Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

    Originally posted by shashiusa View Post
    resale going n good. demand picking up
    Please tell the resale rate...I am thinking of selling my unit...

    Comment


    • Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

      4400 for 1695 unit
      Google "DXPWA" to visit Association of NPR home buyers n join

      Comment


      • Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

        Originally posted by gauravprakas View Post
        4400 for 1695 unit
        I am surprised anyone is going to give 4400 for this project.... although, it may be the ground situation. Just would like people who are considering this from an end use prespective to avoid it. Those taking a well calculated risk considering low price at a good location, may kindly, go ahead with investments in this project! My POV.
        sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

        Comment


        • Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

          Originally posted by St_Anger View Post
          I am surprised anyone is going to give 4400 for this project.... although, it may be the ground situation. Just would like people who are considering this from an end use prespective to avoid it. Those taking a well calculated risk considering low price at a good location, may kindly, go ahead with investments in this project! My POV.
          Yup... Even i am trying hard to sell my 1295 sq ft unit but not gettig anybody giving me more than 4350...

          Comment


          • Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

            spire tashee ild have similar project issues...but now it looks things hv improved . It is bound to appriciate nowonwards
            Google "DXPWA" to visit Association of NPR home buyers n join

            Comment


            • Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

              Originally posted by ravicfa View Post
              spoke to hdfc official .. tashee's paper haven't been yet submitted there ... lic housing, i don't know any1 so cudn't check ... if sum1 cn confirm ...
              They haven't submit their papers to HDFC and LIC as they look forward with SBI 'n' PNB and one more but not confirmed about the name, you may check with these two banks as I got this news from insiders.

              Comment


              • Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

                Got a sms from a broker that Tashee has launched this project @5500..happy investing!

                Comment


                • Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by vml_bhatt View Post
                  Please tell the resale rate...I am thinking of selling my unit...
                  Depending upon the size price varies between 4100-4300, I guess

                  Comment


                  • Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

                    Originally posted by vml_bhatt View Post
                    Yup... Even i am trying hard to sell my 1295 sq ft unit but not gettig anybody giving me more than 4350...
                    Even 4350 is good rate as they just did BHOOMI PUJAN on 12th july after a long span since their launching.......

                    Comment


                    • Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

                      Has anybody made the payment as per the demand letter??? Talked to Tashee office today and they said that the banks has still not approved the project...

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X