X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 16 2019
1063 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Looks like downturn is about to happen in Gurgaon..

Initially when Broker approached me for this Project he wasnt coming under 2835 even if I go for 5 flats..

Then after some research I opted not to go for it.

But he is now after me as I showed some interest in begining and is offering 2670 for even 1 flat and suddenly 2 BHK is also available in this which were way back sold out..

Dont know he really has 2 BHK's now or he is just trying to find my interest in the project.

Comment

Originally posted by gaurav_chugh View Post
      Looks like downturn is about to happen in Gurgaon..

Initially when Broker approached me for this Project he wasnt coming under 2835 even if I go for 5 flats..

Then after some research I opted not to go for it.

But he is now after me as I showed some interest in begining and is offering 2670 for even 1 flat and suddenly 2 BHK is also available in this which were way back sold out..

Dont know he really has 2 BHK's now or he is just trying to find my interest in the project.
      This is not the case of down trend but hype created by brokers . Better keep away from such projects !!!!

Comment

Hi Guys,

Go for indiabull project in sector-103. The basement slab is ready. They will hand over the possession in mid 2012. Tashee is unknown builder and risky.

IB is stock listed company and will complete the project on time. Ahluwalia is doing the construction. They ae known to deliver quality and timely possession.

Comment

if people r really interested in getting a flat in this area than i will suggest people to go for mahindra aura sec 110

mahindra group will be launcing phase-2 in sep-oct shortly

cheers
          s I m

Comment

mahindra aura

Originally posted by aashu4uiit
            The new mahindra project Aura Phase -2 will be launched between sep 10- 15th and rates will be around 3000 PSF.

As per builder construction is already started for Phase -1 but I doubt that.

Overall Tashee seems Ok but where is the builder office that's a concern
            construction has already started for Phase -1--It is true as confirmed by my friend who visited the site.
            But there is lot of unauthorised poor quality housing around this small project which may affect the appreciation negatively.
            Delivery of any project on NPR before operational NPR is not good for buyers, because you will have paid all the installments and ur project will still be in open fields without any connectivity.So IMHO any project where construction is in full swing should be avoided at the moment because NPR case is still pending in the court.

Comment

Originally posted by aashu4uiit
              The new mahindra project Aura Phase -2 will be launched between sep 10- 15th and rates will be around 3000 PSF.

As per builder construction is already started for Phase -1 but I doubt that.

Overall Tashee seems Ok but where is the builder office that's a concern
              There will be lot of Teething issues in the beginning at Dwarka Expressway, but its very natural as it happens with the newly developed areas.

Once everything will come in to place there is no doubt that this place will not rock.

Rentals as well as capital appreciation also.

Comment

Spire Central Sec 106

Do anybody have information about Spire Central Sec 106 project? What is the current price they are offering after all discounts? Tashee is involved in that project also.

Comment

The good news is that layout plan of Tashee Capital Gateway ( Name of Project ) is finally out.

I must tell you guys that the site layout is far much better then my expectation.

Comment

where did you see the layout from? paste the layout here, if you have it or maybe if you have the link, you can share the same.. let us all be happy seeing something we dont own

Originally posted by durb100us View Post
                    The good news is that layout plan of Tashee Capital Gateway ( Name of Project ) is finally out.

I must tell you guys that the site layout is far much better then my expectation.

Comment

Layout plan of tashee capital gateway

Dear All ,

Please find attached the Layout plan of Tashee's new project "Capital Gateway" at Sec 111, Gurgoan for your kind perusal.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X