Hi friends,

Need some quick advice on upcoming Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

The project is located on Delhi border and very close to Dwarka phase 2 & International airport and on Dwarka expressway with very close Metro station
Also it shares the close vicinity of DDA 9 hole Golf course & Diplomatic enclave of Dwarka phase 2.

The Mehrauli - Najafgarh road is also fully operational and hits NH8 near Toll bridge.

All in all a great location.

Project is by Tashee group-- need suggestions on the same.

Kindly help out seniors. :D
Read more
983 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • It's a great deal of research done by Mr. Chopra.

I just want to add in here that Jaipuria is undoubtedly the worst project of Indirapuram as i used to stay in Indirapuram.

Tashee's involvement in the project was of land bank as Tashee is primarily a co. with land bank. Even with Spire 106 & 68 project Tashee is just the land bank supplier.

The construction of above mentioned Indirapuram projects is done by Nitishree and not by Tashee.

TASHEE is not NITISHREE

One is land bank owner and other one is constructer & builder.

The CP office at barakhambha road where Parsavnath & Gaur sons office are also located.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks guys for kind words.

The actual reason for all this research was--- I also had given the advance cheque to allcheckdeals guys (the offered BSP is 2835 minus X% discount which will be decided when the project will be launched ).

But after all the research and inputs by other members I have asked them to return my cheque because potential risks outweigh the potential ROI heavily.:bab (66):

I understand that future may prove me wrong and I wish good luck to durb and other Tashee investors.:bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chopra
    Thanks guys for kind words.

The actual reason for all this research was--- I also had given the advance cheque to allcheckdeals guys (the offered BSP is 2835 minus X% discount which will be decided when the project will be launched ).

But after all the research and inputs by other members I have asked them to return my cheque because potential risks outweigh the potential ROI heavily.:bab (66):

I understand that future may prove me wrong and I wish good luck to durb and other Tashee investors.:bab (48):

That's the way forward. Everybody has different perceptions on RE & different risk taking capacities. One project conceived as Risky by "A member" , may look real attractive to "B member" . We should be discussing the perceived negatives & positives of a project here & not try to run down each other.

After all it's the individual's money & he has the right to spend it the way, he deems fit.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chopra
    Thanks guys for kind words.

Way to go Chopra...
    if only all investors were so dilligent...
    great info...
    if such info keeps coming in for all projects it will help people make informed choices based on their perception.
    CommentQuote
  • Mahindra Aura is better option than Tashee

I think Mahindra Aura is better option than Tashee. Atleast Mahindra is a reputated name.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajggn
    I think Mahindra Aura is better option than Tashee. Atleast Mahindra is a reputated name.

Anant Raj is also coming with apartments in that area by the end of this year
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    Anant Raj is also coming with apartments in that area by the end of this year .

Any details on the forthcoming Anant Raj project?
    CommentQuote
  • Check the below link -- Search Chintel and read

If you are buying house in that area then please browse the below link and search Chintal and read

http://seiaahry.in/download%20seiaa/Minutes%20of%2021st%20meeting%20of%20SEIAA.doc
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajggn
    If you are buying house in that area then please browse the below link and search Chintal and read

http://seiaahry.in/download%20seiaa/Minutes%20of%2021st%20meeting%20of%20SEIAA.doc

Thanks. Real vital information . We all r more or less aware that projects on this e way would take at least 8 to 10 yrs. to become inhabitable/viable.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Any details on the forthcoming Anant Raj project?

Not yet . This info was from Anantraj when I booked their manesar project .
    CommentQuote
  • Minutes of meeting-thanks but...

Thanks Rajggn for great research.

The minutes refer to Indiabulls' sector 106 SEZ project and grants Environmental approval, which is a great news for that area. However, the township projects of Chintel in sector 106, 108 & 109 have not been granted approval yet (but the developer has assured to submit requisite documents later). That means the approval is NOT REFUSED, but merely deferred.

In fact the same minutes refer to a project of spaze in Badhahpur village for which environmental approval has not yet been granted (on similar grounds). Does that mean that Badshahpur won't have appreciation/ development? The approvals will come once these builders comply with conditions.

Therefore, I would not read too much between the lines and overreact by cancelling. The basics appear very sound- which is proximity to Delhi/ 2 airports/ SEZ/ train station/ metro station/ diplomatic enclave/ existing developed sectors, (tell me-where in India you'll find these factors together?) and as stated by Durb- final users will heavily rely on these factors while investing.

In any case no new project is worth living in less than 3 years. So I would bet that these sectors will see rates at 4,000+ psf by next year. What say...
    CommentQuote
  • FYI

There will be SEZ of Reliance as well as Raheza's too down the line at Expressway.
    CommentQuote
  • The floor plans of Tashee is out, will be posting it soon.

It's very well accessible by Kapashera Road and hardly 3 km from BPCL plant
    CommentQuote
  • I need memebrs' opinion on this:

WHAT IF THE DWARKA EXPRESSWAY GETS CANCELLED? WILL IT REALLY AFFECT THE PRICES OF SECTOR 110 (MAHINDRA) & SECTOR 11 (TASHEE) PRICES/ APPRECIATION?

I tend to believe that since these sectors are already connected to Delhi/ Kapashera/ Airport, cancellation of e-way won't have any negative effect on these sectors.

But far-off sectors would definitely get affected.
    CommentQuote
  • I am surprised by the confidence ! Even if Dwarka Expressway is cancelled you guys are believing that the area is accessible, near to Airport, and appreciate at same pace ????

There are many private colonies near the airport, like palam village, mahipalpur , would u like to take it a residence there ? Its just a walkable distance from the airport, railway line, and now metro too ???
    No , u will not like to live there , why ??

I advise :
    1. Be practical and logical, and not being emotional.
    2. Visit the site and nearby areas,
    3. Check google map, see the railway line and its affect, see drain and its affect on movement

Without Expressway these projects will not appreciate much and will not become a nice place....
    CommentQuote