X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 16 2019
1063 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

It is now totally silence here, has anybody paid the amount. Has any bank approved this project.

Comment

No everybody waiting for bank loan. if couple of Banks provide loan on the project, it is deemed to be more safe.
      Google "DXPWA" to visit Association of NPR home buyers n join

Comment

Hold on to your further payments, till banks approve loans. Most Banks will do a very strict DUE DILIGENCE before they sanction disbursements.

My POV.

At the most, the Builder, will ask for some Interest on Delayed payments .

Comment

Originally posted by RAMRATAN74 View Post
          Hold on to your further payments, till banks approve loans. Most Banks will do a very strict DUE DILIGENCE before they sanction disbursements.

My POV.

At the most, the Builder, will ask for some Interest on Delayed payments .
          Agreed... No point in putting in more money... as still there is some risk as the project is still not approved by banks...

Comment

It was told to me by builder that their are two banks approving the project - HDFC & LIC, I contacted HDFC and they said it might be in the approval pipeline but is not an approved project.
            When contacted builder again on the same - was told that it may take another 15 days.

While I agree with all of you, there is no point in putting the money untill it is fully approved, and banks approval will be something like final validation.

Question is - why should we pay interest. I think we should not.

Comment

Originally posted by kush2212 View Post
              It was told to me by builder that their are two banks approving the project - HDFC & LIC, I contacted HDFC and they said it might be in the approval pipeline but is not an approved project.
              When contacted builder again on the same - was told that it may take another 15 days.

While I agree with all of you, there is no point in putting the money untill it is fully approved, and banks approval will be something like final validation.

Question is - why should we pay interest. I think we should not.
              Right... After paying 25% we are atleast entitled for the loan... We all should approach the builder and ask them they should waive off the penaty till the project is approved from banks...

Comment

Got news that Bhumi Poojan was done two days back...... Its good.......So now we can expect construction to start soon...... some decent appreciation....

Comment

spoke to hdfc official .. tashee's paper haven't been yet submitted there ... lic housing, i don't know any1 so cudn't check ... if sum1 cn confirm ...

Comment

I dont know whats happening... They are demanding payment and not submitting papers for loan approval... Really surprising...

Comment

resale going n good. demand picking up

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X