X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
    one of the worst builders ever , Tashee , spire and Earth are those dreaded names , in all their projects , they have screwed up big time ....
    Hi
    greetings

Be cautious of JVs and UP builders please.

Cheers

Comment

Saare UP Builders Ggn main Langar khaane aa gaye hain

Aur maje ki baat yeh hain ki saare ke saare kangle hain

Sab JV karke aaye hain...

Aur in UP builders ke agents/MLM bhi gumte rehte hain forum main
      Last edited by amit001; April 22 2012, 03:49 AM.

Comment

not sure why but resale in TASHEE has pickd up big time. Premium ranging from 1200 to 1500 per sqft.....i hold a unit and broker is behind me to sell at high premium.
        Google "DXPWA" to visit Association of NPR home buyers n join

Comment

Whats the current resale rate going on?

Comment

What is the current prevailing resale price (all inclusive) in TASHEE ?.

thanks

Comment

My understanding

4100--4200 bsp ( resale )
              EDC 373/sqft ( tentative)
              50/sqft IFMS
              PLC Extra
              2.5L for car parking

rgds,
              gaurav

Comment

Tashee project on Dwarka expressway

Hi guys

Is the project now clear of all encumbrances. I want to invest at current prices . I heard that bsp is 4000/sq ft. Is Gurgaon part of Dwarka expressway now free of all litigation or still some part is in dispute and when is Dwarka expressway likely to be completed ?. Can anybody provide this info pls. so that I can decide on my purchase please.?

Comment

Originally posted by seektruth View Post
                  Hi guys

Is the project now clear of all encumbrances. I want to invest at current prices . I heard that bsp is 4000/sq ft. Is Gurgaon part of Dwarka expressway now free of all litigation or still some part is in dispute and when is Dwarka expressway likely to be completed ?. Can anybody provide this info pls. so that I can decide on my purchase please.?
                  DEW or no DEW... I wud advise you to stay away from tashee... Use this for reference

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/384022-post38.html
                  sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Plus one

Comment

As per official statemen of Tashee executive, they are waiting for the building plan approval from DTCP. They say committe has approved the plan. But hard copy needs to come. Sources close to Tashee say they hv submitted plan with increased area. Expecting BBA next month...lets hope

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X