X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Originally posted by shashiusa View Post
    resale going n good. demand picking up
    Please tell the resale rate...I am thinking of selling my unit...

Comment

4400 for 1695 unit
      Google "DXPWA" to visit Association of NPR home buyers n join

Comment

Originally posted by gauravprakas View Post
        4400 for 1695 unit
        I am surprised anyone is going to give 4400 for this project.... although, it may be the ground situation. Just would like people who are considering this from an end use prespective to avoid it. Those taking a well calculated risk considering low price at a good location, may kindly, go ahead with investments in this project! My POV.
        sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Originally posted by St_Anger View Post
          I am surprised anyone is going to give 4400 for this project.... although, it may be the ground situation. Just would like people who are considering this from an end use prespective to avoid it. Those taking a well calculated risk considering low price at a good location, may kindly, go ahead with investments in this project! My POV.
          Yup... Even i am trying hard to sell my 1295 sq ft unit but not gettig anybody giving me more than 4350...

Comment

spire tashee ild have similar project issues...but now it looks things hv improved . It is bound to appriciate nowonwards
            Google "DXPWA" to visit Association of NPR home buyers n join

Comment

Originally posted by ravicfa View Post
              spoke to hdfc official .. tashee's paper haven't been yet submitted there ... lic housing, i don't know any1 so cudn't check ... if sum1 cn confirm ...
              They haven't submit their papers to HDFC and LIC as they look forward with SBI 'n' PNB and one more but not confirmed about the name, you may check with these two banks as I got this news from insiders.

Comment

Got a sms from a broker that Tashee has launched this project @5500..happy investing!

Comment

Originally posted by vml_bhatt View Post
                  Please tell the resale rate...I am thinking of selling my unit...
                  Depending upon the size price varies between 4100-4300, I guess

Comment

Originally posted by vml_bhatt View Post
                    Yup... Even i am trying hard to sell my 1295 sq ft unit but not gettig anybody giving me more than 4350...
                    Even 4350 is good rate as they just did BHOOMI PUJAN on 12th july after a long span since their launching.......

Comment

Has anybody made the payment as per the demand letter??? Talked to Tashee office today and they said that the banks has still not approved the project...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X