X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

when did the pre launch start for this project ,???? Please share

Comment

bhalla jee!! I first heard about this project 7--8 months back...actual launch etc kab hui .. pata nahi
      sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

hehe , 1.5 yrs to mere sunte hogeye , may be more than that when ppl from all check deals used to take clients to the site for site visits...

Comment

For 3300 sq ft of Tashee capital gateway what resale rate going on? a person invested it & want to exit.

Comment

afaik, it shud be 4200 / sqft ..
            Google "DXPWA" to visit Association of NPR home buyers n join

Comment

is the project still alive ???

any news on launch licence allotment payment etc or every thing is still in limbo...

Originally posted by gauravprakas View Post
              afaik, it shud be 4200 / sqft ..

Comment

I hv no other way than to wait, next dream date is by the end of this month.
                Google "DXPWA" to visit Association of NPR home buyers n join

Comment

Hello,

Today I received the demand letter by Tashee asking for next 10% as the building plan for th eproject has been approved. I wanted to check if anybody else received the same. Also does this confirm that the construction will be started now?

Thanksm

Comment

I too have recieved letter for the next installment, the date to make the payment is 25th june 12. It is also understood that all clerances required have been obtained and probably the digging work should start in a week or so. Soil testing etc was done long back.
                    Would like to know which banks have approved this project finally.

Comment

No bank has still approved the loan on the project. How do you guys planning to make the payment?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X