  my personal opinion on Tashee is that it is a great investment for short, mid and long term. There could be some late delivery issues at a later stage. If you are an investor, 3300 psf is an excellent rate to buy, as the upside is high (except for force majure conditions).

Brisk lumbini would be given possession much before Tashee CG....so its better for end users....
                  Hi
                  Greetings

You are probably right.
                  Biggest force majure in the builder.
                  Anyone investing should bear in mind the cost of frustration, long delays, no response from Customer services on simple questions, no direction of delivery, too much supsense actually..
                  Rs500 psf less returns but peace of mind is more valuable

Cheers

Comment

Allotment

Hi,

I understand that flat allotment has started in Tashee. Those who have already made the selection, could u please share which Tower you have chosen and for what reasons? Much appreciated.

Thanks

Comment

Thread looks to be dead & seems that the Project has been abandoned by everybody .

Complete silence in this thread .

Anybody aware of the current status of this project ?
                      Last edited by MANOJa; February 15 2012, 12:17 PM.
                      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X