X
Collapse

Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 14 2017
1054 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Tashee Capital Gateway, Tashee Group, Sector 111, Dwarka E-way, Gurgaon

Originally posted by arunpundir2010 View Post
    Today recieved few SMS for a new project launch in sector 111, is it for tasshe ?
    Yes... i heard that tashee has launch 1695 sq ft tower at price of around 5500..

Comment

Originally posted by vml_bhatt View Post
      Yes... i heard that tashee has launch 1695 sq ft tower at price of around 5500..
      They have few cancelled units which they are selling.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Resale price is 4350 for lower floor park facing, 4250-4300 for road facing.
        Only those will sell who actually wish to exit at this time. Expect bank to start funding in 15--45 days. Near Navratra expect a price of 4500 at least. Meanwhile, Company will also revise its price in those days.
        Google "DXPWA" to visit Association of NPR home buyers n join

Comment

[QUOTE=gauravprakas;531959]Resale price is 4350 for lower floor park facing, 4250-4300 for road facing.
          Only those will sell who actually wish to exit at this time. Expect bank to start funding in 15--45 days. Near Navratra expect a price of 4500 at least. Meanwhile, Company will also revise its price in those days.

Not justified, earth has better location and even constr started too, tashee s way far than it and location has too much litigation in 30 & 24 mtr roads...pathetic builder and pathetic managment too.

Comment

With full respect to ur views, I have different views.
            Earth has one of the best location , almost equal to Puri, It has started construction, widely publicized, still resale has just moved Rs 200-300 in last 6-9 months. Still its the cheapest project in that area. We may recall that flats sold were more in number than actual planned flats in soft launch, ratio was 1.3
            Actually, both belong to same category.
            Tashee has delayed the project a lot; but thats standard practice in Gurgaon. Example Unitech Sunbreeze, South Park, DLF NTH etc etc.

I was offered at same rate Tashee/Earth. I choose Tashee, and now I am happy with my decision.
            Google "DXPWA" to visit Association of NPR home buyers n join

Comment

earth

pardon me for limited knowledge of the area, which project earth has in 111, what is resale and fresh booking rate for their project

Comment

its better to put ones money in drain than invest with these two builders and the third one is spire

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
                  its better to put ones money in drain than invest with these two builders and the third one is spire
                  Bhalla saab, completely agreed

Comment

Originally posted by varunvats View Post
                    Bhalla saab, completely agreed

Bhalla saab, worst is that without any work done on its land, they have asked 40% from their investors, more worst than that is people still praise it.

Comment

Hi Guys.... any update on the home loan approval or contruction???

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X